• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does Anyone Have a Link.......

Logician Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
to 'anything' Trump has stated about the devastation that took place in Puerto Rico, as a result of the earthquake ? Any condolences ? Empathy ? Sympathy ? Concern ? Plans to send help,relief, emergency assistance ?

to 'anything' Trump has stated about the devastation that took place in Puerto Rico, as a result of the earthquake ? Any condolences ? Empathy ? Sympathy ? Concern ? Plans to send help,relief, emergency assistance ?

Who exactly is this Puerto Rico person you are going on about? Is this another Iranian general perchance?

EDIT: Sorry, I'm being terrible. I hope they are given the aid necessary to recover from this double whammy, whether or not Donald Trump speaks about it at length.

Who exactly is this Puerto Rico person you are going on about? Is this another Iranian general perchance?

I don't think he talked about any particular person.

My joke was too ham-fisted for you, apparently. -_-

Yeah I thought it was a terrible joke which is why I thought you might be serious in case. ;) Poe's law for the win.

Yeah I thought it was a terrible joke which is why I thought you might be serious in case.

This is why I am generally serious. It is my strong suit. Certainly more than my humorousness.

Thanks for that link, CF.

Has that citation of action made any difference in your opinion of Trump?

Or were you just expecting him to act in some "deplorable" way, but now have to say "nevermind?"

Has that citation of action made any difference in your opinion of Trump?

Or were you just expecting him to act in some "deplorable" way, but now have to say "nevermind?"

Not really. I'm still shedding tears of joy from watching him toss paper towels after the hurricane.

His heartfelt speech was eyewatering in it's nonexistence.

When does FEMA start moving in the paper towels?

EDIT: Sorry, I'm being terrible. I hope they are given the aid necessary to recover from this double whammy, whether or not Donald Trump speaks about it at length.

Thanks for your edit.

"Paper towels are for hurricanes, maybe toss them brooms for an earthquke?"

Probably being held up until they are in a position to do Dear POTUS a favor. ;)

They just announced they're investigating Joe Biden for stealing Hillary's servers.

Not really. I'm still shedding tears of joy from watching him toss paper towels after the hurricane.

He provided the finest brand.

69bdd84e160f4bd8b2fe0f3dbdfe2baf.jpg

They just announced they're investigating Joe Biden for stealing Hillary's servers.

If true, kidnapping is a very serious offense, In days gone by, capital punishment could come into play.

Back
Top Bottom