• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Christine Odonnel represent your views?

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Does she represent the tea party? Just who does she represent?

the question is, does she represent them better than chris coons

No, she's basically the exact opposite of the way I feel.

If that was the question wouldnt Castle have been the better choice, since he actually won this Senate race in Delaware and by virtue of that is known to represent the views of most voters better than O'Donnell?

I mean if you are attempting to line your views to represent the most voters possible, a moderate would be the best choice since its closer to both the left and right?

Gotta love the Tea Party.

"I am you" - She said.

Sorry, you seem like a lovely lady to have tea with. But no, you're not me, and you never could be. ;)

I cannot honestly say that she does represent me.

Yep. That is the question that matters. And yes she does. (but I don't live in Delaware so the conclusion becomes moot)

She is really nothing too special. Certainly a bit on the goofy/eccentric side. But the intensity of the attacks and granular nitpicking of the lady (at a national level) is morbidly fascinating.....

She doesn't represent anything except abject ignorance.

She who knows not, and knows not she knows not, is a fool: shun her.

Hence we have come full circle to the original question.

Hence we have come full circle to the original question.

All that matters is that IF elected She WILL Vote the Right Way. The issue here really is Among Republicans. They threw Victory away for ideological purity and THAT is just plain dumb.

She is the canidate to represent delaware. :doh

This thread fails

And when she loses... she won't be.

She ain't gonna win Rev.

And then what will you say?

The people of Delaware will pick who they believe best represents them. If it's Coons (rather unfortunate name isn't it?) then so be it?

I mean at that point are you gonna accuse the people of Delaware of all being Communists?

And when she loses... she won't be.

She ain't gonna win Rev.

And then what will you say?

The people of Delaware will pick who they believe best represents them. If it's Coons (rather unfortunate name isn't it?) then so be it?

I mean at that point are you gonna accuse the people of Delaware of all being Communists?

What will I say? the same thing I said before. I am in the tea party, and I think she is a moron just like her opposition that you all don't make a peep of.

What will I say? the same thing I said before. I am in the tea party, and I think she is a moron just like her opposition that you all don't make a peep of.

rev, what faction do you belong to? is it the tea party express?

rev, what faction do you belong to? is it the tea party express?

None of your business other than to say the one that helped get Christie elected, you know one of the tea party canidates partisan hacks fail to mention when smearing us.

None of your business other than to say the one that helped get Christie elected, you know one of the tea party canidates partisan hacks fail to mention when smearing us.

what the **** is your problem?

All that matters is that IF elected She WILL Vote the Right Way. The issue here really is Among Republicans. They threw Victory away for ideological purity and THAT is just plain dumb.

That was very well said.

It's starting to seem to me that the Democrats and Republicans has swapped roles from where they were five or ten years ago. Used to be that no matter how bad the Republicans screwed things up the Democrats would always manage to lose elections because they couldn't come up with a coherent message because they were so angry. Nowadays, Obama's acting like more of a Republican than Bush ever did, and the Tea Partiers are falling into the same trap.

What, you expect me to be how exactly when you spend days upon days trying to associate me with racists?

I don't think you're rascist, rev, but you're the one who associates yourself with the Tea Party. Like it or not, racism is one of the motivating factors of the movement. Instead of trying to defend their antics, why not just dissociate yourself?

What, you expect me to be how exactly when you spend days upon days trying to associate me with racists?

i expect you to be civil....isn't that part of posting on this forum? are you throwing a fit because there are racists in the tea party, among the members as well as the leadership? or do you still deny that fact?

I don't think you're rascist, rev, but you're the one who associates yourself with the Tea Party. Like it or not, racism is one of the motivating factors of the movement. Instead of trying to defend their antics, why not just dissociate yourself?

Say what? What "motivating factors" exactly are you talking about?

And you'd have no problem with me stating that Libertarians are also racists as it was shown that Ron Paul's own publications espoused racist views in 2008, therefore Libertarians are obviously racists as well. You accept that as "truth" right?

You are lying, sorry, you are a person who wants to attribute racism to a movement you happen to disagree with. Its dishonest, its shows a lack of integrity, and it's embarrassing. You don't know anything about us except what you are spoon fed by partisan hack kool aid sites that you let do your thinking for you.

Furthermore it shows a clear insensitivity to racial issues in the US. You would rather step on minorities and use them as political fodder for your smears. To me that is what is "racist" here. Shame on you.

Say what? What "motivating factors" exactly are you talking about?

And you'd have no problem with me stating that Libertarians are also racists as it was shown that Ron Paul's own publications espoused racist views in 2008, therefore Libertarians are obviously racists as well. You accept that as "truth" right?

That dood is no libertarian. Another one of his lies.

Back
Top Bottom