• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone really want Hillary as the Democrat's candidate in 2024?

I want PA Lt. Gov John Fetterman.
The country will respond to him and he would transform the Democratic Party back into being the party of the working class.
But yes, EVERYTHING Hillz predicted and then some, has indeed come to pass.
Seems to have his heart in the right place.

Hillary seems to be positioning for another run at the White House. Is this a real possibility?

Let's hope she makes it.

It will make it just that much easier for the GOP to win.

I would ROTFLMAO if Donald and Hillary faced off again.

If the Orange man and Kankle's face off again, I'm moving to ****ing Cuba.

Get there fast....I would imagine real estate is going to inflate as there will be a lot of people following you down there.

Me.....Singapore.

Hillary is not running.
What she can be is an unfettered voice for Democrats.
Democrats need a well known and loud voice to constantly pound the ever increasing danger that Republicans pursue.

Hillary is not running.
What she can be is an unfettered voice for Democrats.
Democrats need a well known and loud voice to constantly pound the ever increasing danger that Republicans pursue.

Yeah, She's your gal for that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hillary seems to be positioning for another run at the White House. Is this a real possibility?

Are you aware as to the warning signs and symptoms of extreme Long Haul HDS?

I think you may be at risk.:oops:

And to think that so many Trump supporters are complaining about Trump Derangement Syndrome....

I was under the impression that Hillary wasn't so loved in the government as she was in the DNC. A lot of politicians on the left didn't really like her at all, most of all Obama. She was nasty to him during the election and was forced to keep her around by the DNC. With that popularity going for her, plus the fact that 95% of republicans can't stand her even for a second, she will have a hard time just getting support from politicians. Support among the people may even be more difficult as she is viewed as the source of much of the toxicity coming from the left, and this is always being confirmed by people like Durham and others. I am sure she knows this and I doubt she will run. I think Trump won't run either, even if he does have a lot of support from the people, he doesn't have enough support from other politicians to guarantee a smooth presidency should he win. I think both parties have to move on from the old and reinvent themselves going forward. That may be much easier for the republicans than the democrats. They really boxed themselves into a corner with all the hate and negativity surrounding them. Their Brand is definitely toxic at the moment.

That may be much easier for the republicans than the democrats. They really boxed themselves into a corner with all the hate and negativity surrounding them. Their Brand is definitely toxic

Why, thats a very "independent" opinion right there Mr. Independent. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Gosh, its JUST LIKE you really want to "tear it all down", both political parties equally! :LOL:(y)

I have noticed that, you are always offering very Independent opinions.

republicans have been freebasing Hillary for so long that they just can't quit her.

republicans have been freebasing Hillary for so long that they just can't quit her.
Like I mentioned in my previous post, it seems for liberals Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. Please don't be hypocritical and say it ain't so.

Not going to happen.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, it seems for liberals Trump is a gift that keeps on giving. Please don't be hypocritical and say it ain't so.
i think having an immoral crook as head of the Republican Party (which preaches Christianity and law & order and family) is a gold mine for the Democrats NOW.

previously it brought our country an attempted insurrection.

Yes, RWers (Trumpists) want Hillary to run in 2024. Nobody else does.

i think having an immoral crook as head of the Republican Party (which preaches Christianity and law & order and family) is a gold mine for the Democrats NOW.

previously it brought our country an attempted insurrection.
I am not a hypocrite because I don't care for either of them.

i posted this yesterday and, of course, we're in another Hillary thread with people still posting...

With Trump's horrible week you're gonna need way more Harris, Hillary, guns and black folk.

No. But I do love the fact that Trumpist are already getting in a lather about it. She shows up at one state Dem convention and suddenly every FauxCon is panicking.

Panicking? Hardly.

Anyone who is sick and tired of Democrat Rule is heartily supporting Hillary.

They must ALL hope that she's the Democrat nominee and that she travels to every swing state to stump during the election and attaches her brand to every Democrat running.

Same with Biden.

From the Republican perspective, both Biden and Hillary literally cannot do enough to paint all Democrat Candidates as their closely supported associates.

I'm fairly certain that the faces of Biden and Hillary will appear in more Republican ads than Democrat ads in the 2022 races.

Of course, I could be wrong...

Is that what she said, or is that a theory that came from a fever dream?

Back
Top Bottom