• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone think these are not Donald Trump's own words?

uptower

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
anyone think 2.jpg

A normal human being should be embarrassed to think such a man should be in control of nuclear codes.

There is so much wrong with this man.

There is so much wrong with the deplorables that enable him.

Yep..

A 1992 letter to New York Magazine signed by "Carolin Gallego" replied to an article by Julie Baumgold. The letter asserted that "as his secretary" she knew Trump to treat women with respect.[14] This letter resurfaced in a 2017 article in the Washingtonian which highlighted similarities between patterns of repetition in Trump's speech and the final line in the letter, which read: "I do not believe any man in America gets more calls from women wanting to see him, meet him, or go out with him. The most beautiful women, the most successful women—all women love Donald Trump." The Washingtonian was unable to find any record of a Carolin Gallego as secretary to Trump.[15]

We have a President that has alias identities. Think about that?

And not a damn thing you can do about it... No matter how hard you try and no matter how many labels you cast upon people who don't share your views...and I'll admit I am guilty of this too, but.... long story short, see below.

All we can do is to vote and learn to accept whatever comes our way.

I heard somewhere that the president used to be on a reality TV show.

How do such silly rumors get started?

The Donald loves to tell on himself.

Back
Top Bottom