• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doctors remove world's largest tumour from patient's womb

Demon of Light

Bohemian Revolutionary
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
DOCTORS in Argentina have removed what they think is the world's largest malignant tumour from the body of a 54-year-old woman.

Weighing a shocking 23kg, the tumour had been growing inside the woman's womb for a year-and-a-half and took four hours to remove, The Daily Mail reported.

Oscar Lopez, surgical coordinator at Gandulfo hospital in Lomas de Zamora, on the outskirts of Buenos Aires, said: "I've never seen anything like it in my 34 years of medical service.

Source: Herald Sun

Because a picture is worth a thousand, in this case more like ten thousand, words:

177055-argentina-tumor.jpg

This would have been epic if it was placed in the abortion forum. Just from the title alone.

I don't think that's "the world's largest tumor".
I saw this documentary where this lady, had, like... I mean, her whole body was a tumor.
It was like growing out of her back and side, and engulfing her arm, and it was as big as her whole body. Maybe bigger.
All they could do was hack off a little bit of it at a time as it grew, because it was so vascular and cutting too much of it off would make her bleed to death.
It was benign, I think, but it was killing her anyway. Very rare disorder.

Or how about this one?
Fetus in fetu. Basically, a man pregnant with his own twin, whom he cannibalized in the womb.

Marianas Eye: A Pregnant Man?

Back
Top Bottom