• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You Want a Video of Palin Dancing? And How?

Actually I just pictured that, and that sounds sweet.

We have George W. dancing like crazy, so we need Palin to "get down".

If we could see a video of her dancing, and not see a bunch of political crap getting drawn into it, that'd be quite refreshing.

No desire to see her dance anything.... and... I'm a bit worried about you Fiddy. :lol:

georgebushdance.gif

I bet this palin chick would have remembered to put a poll in a worthless poll thread like this, just saying... :shrug:

Perfect advertising for a dance studio:

"Do you dance like this? Well, don't! Call us now so you don't look like a Jack-wagon at the next happenin' party of the year!"

Perfect advertising for a dance studio:

"Do you dance like this? Well, don't! Call us now so you don't look like a Jack-wagon at the next happenin' party of the year!"

Looking around him though, he was supposed to dance like that. (except for the facial expression I think).

Moderator's Warning:
No poll. Thread moved.

Spud wins. The rest of you need to learn the difference between poll and pole :2razz:

poll-age-2.png

Oh sh....I didn't know I had to add an actual poll poll. Too many options on yay or nea Palin dancing, and then the options.

[IMGx]http://www.problogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/poll-age-2.png[/IMG]

Oh sh....I didn't know I had to add an actual poll poll. Too many options on yay or nea Palin dancing, and then the options.

I don't know. see given the title of the section you origionally posted this in, which was called "polls" in police work, they call that a Clue! :prof:

I don't know. see given the title of the section you origionally posted this in, which was called "polls" in police work, they call that a Clue! :prof:

But had I merely created an open-ended response, this too could be a poll. ;)

Back
Top Bottom