• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone really want Hillary as the Democrat's candidate in 2024?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hillary seems to be positioning for another run at the White House. Is this a real possibility?

I did not vote for HRC or Trump in 2016. In hindsight I wish I had voted for HRC. She was 100% correct about our former leader and had people listened we wouldn't be in this mess now.

I doubt she will run. In any event whether Dem or GOP; we need some new, younger blood and definitely not a cult member

I hope she runs! But first she has to knock out grandpa Biden from contention.
Get out the popcorn.

Hillary seems to be positioning for another run at the White House. Is this a real possibility?
What's more likely is that she's merely rubbing it in. Hindsight being 20/20, she gets to gloat about the fact that her mindless detractors put a treasonous insurrectionist in office. After Trump's blatant attempts to overturn a legal, certified election, it becomes impossible to not recognize that she stood head, shoulders and torso above him, as the better choice to occupy the Oval Office.

She may never get to say she was the first woman president, but she does get to say that she should have been.

She won't run, but if she did I bet she would beat trump this time.

To fix the Biden mistake they may let her sacrifice herself in 2024 so they don't have to sacrifice anyone they care about.

I doubt it will happen, but if it did I would personally go to the DNC and shit right outside the door in protest. So if you see that headline a few years from now, it was me.

I doubt it will happen, but if it did I would personally go to the DNC and shit right outside the door in protest. So if you see that headline a few years from now, it was me.
LOL!

In answer to the question in the thread title, Every person that wants no Democrat in the White house will support Hillary's bid to run unsuccessfully. ;)

Sadly it is quite possible. Political parties tend to nominate people who are familiar to them and even more those who have "waited their turn" Given that Hillary Clinton fits both those categories to one degree or the other and has the added impression of "someone cheated by Trump" she does have compelling reasons to be nominated again.

No. But I do love the fact that Trumpist are already getting in a lather about it. She shows up at one state Dem convention and suddenly every FauxCon is panicking.
Who is in a lather? Republicans could care less either way. I just think it's funny.

Dems have put themselves in a real bind for 2024. Biden will be too old and people will see that. Harris is unelectable because she is so hard to like, but if they run someone in front of her parts of the party will see it as racism or a gender issue. What they really need given how they have set themselves up is a coloured woman who has the charisma, and they can start putting in public soon. Hillary would also work ok because of the history but after years of character assassination by the gop I am not sure she gets the votes. Michelle O might work, but it seems clear that she isn't interested.

So in many ways I see 2024 as being a simple win for the gop candidate, but not if it is Trump. That emperor is losing his clothes and becoming more exposed daily. If the gop candidate is a charasmatic white male they will win unless the Dems get someone new out front to the public shortly imo.

If however it became a Hillary vs Donald rematch and the Biden economy is doing ok during 2024, I would have my money on Hillary. I don't expect either of them to be the candidate though. Trump possibly not due his legal problems finally getting to court and the public.

Dems have put themselves in a real bind for 2024. Biden will be too old and people will see that. Harris is unelectable because she is so hard to like, but if they run someone in front of her parts of the party will see it as racism or a gender issue. What they really need given how they have set themselves up is a coloured woman who has the charisma, and they can start putting in public soon. Hillary would also work ok because of the history but after years of character assassination by the gop I am not sure she gets the votes. Michelle O might work, but it seems clear that she isn't interested.

So in many ways I see 2024 as being a simple win for the gop candidate, but not if it is Trump. That emperor is losing his clothes and becoming more exposed daily. If the gop candidate is a charasmatic white male they will win unless the Dems get someone new out front to the public shortly imo.
I am not so sure about Michelle Obama not running. I am sure you are wrong about Trump. He is the Republican that wins bigly.

I am not so sure about Michelle Obama not running. I am sure you are wrong about Trump. He is the Republican that wins bigly.
Pretty confident we won't see MO, but you may be correct about DT. I certainly hope you are wrong though. 4 more years of listening to how he was robbed and wasting time on vindictive revenge 'attacks' doesn't give me much faith that he will have much focus on the country's welfare. I also believe the man has mental health issues already, let alone another 3 years of bitter aging. Throw in all the many court cases he has been delaying for years finally reaching court. His keenest followers would still vote for him, but not convinced he would get the centrists he needs unless the Dem candidate is really horrible as well. That however is a possibility at this stage.

I did not vote for HRC or Trump in 2016. In hindsight I wish I had voted for HRC. She was 100% correct about our former leader and had people listened we wouldn't be in this mess now.

I doubt she will run. In any event whether Dem or GOP; we need some new, younger blood and definitely not a cult member

I want PA Lt. Gov John Fetterman.
The country will respond to him and he would transform the Democratic Party back into being the party of the working class.
But yes, EVERYTHING Hillz predicted and then some, has indeed come to pass.

Back
Top Bottom