• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doctor Fauci was 100% right in June, the US has reached 100,000 cases today

Peter King

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
In fact there were +101,358 new cases today.

Half way June Doctor Fauci said he would not be surprised if the US would reach 100,000 cases per day.

Top disease researcher Dr Anthony Fauci has told the US Senate that he "would not be surprised" if new virus cases in the country reach 100,000 per day.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53237824

So doctor Fauci had to wait a few months but he said that the virus was out of control in the US and that has not changed all those months later.

My god, 98,583 Americans 98,583 died today.

Half way June Doctor Fauci said he would not be surprised if the US would reach 100,000 cases per day.

So doctor Fauci had to wait a few months but he said that the virus was out of control in the US and that has not changed all those months later.
Home many tests were performed?

Home many tests were performed?

Look at some of the ridiculous positivity rates in states like South Sturgis Dakota. Look at the hospitalizations. Look at the ER visits. These are the metrics that are important.

Look at some of the ridiculous positivity rates in states like South Sturgis Dakota. Look at the hospitalizations. Look at the ER visits. These are the metrics that are important.
I've looked. I see nothing like what you're claiming. North Dakota ranks 23rd in daily deaths. 18th in Deaths/million. And 40th in total cases.

Geezus, this is terrible. And the positive test-rates are still very high, indicating the infected rates re still growing. And of course, then hospitalizations, then deaths.

Do you want to see guaranteed (new) cases? Check Trump rally counties three weeks hence ...

Do you want to see guaranteed (new) cases? Check Trump rally counties three weeks hence ...

That's just what we know about. Just think if we actually had a strong contact tracing infrastructure developed. We would see the far reaching effects of these rallies.

Of course it is - we don't know a person has COVID without a test.

And it still is irrelevant if 5 or 10 million tests are performed a day but if you want to know, on average last week there were 1.162.000 tests per day.

And it still is irrelevant if 5 or 10 million tests are performed a day but if you want to know, on average last week there were 1.162.000 tests per day.
If you have an infection rate of 1% the difference is between 50,000 or 100,000 cases - that's pretty significant.

The number of tests is of no consequence.
Not quite true. .. the tests are important for contact tracing, and to figure out how how prevelant the virus is in the general population. There are two metrics to be concernted about. The number of new cases and the rate of infection of new tests.

Another European lecturing us while his country is doing far worse :rolleyes:. The Netherlands is averaging almost 10,000 cases per day. The US has nearly 20 times the population of the Netherlands, which means your infection rate is nearly double ours yet you show up here telling us how bad we are doing. You got balls, Ill give you that.

Another European lecturing us while his country is doing far worse :rolleyes:. The Netherlands is averaging almost 10,000 cases per day. The US has nearly 20 times the population of the Netherlands, which means your infection rate is nearly double ours yet you show up here telling us how bad we are doing. You got balls, Ill give you that.

You still keep peddling your BS I see, first of all stating that the US got to 100,000 cases is not lecturing someone. Try and stay factual from time to time.

Also, our infection rate per 1 million citizens is 20,183 infected people. The US infection rate per 1 million citizens is 28,230. And last time I checked that is more than 8,000 more infections per 1 million people.

Now when we are talking about the fatalities per 1 million, the US has a figure of 711 and that will rise a bit today. The Netherlands has one of 425.

Also, our rate is coming down and our hospitalizations are just creeping up, the US just had it's highest number EVER.

And yes, I have balls and my balls are telling me you are posting nonsensical things.

Dr Fauci lied on behalf of China and his Wuhan Biological Warfare Virus lab when he claimed that lifting the ban on creating such biological weapons poised no risk - and then lied assuring us that covid-19 poised no danger to the USA and was a very weak virus poising little danger to anyone regardless - and then said people should not wear masks.

NO ONE alive is more responsible for covid-19 than Anthony Fauci because he sold his reputation to make creating such viruses legal, where before it was banned worldwide.

Dr Fauci lied on behalf of China and his Wuhan Biological Warfare Virus lab when he claimed that lifting the ban on creating such biological weapons poised no risk - and then lied assuring us that covid-19 poised no danger to the USA and was a very weak virus poising little danger to anyone regardless - and then said people should not wear masks.

NO ONE alive is more responsible for covid-19 than Anthony Fauci because he sold his reputation to make creating such viruses legal, where before it was banned worldwide.

Can you post a video or some source showing that he "lied assuring us that covid-19 poised no danger to the USA and was a very weak virus poising little danger to anyone regardless"?

I found this video uploaded Feb 18, 2020:

Dr. Fauci said:
I don't think people should be frightened, the risk right now, today, currently, is really relative low for the American public, but that could change because what's going on outside of the United States particular obviously in China and other countries in which there are travel related cases, that this could evolve, and I think it would be unrealistic to deny that. This could evolve into a global pandemic, which would then have significant implications for us. So although we don't want people to be worried now, I think we need to realize that this could change. So right now don't worry about it. Be more concerned about influenza which is going into a second peak for this season than corona virus, but keep in mind that the corona virus could change which is the reason why we are taking it very seriously cause it could be a substantial threat

He says quite clearly that covid "could evolve into a global pandemic, which would then have significant implications for us" and "we are taking it very seriously cause it could be a substantial threat."

Later he says: "Masks, quite frankly, are more important for people who are infected to prevent them from infecting someone else."

So it's kind of misleading saying that Dr. Fauci said that "people should not wear masks" when he always advocated for sick people and healthcare workers to wear them, and then later began advocating that all people should be wearing masks when it became apparent that a lot of asymptotic people were spreading the virus as well.

Your other claims seem to be based on the theory that covid-19 was created in a lab, which hasn't been proven and is unlikely to be true.

You still keep peddling your BS I see, first of all stating that the US got to 100,000 cases is not lecturing someone. Try and stay factual from time to time.

Also, our infection rate per 1 million citizens is 20,183 infected people. The US infection rate per 1 million citizens is 28,230. And last time I checked that is more than 8,000 more infections per 1 million people.

Now when we are talking about the fatalities per 1 million, the US has a figure of 711 and that will rise a bit today. The Netherlands has one of 425.

Also, our rate is coming down and our hospitalizations are just creeping up, the US just had it's highest number EVER.

And yes, I have balls and my balls are telling me you are posting nonsensical things.
Your thread is about current rates of infection not rates since the beginning of the pandemic. You decried us hitting 100,000 but adjusted for population, your rate today is double that. Sorry but those are the facts. Maybe you should address your own countries incompetence before commenting on what is going on here.

Your thread is about current rates of infection not rates since the beginning of the pandemic. You decried us hitting 100,000 but adjusted for population, your rate today is double that. Sorry but those are the facts. Maybe you should address your own countries incompetence before commenting on what is going on here.
The US is the worst in the world. It's a shithole thanks to the shit stain president.

But, but, but trump says fauci is an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom