• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Anyone Still Believe ANYTHING Obama says?

Does anyone still believe Obama?

• Total voters
Actually Iraq was very stable under Saddam, so obviously it can be.

Genocide twice, invading neighbors twice, 17 violated UNSCRs, sanctions, institutional rape and countless atrocities, 50k dead civilians per year...

stable?

You prefer fragmenting bombs. There have already been over 100K killed in this conflict, and we had no concerns over that. All conflict in the ME come down to Sunni vs Shia. I don't think we will be able to change that with a few cruise missiles...

You value chemical genocide for its stabilizing qualities?

Genocide twice, invading neighbors twice, 17 violated UNSCRs, sanctions, institutional rape and countless atrocities, 50k dead civilians per year...

stable?

Thriving economy, little violence between sects, no terrorist activities, schools, hospitals, roads, etc.

Stable. It may not be nice, but it can be stable. Hell China runs a campaign of murder and oppression of its people too, and it's pretty stable.

No, I find it asinine that the President is so outraged about this action when the time to act was over two years ago...

Yeah...we really "stabilized" that Iraq.

You seem to perhaps just value genocide in general as you wish to engage in it on some global scale using the US military to carry out your blood lust.

Thriving economy, little violence between sects, no terrorist activities, schools, hospitals, roads, etc.

Genocide, invading other countries, intentional starvation, institutional rape, 50k dead civilians per year, all money to weapons, sanctions...

Today an international destination of foreign aid and development projects, producing twice the oil.

No, I find it asinine that the President is so outraged about this action when the time to act was over two years ago...

Neo-trutherism

Tell me this isn't all you can muster...

Comparing the evidence to act then with now is similar to the neo-trutherism out of "all US evidence is fake" unabomber types.

Comparing the evidence to act then with now is similar to the neo-trutherism out of "all US evidence is fake" unabomber types.

No, it's ignoring what has been going on for 30 months and then deciding to "fire a shot across the bow". The outrage should have come long before now...

No, it's ignoring what has been going on for 30 months and then deciding to "fire a shot across the bow". The outrage should have come long before now...

The evidence is no overwhelming. Blaming the admin under different circumstance is counter-productive.

The evidence is no overwhelming. Blaming the admin under different circumstance is counter-productive.

Where have I blamed anyone. I'm simply pointing out fact, and advocating a shot across the bow response is just asinine in my view...

Genocide, invading other countries, intentional starvation, institutional rape, 50k dead civilians per year, all money to weapons, sanctions...

I didn't say it was nice, just stable

Today an international destination of foreign aid and development projects, producing twice the oil.

And all we had to do was kill a few 100,000 folk and blow up all the crap they had. Of course, they're still destabilized, a hot bed for terrorist activity and imperial occupation, girls getting assaulted on the way to school, etc. But yea...so much nicer now that we killed a bunch of them and destroyed all their stuff.

Where have I blamed anyone. I'm simply pointing out fact, and advocating a shot across the bow response is just asinine in my view...

The discussion is not when. That time has now passed for everyone but Truthers.

I didn't say it was nice, just stable

Chemical genocide, intentional starvation and a disregard for human rights is not stable, it's unsustainable.

The discussion is not when. That time has now passed for everyone but Truthers.

Is there a reason you choose apply labels rather then discussing real the issue? My issue is the feigned outrage after over 100K have already lost their lives. I also think if we want to make a real difference it would be more effective to go after the head of the snake...

Is there a reason you choose apply labels rather then discussing real the issue? My issue is the feigned outrage after over 100K have already lost their lives. I also think if we want to make a real difference it would be more effective to go after the head of the snake...

:agree: with your entire post! Good points made...

And I like your new avatar! :thumbs:

Good evening, AP! :2wave:

:agree: with your entire post! Good points made...

And I like your new avatar! :thumbs:

Good evening, AP! :2wave:

Well, it is football season... :mrgreen:

Sadly Liberals believe anything Obama says and think he is God.

OK, enough of this garbage. Look at how politifact.com, a non-partisan publication, has evaluated Obama based on his campaign pledges:

70% Kept promise or compromised (45% kept, 25% compromise)
8% Stalled, in the works, or too early to tell (1%/6%/1%)
22% Promise broken

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

And that's considering the notorious unreliability of campaign pledges!

Does anyone still believe Obama?

Voters
37. You have already voted on this poll

Yes, I believe, I BELIEVE!
4 10.81%

No.
33.......89.19%

The results of the Poll prove the statistical results of the American Journal of Psychiatric Studies: Approx 10 % of any Nation are mentally disabled and should be committed to a Psychiatric Institution.

Last edited:
Well someone apparently didn't wake up today with hope and change? Amazing how the negative party of no and their minions are trying their best to drag Obama down...But we see right through it, and just in a few months Millions of healthcare jobs are going to be created and a world wide coalition of love and justice will sweep Syria into submission, and you will have missed it all blinded in your arrogance.

I am Reading your posts as sarcasm.

I hope I am right.

So now Obama says, "Red line? What Red Line? Who said anything about a red line?"

Obama says he didn’t draw the red line on Syria, world did | McClatchy

Does anyone still believe a single word that comes out of this shyster's mouth?

#1. He's not a shyster.

#2. if you want to see a shyster, take a look at Mitt Romney, now, that's a shyster.

#3.I am sure that Obama's children still believe everything that their daddy tells them. But you might want to check with them. some kids aren't as gullible as you think they are.

You don't have to be an apologist to realize you absolutely butchered your interpretation. Nuance doesn't come easily for some I suppose.

Does a country have to abide by international law even if it never signed on to it? Syria has not signed on to the chemical weapons convention.

Back
Top Bottom