• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone else send back empty envelopes that have prepaid postage?

Winchester

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I hate getting money solicitations from politicians/political groups. If they've included a no postage required return envelope I always send em back empty. Hey it relieves a small amount of annoyance and it helps out the USPS. :2razz:

I hate getting money solicitations from politicians/political groups. If they've included a no postage required return envelope I always send em back empty. Hey it relieves a small amount of annoyance and it helps out the USPS. :2razz:

Oh, come on. Stick in some coupons or something.

My favorite are the ones that send a nickel, quarter or the rare dollar bill. TYVM!

Winchester, you have too much free time!

The last thing I want to do is let someone that sends me junk know that I'm a real person. I just ignore it.

The political groups that call me get a full voicemail box.

My favorite are the ones that send a nickel, quarter or the rare dollar bill. TYVM!

Well obviously I don't know how to make a poll yet. :lol: I tried, put the options in. IDK why it didn't show up.

I made about $10 from Arbitron one year. Their dollar bills must have stuck together and I got a stack instead of just one.

The last thing I want to do is let someone that sends me junk know that I'm a real person. I just ignore it.

The envelopes are empty with no return addy. Unless they got my DNA off the envelope...

I think baking soda would add a lot more drama than just some coupons

Only if you are lacking a certain excitement in your life.....better to put you hand in the garbage disposal while it is running!?

I used to put my ex-wife's name on it. "What starts as a trickle becomes a flood"

Fill the paid returns with the other junk mail. It'd be rude not to!

I re-label it and use it. But then again, I'm cheap.

The last time the GOP sent me something, I thought about sending the envelope back empty ... but those wiseguys didn't have a prepaid envelope.

Darnit.

You guys are rookies.

Tape the envelope to a good size box and fill the box with old newspapers or something heavy, then drop at PO.

They will ship it and charge the boxes rate.

Armatures.

Ametures

Amateurs / I hit spell check and didn't pay attention, thanks.

Last edited:
You guys are rookies.

Tape the envelope to a good size box and fill the box with old newspapers or something heavy, then drop at PO.

Armatures.

Wow those armatures have to be heavy; alternator/generator or starter ones?

:(

Wow those armatures have to be heavy; alternator/generator or starter ones?

:(

Ametures

Does not help, my mother passed away over 3 years ago, I think she will still be getting mail after I am gone, look at it like living Forever........

You guys are rookies.

Armatures.

Ametures

You beat me to it.
I can't remember who it was, but someone was temporarily famous for shipping BRICKS that way.

You should include a request for money sent to a PO Box.

See if anything ever comes back.

Back
Top Bottom