• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Christine Odonnel represent your views?

For those of you who truly can't see the racism at the core of the Tea Party, I pity you. For those of you who are remaining willfully ignorant, you'll be judged in due course by a higher authority than me.

Here's more evidence of the racism in the tea party for those demanding it, hopefully you all won't be too indoctrinated to understand it.

Who's that? Obama? :lol:

It's funny, I post a thread:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...essed-racially-charged-anti-obama-themes.html

But no discussion of the facts. sad really. We see who you are..

watchingu.gif

Moderator's Warning:
since I am generous today, one final warning...get on topic, and the topic is not other posters.

She is the canidate to represent delaware. :doh

This thread fails

The question in this thread is whether she represents your views. Not whether she represents you. Currently she represents nobody as she has not been elected yet.

Is there a Constitutional question here? This is the Constitutional forum, usually the thread are related.

Is there a Constitutional question here? This is the Constitutional forum, usually the thread are related.

Um... there was that reference to the first Amendment in the video in the OP, among other things.

Back
Top Bottom