• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone have a database of earth temperatures?

I have already cited and quoted a source saying,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.”,
So any other source of ocean heating is by definition a secondary source.
BTW do you understand why CO2’s 15 um absorption band is a very finite possible source of ocean heat? Remember energy cannot be created!
That is so pathetic and does not get you out from the fact that you tried a dishonest trick and got caught lying.

How laughable an attempt to try and get away from the fact that you have zero credibility as well as being clueless about logic and a fallacy works.

That is so pathetic and does not get you out from the fact that you tried a dishonest trick and got caught lying.

How laughable an attempt to try and get away from the fact that you have zero credibility as well as being clueless about logic and a fallacy works.
There is no trick, only data, and both NOAA and I agree that the main source of ocean warming is Sunlight. Sure there are other sources of ocean warming but they are secondary sources.
I asked you if you understood how finite the 15 um absorption band was for ocean warming for a reason, so you could show how much possible energy there was under the curve at that wavelength! Of course the exercise would have shown you how limited the ocean warming capability of added CO2 was, but that is kind of the purpose of education, to help people find and understand their errors in understanding!
Alas you seem to have no interest in building your knowledge, good luck in life, I suspect you will need it!

There is no trick, only data, and both NOAA and I agree that the main source of ocean warming is Sunlight. Sure there are other sources of ocean warming but they are secondary sources.
I asked you if you understood how finite the 15 um absorption band was for ocean warming for a reason, so you could show how much possible energy there was under the curve at that wavelength! Of course the exercise would have shown you how limited the ocean warming capability of added CO2 was, but that is kind of the purpose of education, to help people find and understand their errors in understanding!
Alas you seem to have no interest in building your knowledge, good luck in life, I suspect you will need it!
Not only that, the ocean has covered itself with a saturation of H2O vapors. CO2 has very little effect going through the established H2O.

Enough with the winding up… just make your denier point so we can destroy it.

Yanno- the usual
I have no "denier points."

You haven't been able to explain why I'm allegedly wrong on anything.

You are failing at your comedy.

Of course you do.
Please learn the things we teach you. You still fail to learn.

I am not a "denier." A denier is someone who thinks we have no impact regarding AGW. I am one that just disagrees with the sloppy results the IPCC et. al. dish out to the masses. They have an agenda, and they cherry pick the results to present.

I'm sorry you deny that.

Please learn the things we teach you. You still fail to learn.

I am not a "denier." A denier is someone who things we have no impact regarding AGW. I am one that just disagrees with the sloppy results the IPCC et. al. dish out to the masses. They have an agenda, and they cherry pick the results to present.

I'm sorry you deny that.
You disagree with the collective knowledge of most of the climate scientists in the world, despite having no background or training in the field.

In other words, you’re a denier.

Own up to it.

You disagree with the collective knowledge of most of the climate scientists in the world, despite having no background or training in the field.

In other words, you’re a denier.

Own up to it.
Prove it.

I only disagree with a very small number of scientists and papers. I actually read their work. You just parrot bloggers and other cult members. The IPCC is not reputable. They lie by omission and cheery pick the papers to make the case for their agenda strong.

You are being lied to and deny it.

Prove it.

I only disagree with a very small number of scientists and papers. I actually read their work. You just parrot bloggers and other cult members. The IPCC is not reputable. They lie by omission and cheery pick the papers to make the case for their agenda strong.

You are being lied to and deny it.
Weird how virtually no trained scientists believe that.

And once again you revert back to pretending you have not lied. But you did. Which is why deniers like you are not worth the words you speak.

Prove it.
The IPCC is frequently you cited in peer reviewed works and has been for 30 years. One doesn’t cite bad papers.

The IPCC is constantly quoted by all the experts in the field in conferences, talks, lectures. Just because you don’t attend or know about then doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Generally, people don’t cite bad reviews and build entire workshops around them in conferences.
The IPCC is chaired by the most prominent scientists in their fields, and they not only remain prominent after chairing, it gets them accolades internationally.

I realize that’s not proof to you, but that’s because you’re a clueless amateur who has no idea about how science is actually done outside the graveyard shift in a tech plant.

Back
Top Bottom