• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone care if all the ducks die?

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The ones you ride in, basically WW2 amphibious vehicles I hear....

Well, maybe they are about done:

A verdict for the controversial Ride the Ducks case came in Thursday afternoon, declaring the company negligent in a 2015 crash on the Aurora Bridge that killed five people, and injured over 60.

Jurors concluded that Ride the Ducks Seattle shouldered 33 percent of the liability for the crash, while Ride the Ducks International — who built the actual duck boat — was responsible for 67 percent.

The jury’s ruling determined that Ride the Ducks International provided a product that was unsafe to the victims of the 2015 crash.

Damages will be paid to the 40 victims involved the lawsuit, with amounts ranging from thousands to millions of dollars. The Seattle Times reports that the total amount ended up being close to $115 million
Ride the Ducks found to be negligent in fatal 2015 crash

I have seen those things... I would never ride in one myself, They should be held responsible, however,, I wonder what the paperwork says (You know,, the small print )that people have to sign before riding in one of those things.

There has to be some kind of release form that passengers sign, right?

djl

Back
Top Bottom