• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone here on this board actually admit to watching Ingram and Carlson on a regular basis?

The only time I hear about them is from liberals with multiple derangement syndrome. Liberals gotta hyperventilate about something always. It was the same when Rush Limbaugh was around. Only time I heard about him was from liberals.

Here's my advice: Get a life.
Well said

Probably the soft-headed dimwits at MSNBC.
" You know, you have people, I watch some of the shows, I watched Liz McDonnell, she’s fantastic. I watched Fox Business, I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker (Carlson) last night, Laura (Ingraham). I watched ‘Fox & Friends’ in the morning. You watch these shows, you don’t have to go too far into the details. They cover things that are, it’s really an amazing thing."
-President Trump

Reactions: JMR
It would seem that only deplorables and dim wits would watch those two every day. Their latest attacks on the police show their true colors and Carlson especially attacks our military. Like the little wimp boy who is too scared to go into the military should be calling them out is a real laugh. So, who out there will admit to watching them on a regular basis.

They are the most popular by far for conservatives to get their info. Really, it's like a religion to them.
The plethora of responses that aren't acknowledged they do, reekes of embarrassment to admit it.

Or a canoe paddle, a cuddle, a hot tub, or evening on the dock watching the sunset......maybe a British mystery, or cooking show like Chopped. No matter what I usually totally unplug totally 9PMish and certainly never watch cable news blathering.
I watch Chopped on a regular basis. Now there's a show with some first class ingenuity.

Last edited:
It would seem that only deplorables and dim wits would watch those two every day. Their latest attacks on the police show their true colors and Carlson especially attacks our military. Like the little wimp boy who is too scared to go into the military should be calling them out is a real laugh. So, who out there will admit to watching them on a regular basis.
If Trumpers are prideless enough to fly trump flags still, then yeah---they will admit to it

The only time I hear about them is from liberals with multiple derangement syndrome. Liberals gotta hyperventilate about something always. It was the same when Rush Limbaugh was around. Only time I heard about him was from liberals.

Here's my advice: Get a life.

Agree.
First it was Rush, and then it was Hannity.. Now it's Carlson. It's no wonder as to why they were/are so highly paid. The left finds them absolutely fascinating. ;) CDS--(Carlson Derangement Syndrome)

About the same number as watch Lemon, Matthews, and that dyke (can't remember her name) on MSNBC....oh wait...they have no viewers since Trump left the scene.

I watch Tucker's show very regularly. I never watch Ingraham's show. I know many watch her but I don't like her personality, her smirk, and her almost constant use of sarcasm.
I like "The Five".
I used to like Shannon Bream's show a lot but she got booted to an hour later for Gutfeld (which I don't like or watch). Shannon, in her earlier slot, did a wonderful recap of all the day's news and events. Now, she does that for about 20 minutes and then does silly stuff. So, I watch the first 20 minutes.
My very favorite Fox News show is the Journal Editorial Report with Paul Gigot, which airs on Saturday and I think repeats once or twice on Sundays. That's where I get my favorite weekly political education, presented with excellent information/knowledge and a calm, polite and measured delivery. I LOVE that show and I really listen to that one without doing other stuff at the same time.
I used to watch Chris Wallace's Sunday show too, but I rarely watch it anymore. He's too much of an obvious commie.
I watch Maria's Sunday show about 50% of the time.

I watch Tucker's show very regularly. I never watch Ingraham's show. I know many watch her but I don't like her personality, her smirk, and her almost constant use of sarcasm.
I like "The Five".
I used to like Shannon Bream's show a lot but she got booted to an hour later for Gutfeld (which I don't like or watch). Shannon, in her earlier slot, did a wonderful recap of all the day's news and events. Now, she does that for about 20 minutes and then does silly stuff. So, I watch the first 20 minutes.
My very favorite Fox News show is the Journal Editorial Report with Paul Gigot, which airs on Saturday and I think repeats once or twice on Sundays. That's where I get my favorite weekly political education, presented with excellent information/knowledge and a calm, polite and measured delivery. I LOVE that show and I really listen to that one without doing other stuff at the same time.
I used to watch Chris Wallace's Sunday show too, but I rarely watch it anymore. He's too much of an obvious commie.

I watch Fox Business every morning. We have it taped. Living on the left coast we can breeze right through the commercials. I love Stuart Varney's show and Mornings with Maria.
It's on a different channel than the regular Cable Fox.

I like "The Five".
That doesn't leave much time to watch shows on any other network.

Nonsense.

The righties on here parrot talking points straight off of fox news constantly.

How would you know unless you watched regularly?

How would you know unless you watched regularly?
That's an excellent question. They don't know but a few have such a bad case of TDS about both Trump and Tucker, that they have a very hard time writing a comment without mentioning one or both.

That's an excellent question. They don't know but a few have such a bad case of TDS about both Trump and Tucker, that they have a very hard time writing a comment without mentioning one or both.

Lol, he walked right into that one, didn't he?

First off, the talking points are recognizable. Second, you can google a quote and get the source. No need to be counted among the Huge audience at Fox.
Because someone disagrees with leftists, this proves they must watch Fox News?

LOL, on what planet?

That doesn't leave much time to watch shows on any other network.

Maybe she DVRs. I never watch any show during its televised time slot.

This is a deplorable and dimwitted Original Post.

First off, the talking points are recognizable. Second, you can google a quote and get the source. No need to be counted among the Huge audience at Fox.
You actually go through that much trouble? Seems a lot to go through just to dismiss a point.

Because someone disagrees with leftists, this proves they must watch Fox News?

LOL, on what planet?
Well, that sure is a leap from reality for you. Here on planet earth Your question was how does a poster know that talking points came from Fox unless the poster watches it.
I simply gave you two reasonable ways. One could also google "what inane bullshit did Tucker say last night". Lots of ways to recognize Fox talking points.

Please point out where I stated that " someone who disagrees with leftists must watch Fox News. You're making up your own arguments.

Well, that sure is a leap from reality for you. Here on planet earth Your question was how does a poster know that talking points came from Fox unless the poster watches it.
I simply gave you two reasonable ways. One could also google "what inane bullshit did Tucker say last night". Lots of ways to recognize Fox talking points.

Please point out where I stated that " someone who disagrees with leftists must watch Fox News. You're making up your own arguments.
I think you need to google rhetorical arguments.:rolleyes:

You actually go through that much trouble? Seems a lot to go through just to dismiss a point.
Please indicate where I said I went to that trouble? It was an answer to a question that was put out by someone who obviously thinks the only way to recognize a Fox talking point is by watching Fox. But thanks for your input

Back
Top Bottom