• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Does cnredd Have A Life?

Comrade Brian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I've always wondered if cnredd has a life, he is online almost always when I'm on too, and I'm never on at any regular time, and he has done over 4,000 posts since July.

Please answer credd. Do you have life? Do you just post on this forum all day and night long? Do you have anything better to do?

Comrade Brian said:
I've always wondered if cnredd has a life, he is online almost always when I'm on too, and I'm never on at any regular time, and he has done over 4,000 posts since July.

Please answer credd. Do you have life? Do you just post on this forum all day and night long? Do you have anything better to do?
a few points...

1) Many members only log on from work...many just log on when they're at home...I have the ability and inclination to do both...

2) I have a cable connection, so I can, and usually do, walk away from my PC while logged on...It may appear that I am sitting and reading much of that time...that would be false...

Same with work...I could log on and post one or two things, then go down to the Data Center and do my work there for two or three hours while still logged on to the forum...

3) Some members only log on to talk about one or two issues...There are members here that have multiple comments on one thread, yet haven't strayed outside of that one issue...I have interest in multiple threads...

4) Also included in my number of posts are the comments I've made in the Moderator forum and in relation to reported posts...I take the Moderator position seriously, and am very meticulous in the way I document my actions...

5) How am I not supposed to consider this thread insulting?...You would not ask the same questions of those who only log on for a couple of hours a week, yet spend the rest of their time in the shed making toy airplanes or going to Star Trek conventions...

6) Why is my time spent here of such importance to you?...:roll:

Why does anyone give a rat's a$$ what cnredd does in his spare time? Does this have any effect on you? Are you his employer and he's not doing his work? Are you his significant other and he's not paying attention to you?

I know I have thought about this from time to time about some posters, but really, why do any of us need to know anything about those posters? It's none of our business.

Frankly, I think this message board would not be the same without him.

Now, cnredd, will you come back to bed and pay me some attention? ;)

I would like to point out a little something......:

What would you all do if there was no moderation on this board?

I currently have well over 5000 posts where I moderate, and close to half of those are due to intervention as required in my duties, yet....I have a life, and it is quite pleasant. This thread can only be considered an attempt to slam , and were it directed at myself I would take it as such....which would be detrimental to the OP in the long run. Fortunately Cnredd is far more compassionate as a Mod than I am.

Comrade Brian said:

God, that's just weak. What a pathetic attempt at an insult. Dude, you just made yourself look far stupider (if that's possible) than before. You probably though you were being clever and were expecting accolades for your well though out post. Man, did you blow it. If there is one thing worse than not having a life, it's someone who so does not have a life he takes the time to point out someone with out a life. What's next? Calling for banning someone? Oops...

Like the subtle smack there MGBL?

Comrade Brian said:

The same could be said about a lot of posters. Frankly, I don't keep track of how post someone has or care.

Not a cool post. I think it says more about you, Comrade, than it does about cnredd.

Thanks folks....

Now who's the guy with the "comrades" again Comrade?...:cool:

cnredd said:
4) Also included in my number of posts are the comments I've made in the Moderator forum and in relation to reported posts...I take the Moderator position seriously, and am very meticulous in the way I document my actions...
Thanks cnredd many of us do appreciate this.

Comrade Brian said:

What the hell? If you have a problem with cnredd, come right out and say it...at least in the basement or something. This is just weak...no wonder communism is failing...no backbone, no finesse, and certainly no wit.

I was just wondering why he's on all the time, I didn't mean it as an insult, well, not really.

Comrade Brian said:
I was just wondering why he's on all the time, I didn't mean it as an insult, well, not really.

I am on here a lot too just to escape and communicate with different people. I live in a small boring community with a bunch of closed minded people. Where else can you communicate with so many different people from literally everywhere but online. It gets boring talking to the same people day after day. I think most people on here are extraverted thinkers that like to communicate. It is interesting to get other peoples views. Also, after a while this feels like an online home.

Comrade Brian said:

I just chesked my online timer in my Mod screen....and have been online for 95.8 hrs strait in TFP.....yet I have spent over 32 hrs of that at work, at least ten playing with my Kids, quite a bit with my wife, watched two movies, made three dinners, and generally just ....you know....lived. The point is , a Mod leaves the window open far more than you might know, as messages and reports come in, and periodic checks need to be made on the boards. I guess the fact that he Volunteers, to support this site thru his time and effort (which may very well take away from a small part of his social life), makes him a target for your little Jab.....

So....what did YOU do today comrade?

tecoyah said:
So....what did YOU do today comrade?

It was a pretty busy day, y'know. I had to tie my dreads up again, they were getting in my way when I was trying to polish my hammer and sickle. Then I made sure not to shower or get a job. Then I masturbated for about 3 hours. Then I had to go protest something, I don't really remember what, but you know, fascists and capitalist pigs and all that. Then i had to fellate my blowup Marx doll, and read The German Ideology for the 36th time. Yea, it was a pretty busy day.

RightatNYU said:
It was a pretty busy day, y'know. I had to tie my dreads up again, they were getting in my way when I was trying to polish my hammer and sickle. Then I made sure not to shower or get a job. Then I masturbated for about 3 hours. Then I had to go protest something, I don't really remember what, but you know, fascists and capitalist pigs and all that. Then i had to fellate my blowup Marx doll, and read The German Ideology for the 36th time. Yea, it was a pretty busy day.

:2rofll: :applaud

Back
Top Bottom