• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Donald have any tricks left up his sleeve?

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Even though Biden will be inaugurated in four days, I'm still seeing trump supporters who believe it's " not over yet". Which I'm assuming means that they believe Donald still has some chance to stay in office past the 20th. My question is for you trump supporters. Do any of you believe Donald still has a chance at staying in office?

he will be racing out of the white house in his white bronco lol

or maybe his golf cart, carrying a big bag of money he stole

If I had to guess, Trump will have the moving Trucks at the White house this weekend.
I think he already said he was not attending the inauguration.

I'll bet Trump leaves Washington on the 19th.

If I had to guess, Trump will have the moving Trucks at the White house this weekend.
I think he already said he was not attending the inauguration.

already there according to the news

Crooks and con men never run out of material.

Well, I heard—from a reliable source mind you— that Trump is actually being transformed by some kind of super high tech... um... tech, into a body double of Joe Biden. Then, some patriots are going to kidnap Joe and lock him in Gloria’s pool with the kids they’re harvesting for Adrenochrome. I can’t wait to watch it all play out—muwhahaha!

Defense officials tell AP they fear possible inside attack at inauguration and are having National Guard troops in DC vetted.

Nice. They need guards to keep an eye on the guards

He didn’t have tricks up his sleeve before this. He just has a cult willing to whatever he says because he promises them racism and violence against non-whites.

Back
Top Bottom