• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anybody believe Jussie Smollet story?

I believe he got his ass whipped. The maga story is horse****.

We don't know for sure yet. I'm skeptical, but let's wait for the evidence to come in, before we rush to judgement.

The rush to judgment has already occurred, just not in the way you mean.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019...-update-on-the-jussie-smollett-investigation/

CASE UPDATE: Tonight #ChicagoPolice detectives expanded the search area for cameras to be able to provide photos of the alleged assailants in this attack. Thus far, no video of the alleged assailants or a vehicle has been discovered but we are continuing to broaden our search pic.twitter.com/glRMbAX6D0

I'm callin' BS.And let's face it. How often am I ever wrong?
#NEVER

The only two individuals walking fast away from the scene are Beavis and Butthead. More at eleven tonight.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019...-update-on-the-jussie-smollett-investigation/

CASE UPDATE: Tonight #ChicagoPolice detectives expanded the search area for cameras to be able to provide photos of the alleged assailants in this attack. Thus far, no video of the alleged assailants or a vehicle has been discovered but we are continuing to broaden our search pic.twitter.com/glRMbAX6D0

I'm callin' BS.And let's face it. How often am I ever wrong?
#NEVER

Still wearing the "lynch rope" around his neck 45 minutes after the "attack"....?

This is BULL****...the more we learn, the more obvious it becomes...

Sure there is...

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager...smollett-hate-crime-incident-raise-questions/
Smollett’s initial report to police were of attackers wearing a mask. He did not identify them by race at that time. It was after those details were broadcast on social media that detectivess interviewed the singer a second time. It was then that Smollett told police of the racial component to his story.
As CBS News reported, “In a follow-up interview with police, Smollett said his attackers yelled ‘MAGA country’ during the assault, Chicago police confirmed.” Even CNN’s Brian Stelter noted this came about in a secondary interview.
Smollett returned to an apartment, and it was from there that the call to emergency services was made. When police responded Smollett requested the officers turn off their body-cameras before he gave his statement.
According to the local ABC affiliate the incident was reported to take place around 2:00 am. When the call to police was made by 2:42 am Smollett was said to still be wearing the rope around his neck. This means Smollett left the scene, arrived at the apartment, and awaited police without ever taking off the threat.
Smollett initially refused a transport to the hospital. He later drove to the hospital on his own.
There is video of Smollett inside a local Subway sandwich business near the time of the attack, but as of 11:00 pm Chicago PD states “Thus far, no video of the alleged assailants or a vehicle has been discovered but we are continuing to broaden our search.”
While the initial reports are that Smollett was doused with bleach, official reports now list it as “an unknown substance”.

PR STUNT
. Dreamed up by his agent and publicist.

Suspect something happened. But agree it is at least a little strange that the Chicago police can apparently find no witnesses and no evidence to this point. (It was reported to have happened on a Chicago street/sidewalk.)

But do concur that some of the claims (MAGA yells and bleach) do seem a little over the top.

Give the cops time to investigate. Too early for final conclusions...

Got bitch slapped and robbed by his late night "pickup" is most likely scenario....

Back
Top Bottom