• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Biden's Angry " You Kids Get Off Of My Lawn " Response To Being Caught Help / Hurt Him ?

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It has become a well established pattern with Joe that whenever he has painted himself in a corner & created a hanging slow pitch for reporters to go after in terms of pointing out his previous either being uninformed or lying he retracts into his angry old man character that furiously wants to let it be known that what he was lying or uninformed by his superiors about is actually the right thing to do , and something that most people agree with him on, and how dare you question my dishonesty or ignorance on the matter to begin with when the majority of Americans agree with me anyway .
That being the case , why does he not just tell the complete truth to begin with and avoid the whole angry old man performance he is compelled to give when called out at a later date ?
With the probability that Joe will only increase the number of corners he verbally paints himself into going forward, is this #1 defense of his , morphing into the angry old man character a positive look for him in helping his abysmal approval numbers ?

National Review

Biden Gets Heated over Proposed Payments to Illegal Immigrants: Families ‘Deserve Some Kind of Compensation’​

Brittany Bernstein
get off my lawn.jpg

For me I think the , angry old man , is a positive for Joe .
get off lawn 1.jpg

Biden, yet again, forgot his pledge (promise?) not to weigh in on the independent actions of (his?) DOJ. His press secretary knows that is the best way to handle this mess.

It was obvious to most that Biden was initially totally unaware of the matter, but then decided that he simply had to praise “his” DOJ‘s actions.

It has become a well established pattern with Joe that whenever he has painted himself in a corner & created a hanging slow pitch for reporters to go after in terms of pointing out his previous either being uninformed or lying he retracts into his angry old man character that furiously wants to let it be known that what he was lying or uninformed by his superiors about is actually the right thing to do , and something that most people agree with him on, and how dare you question my dishonesty or ignorance on the matter to begin with when the majority of Americans agree with me anyway .
That being the case , why does he not just tell the complete truth to begin with and avoid the whole angry old man performance he is compelled to give when called out at a later date ?
With the probability that Joe will only increase the number of corners he verbally paints himself into going forward, is this #1 defense of his , morphing into the angry old man character a positive look for him in helping his abysmal approval numbers ?

National Review

Biden Gets Heated over Proposed Payments to Illegal Immigrants: Families ‘Deserve Some Kind of Compensation’​

Brittany Bernstein
View attachment 67360513

It doesn't matter.

Slo-Joe is a puppet and his puppet masters (Obama) don't care if he's hurt or helped by anything...as long as they can keep advancing their "Fundamentally Change America" agenda.

It doesn't matter.

Slo-Joe is a puppet and his puppet masters (Obama) don't care if he's hurt or helped by anything...as long as they can keep advancing their "Fundamentally Change America" agenda.
So you don't think Joe's handlers advise him one way or the other about calling people lying jack-asses , when he is caught lying ?
lawn 2.jpg

So you don't think Joe's handlers advise him one way or the other about calling people lying jack-asses , when he is caught lying ?
View attachment 67360542
I didn't say Biden was a "good" puppet. Hell, he's always screwing up...making the puppet handlers (Obama) scramble to cover for him.

No one cares what he says.

What is important is how his "advisers" the next day explain what the frail gentleman "meant" to say.

Fiery Joe. You gotta love it.

Doesn't matter what he does to the right wing terrorists, they will attack him regardless. And I could give a shit what those terrorist have to say

No one cares what he says.

What is important is how his "advisers" the next day explain what the frail gentleman "meant" to say.
No, he meant to say whatever it was about in his deficient brain. He just doesn't say what he is told to say. most of the time.

It doesn't matter.

You need a new pair of Trump's dirty tighty whities.

Biden seems more of a "old guy who yells on street corners, occasionally grabbing passerbys and talking about aliens eating his brain" type of a guy.

Back
Top Bottom