• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Doc calls whites ‘birthing people,’ but blacks and Hispanics ‘moms’

Typical lib, sooner or later the name calling comes in if everyone does not agree with their thinking.

If your “thinking” is an outright lie, then there is no reason at all not to disagree with you.

READ: and tell me again it does not say the things I quoted in the article. You are lying to yourself in you think it is not there in black and white. Read the actual words as written and not as what you think they should be, if you can.

I already did. Go back and carefully read it again. And quit your outright lying.

I wonder whose idea it was for mothers to start being referred to as "birthing people"?

I understand that it was done to include the infinitesimally-small number of transgendered men who can and do give birth, but why not call those men "mothers"? In the same way that male seahorses birth and "mother" the children?

Potentially surrogates are well, who are not the biological mother, nor going to be the mother after birth, yet do give birth

giphy.gif
:ROFLMAO:

She refers to white pregnant women, using the woke term", as "birthing people” but refers to black and Puerto Rican pregnant women as mothers. I believe if it were a white doctor applying the statements in reverse she would be labeled a racist.

Apparently this "doctor" believes in using divisive racial rhetoric. Not something we need right now.

Back
Top Bottom