• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone actually watch the videos on the "what are you listening to" threads?

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Just curious.

Sometimes.
If I see something interesting or if I want to know what some poster's taste in music is.

Sometimes for me as well. Dr Patrick for example has interesting tastes, so I will try most of his videos. Sometimes I will see a video for something I have not heard in forever and will have to listen to it. Sometimes the still image is intriguing, or the name or the band name.

Yeah, there are also the posters that you know you're aligned with in their taste in music. My examples are Gardener, Spud and Hiswoman.

Sometimes for me as well. Dr Patrick for example has interesting tastes, so I will try most of his videos. Sometimes I will see a video for something I have not heard in forever and will have to listen to it. Sometimes the still image is intriguing, or the name or the band name.

I check out your stuff as well. :)

Sure do - as often as I can. Those threads are actually a great way of listening to something new that I, otherwise, might have never heard.

possibly my favorite section of this forum
exposes me to lots of music i would not otherwise experience
also lets me get a feel for the members who offer examples of music they enjoy. some are much more predictable than others
who would have thought riverrat loves polka?!

Back
Top Bottom