• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone know what in the hell he's talking about?

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'll be damned if I can figure out what this gibberish means...

Oh but remember that one thing Trump said that one time? (Just wanted to be first.)

Yeah, he loses his train of thought at his age. We know, we don't care. Just like you don't care when Trump does it, and talks like a crackhead in his interviews.

Pretty sure he's bringing up the number lost from covid vs anything else over the past 100 years.

Maybe he needed to repeat it 2-3 times for it to sink in. :lamo

One guy vacillates between sounding like a crackhead, and a passive-aggressive crook. The other sounds like a grandfather getting ready to doze-off after the Thanksgiving turkey. It's going to be a tough two months.

Last edited:
Yeah, he loses his train of thought at his age. We know, we don't care. Just like you don't care when Trump does it, and talks like a crackhead in his interviews.
Actually, that's quite true. I'll vote for anybody with a pulse, over Trump. During the primary I felt like a guy in a bar at closing time on Saturday night, checking out which ones look possible. Yeah, it is what it is. It's certainly not pretty.

That's what being in government for 40 years will do to your brain.

Actually, that's quite true. I'll vote for anybody with a pulse, over Trump. During the primary I felt like a guy in a bar at closing time on Saturday night, checking out which ones look possible. Yeah, it is what it is. It's certainly not pretty.
Thanks for that. :2rofll:

Did you watch the whole thing, or just this clip?

Tonight the President claimed he never had the flu ever, compared police shooting someone in the back to missing a putt in a golf tournament, discussed an investigation into a plane full of black uniforms, and tried to link Biden to a secret organization that controls the streets.

Haha! Yeah, sometimes things just roll from the heart with any filters! :lamo
Personally, I'd vote for a one armed monkey with epilepsy over Trump at this point.

At least it doesn't have to be a woman of color to get your vote. That puts you ahead of Biden in my book. :lamo

Then I'd like to know what you are looking for in a President? Biden has clear cognitive reversal and you think he should be in the White House? So how do you feel about a booming economy, that's what we had before China's little gift and all the riots in democrat run cities. That's a fact that most democrats appear to ignore. So what do you want in a President?

Then I'd like to know what you are looking for in a President? Biden has clear cognitive reversal and you think he should be in the White House? So how do you feel about a booming economy, that's what we had before China's little gift and all the riots in democrat run cities. That's a fact that most democrats appear to ignore. So what do you want in a President?
At this point, anyone but Trump. If I don't start my mornings with my President hurling insults at my fellow Americans, I'll call it 'a good enough improvement'.

Back
Top Bottom