• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you want your children to echo Trump?

Johnson should run one of all the outrageous things Clinton has said and air every time right after that one.
I recently saw MSNBC do a split screen collage of Hillary's lies vs the truths; it was pretty dayem effective as well.

Both of these candidates have decades of self-inflicted baggage to be mined.

When my son was about fifteen he asked me what I wanted him to be when he grew up. I said, "Happy."
He said, "I'm serious."
"I am, too, I want more than anything for you and your sister to be happy. But, if you respect me, I'd rather you not be a preacher, a politician, or a lawyer.

He seems to be happy and he isn't a preacher, politician, or a lawyer. I would not want either of my kids, who are now adults, parroting any politician.

Oh give me a break.

I think Trump is a buffoon. But at least it is obvious he is a buffoon.

Hillary is a pathetic, horrible role model for a politician (though most are pretty bad).

It is obvious she lies, deceives, sucks up to corporations and does just about ANYTHING for power.

Including using children as a way to get that power.

Stick to the issues you bitch.

If you want a role model in this election - try Gary Johnson. He ain't perfect...but he is better then these two losers.

I certainly don't want my kids echoing Hillary, either. She's no better in my view and she's said some pretty low ****, too.

then tRump should run THAT video

because this one guts him

Oh give me a break.

I think Trump is a buffoon. But at least it is obvious he is a buffoon.

Hillary is a pathetic, horrible role model for a politician (though most are pretty bad).

It is obvious she lies, deceives, sucks up to corporations and does just about ANYTHING for power.

Including using children as a way to get that power.

Stick to the issues you bitch.

If you want a role model in this election - try Gary Johnson. He ain't perfect...but he is better then these two losers.

Neither of them certainly has that fresh, naive optimism of the man that can at this point in his race.

What a great ad!

It is a great ad, no question. No I don't want my kids echoing Trump, and I hope they don't and they won't. I also don't want them echoing Hillary. I saw the same side by side video on MSNBC that Chomsky references. I don't want my kids to be liars any more than I want them to be foul mouthed punks.

Awesome.

Parents...do you want a liar to be your childrens role model? Do you want a woman that has proven throughout her career that she will lie and say whatever she feels needs to be said in order to get what she wants?

Johnny...did you do your homework?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ummmm....how many angels dance on a head of a pin ma? Golly Look at the time!"

Ma'am....your son is a pathological liar. "I know...we are so proud of him. He looks up to Hillary Clinton..."

The next 4 months will be the longest in election campaign history.

Ummm, do a search on YouTube, you'll find plenty of "**** Trump" videos, where kids are actually yelling this stuff.
Before or after they get their mouth washed out with soap?

It is a great ad, no question. No I don't want my kids echoing Trump, and I hope they don't and they won't. I also don't want them echoing Hillary. I saw the same side by side video on MSNBC that Chomsky references. I don't want my kids to be liars any more than I want them to be foul mouthed punks.
Excellent, there is a bright side to everything, now we have Two examples for our children and grandchildren of what Not to be like, sadly one of them is going to be the next President. Now, where did I leave that Tequila......

What a great ad!

A better question would be do you want your children to grow up with no morals , no values , to become a serial liar , a thief , a person that speaks about income inequality while wearing a $13,500 jacket and carrying a $3,600 purse ? :roll: #HillaryliedAmericansdied

A better question would be do you want your children to grow up with no morals , no values , to become a serial liar , a thief , a person that speaks about income inequality while wearing a $13,500 jacket and carrying a $3,600 purse ? :roll: #HillaryliedAmericansdied

Oh puh-lease, can you be any more of a drama queen. Perhaps you need to turn off your right-wing propaganda and start actually looking at the facts.

Oh puh-lease, can you be any more of a drama queen. Perhaps you need to turn off your right-wing propaganda and start actually looking at the facts.

Maybe all that pixie dust has colored your view . :lamo

Yeah, I'd rather not have my kids face terrorism at some point in their lives.

if you think Trump is going to save your kids from experiencing terrorism then you have completely lost your mind and what you believe to be "truth"

he is not going to be able to stop anything he will attempt to try just like those who came before him, just like any leader would

No I want them to turn into corrupt pathological liars who think they're above the law

i personally believe it would be wrong to use tRump as such a role model for those kids

Back
Top Bottom