• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone care anymore that Trump said "Grab them by the *****"?

Does anyone even still care? Was my other poll all for nothing?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Marrybore

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A little while ago, I started an ongoing poll, asking whether anyone could justify this comment of Trump's. I got a lot of comments, such as, "Who cares about that anymore?", and, "His supporters never really took much notice of that", and "Ha-ha, stupid libtards still going on about that are thay [sic]." So, my question to you is, does anyone really care about that comment anymore? Is it - that is, do you still find it - relevant?

Things to care about:

- How his tariffs have been just the garbage everyone who understands economy knew they would be.
- How he has ruined relations with China and Iran and how his relationships with Russia are much worse than he promised.
- How he has constantly changed people in his squad, showing that he has clear idea about how to reach the Foreign Policy he wants.
- How awful it was to have bs lockdowns for a bs virus.

A little while ago, I started an ongoing poll, asking whether anyone could justify this comment of Trump's. I got a lot of comments, such as, "Who cares about that anymore?", and, "His supporters never really took much notice of that", and "Ha-ha, stupid libtards still going on about that are thay [sic]." So, my question to you is, does anyone really care about that comment anymore? Is it - that is, do you still find it - relevant?

For what it's worth. I care enough to acknowledge that it actually happened.

Well no one cares that Pres zipper boy shot his cum in the oval office so it's a wash

Back
Top Bottom