• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

dodgeit.com

ILikeDubyah

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
For anyone who goes to sites that are free, but you must subscribe to the site by giving them an email address, a very easy way to circumvent all of the ads & spam you get from giving a website your real email address is to use dodgeit.com.

You do not have to subscribe to dodgeit.com, you don't even have to go to that site or register or anything. All you have to do is go to one of the sites that wants your email address for you to be able to access the site & type in any combination of letters, numbers, words, etc, and make it @dodgeit.com. (DO NOT USE THIS FOR INFORMATION & EMAILS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO SEE!!!) If need be, you can check for a confirmation # or whatever the site sent *you* via email at dodgeit.com, again, all you have to do is remember the fake email you gave the site you subscribed to & type it in.

(Try to make the fake email something you'll remember & something you think no one else will use, as if you use the initals "RD@dodgeit.com", if you go to look up any emails you may have gotten, you'll get all emails sent to anyone who used RD@dodgeit.com for their fake email address.)

Have been using this for quite a long time, but no one seems to know about it, so I though I'd post it here. (It's great for subscribing to online newspapers that want your email address.) If you need more info, let me know.;)

interesting, better get to usin it before too many people catch on.

ads are in RSS feeds - genius if you ask me.
The more people that "catch on" the more money they will make. ;)

And to think...I've been subscribing to things using some guy's address at my old job...I hope still he works there...:twisted:

Back
Top Bottom