• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you want your children to echo Trump?

No I want them to turn into corrupt pathological liars who think they're above the law

hey at least you will be well taken care of by their money in your old age...our system favours pathological liars who are above the law, we always place them into positions of money and power

honesty and integrity doesn't rise far ... maybe to wealth but never to riches

You do understand the situation in Syria right? You understand that those who are fleeing a Christians who are being slaughtered? Yeah...I thought not...your ignorance is kind of obvious from your knee-jerk reactionism.

Tell that to the people of France today . We hear the lies about the refugees being women and children and we see the rapes and the groping of women by these poor refugees . The democratic agenda is to bring more and more welfare dependent illegals into the Country because they want to expand their voting base and what better group than illegals , sexual perverts , and felons !

No.

I also don't want them emulating Hillary, with her lying, cheating, stealing and abuse of power and position to avoid consequences.

Didn't want them emulating Bill either...

i personally believe it would be wrong to use tRump as such a role model for those kids

Presidents are generally too uncharasmatic and boring to impress the younger generation. Even Obama, who might have initially inspired young people due to the hype of his 2008 campaign but even that didn't last long

I dont think there's much of a threat that Trump or Hillary is going to turn into someone kids role model.

Presidents are generally too uncharasmatic and boring to impress the younger generation. Even Obama, who might have initially inspired young people due to the hype of his 2008 campaign but even that didn't last long

I dont think there's much of a threat that Trump or Hillary is going to turn into someone kids role model.

then i take it that you now disavow your post number 23:
No I want them to turn into corrupt pathological liars who think they're above the law

Oh puh-lease, can you be any more of a drama queen. Perhaps you need to turn off your right-wing propaganda and start actually looking at the facts.

If you have facts that dispute that statement, Id like to see them.

Tell that to the people of France today . We hear the lies about the refugees being women and children and we see the rapes and the groping of women by these poor refugees . The democratic agenda is to bring more and more welfare dependent illegals into the Country because they want to expand their voting base and what better group than illegals , sexual perverts , and felons !

Dude....turn off your right-wing radio propoganda. You are buying every ounce hook line and sinker.

Oh puh-lease, can you be any more of a drama queen. Perhaps you need to turn off your right-wing propaganda and start actually looking at the facts.

Yes.

Yes, he can
East Baton Rouge Sheriff confirms 3 law enforcement dead, 3 others injured; 1 suspect dead and as usual the race of the suspect remains unknown which indicates he was black . Why won’t the liberal media report the race when it happens to be black ?

Obama , Hillary , Lynch and the democrats have blood on their hands they have fostered a hatred for law enforcement and encouraged an atmosphere of anarchy ! We witness Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake order police to stand down while the City was being burned and looted . We heard from most democrats and BLM that thug Michael Brown was gunned down while his hands were up , a lie still repeated by Hillary and crew .

Our Nation has become so divided in a short 7 years and we will all regret the “change” Obama promised Americans . In Cleveland the BLM and the black panther party has openly threaten police and called for more violence toward law enforcement and yet we don’t see the democrats and Obama call them out for this despicable behavior .

Back
Top Bottom