• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you Truly believe in Freedom of Religion.

I doubt there will be because facts have a way of chasing those who ignore them and post lies away.

Ain't that the truth. It's like kryptonite to some around here.

WOw I had to go back and read what you were referring too, its been a while but yes,facts are like kryptonite to some and the whoopin I dished out in that post is typical when I'm simply pointing out lies and strawmen

This is a thought experiment. It may be bs or it may be revealing. I hope to find out. Please answer truthfully. And try to not be offended by other people's answers. And keep in mind it is not asking if we should have school prayer, only if the children should be allowed to do it on their own, while in school. If you wondering how this is an experiment, just wait. :mrgreen:

View attachment 67203305

Our children are allowed to pray in school. Administration is not allowed to lead prayers and no groups are allowed to compel participation.

Sorry to have to break it to you sister, but cheer leading for you own side does not count as debate.

Sure, right. I doubt there are many posters here that believe that. More like you say you ignore them because they embarrass you posts so bad. We all see that and that last one specifical totally handed you your ass and hat. Good move avoiding whoopings like that. I'd try to "not notice" them too. HAHAHAHAHA I'm sure you don't really care though because real and honest conversation is not something on your priority list which your posts prove.
You mean like your failed postings? Nobody's handed me a whooping on anything, so your sentiments are worthless lies. How downright intellectually dishonest.

Just because you haven't the sense to know better, certainly not my problem. Besides not knowing how to debate, you seem to have NO idea what many posters here believe or don't believe on the matter, though there are places you can go do find out if you so desire. I doubt you really want to know the truth of the matter at hand much less what people truly think of who you so highly esteem. What a joke.

You, nor anyone else here, has yet to prove me wrong on a single item in this thread. So unless you have something of substance to say, perhaps you can just get along now.

Unless there are mind readers in the school who would know if a child is praying, going over class material in their head or thinking about going fishing after school?

Unless there are mind readers in the school who would know if a child is praying, going over class material in their head or thinking about going fishing after school?

Before tests, there is a heap of the former going on, particularly if the latter was their major concern for a while.

WOw I had to go back and read what you were referring too, its been a while but yes,facts are like kryptonite to some and the whoopin I dished out in that post is typical when I'm simply pointing out lies and strawmen

Hahahaha yeah it was a pretty bad and funny "whoopin" in deed. I keep commenting how this place is different in ways from other places I'm used to. There seems to be a group of posters that don't debate or talk about opinions but just flat out lie. It's weird.

Sorry to have to break it to you sister, but cheer leading for you own side does not count as debate.

You mean like your failed postings? Nobody's handed me a whooping on anything, so your sentiments are worthless lies. How downright intellectually dishonest.

Just because you haven't the sense to know better, certainly not my problem. Besides not knowing how to debate, you seem to have NO idea what many posters here believe or don't believe on the matter, though there are places you can go do find out if you so desire. I doubt you really want to know the truth of the matter at hand much less what people truly think of who you so highly esteem. What a joke.

You, nor anyone else here, has yet to prove me wrong on a single item in this thread. So unless you have something of substance to say, perhaps you can just get along now.

Wow perfect example of what I was just talking about. There are no "sides" on the topic you are trying to argue against facts. That's weird. Me Agent and other posters all flipped your spastic claims on end and they proved to hold no water. Many posters have proved you wrong. You can deny that fact but no one cares, we know the truth and it's funny that the truth makes you fly of the handle and flip out. It's great entertainment foe the rest of us. Like I said I don't even believe you lived in my country at this point because it makes no sense to be as wrong as you are. Thanks for the laughs though.

Wow perfect example of what I was just talking about. There are no "sides" on the topic you are trying to argue against facts. That's weird. Me Agent and other posters all flipped your spastic claims on end and they proved to hold no water. Many posters have proved you wrong. You can deny that fact but no one cares, we know the truth and it's funny that the truth makes you fly of the handle and flip out. It's great entertainment foe the rest of us. Like I said I don't even believe you lived in my country at this point because it makes no sense to be as wrong as you are. Thanks for the laughs though.

Wow, simply delusional concepts... something get into the water supply there in PA or something?

The only people that will care are the ones that want to know the truth, and they sure are not getting that from your side... you cannot even bring out one thing I was wrong on, I challenged you on that and this is all I get, a wringing wet endorsement of your own side again, miss cheerleader to the lost, to the disregarded due to sheer annoyance, to the tone deaf and truth dumb.

Try debating sometime, you sure need the practice. :lamo:lamo:2wave:

Wow, simply delusional concepts... something get into the water supply there in PA or something?

The only people that will care are the ones that want to know the truth, and they sure are not getting that from your side... you cannot even bring out one thing I was wrong on, I challenged you on that and this is all I get, a wringing wet endorsement of your own side again, miss cheerleader to the lost, to the disregarded due to sheer annoyance, to the tone deaf and truth dumb.

Try debating sometime, you sure need the practice. :lamo:lamo:2wave:

You lost dude, many posters handed you your ass, get over it HAHAHA. Look at your post here, you try to make it about me because you know your posts have already had the **** kicked out of them. It's funny watching facts cause you to have a meltdown though. Such a weird concept but if it makes you feel better please continue your meltdown I love it!

You lost dude, many posters handed you your ass, get over it HAHAHA. Look at your post here, you try to make it about me because you know your posts have already had the **** kicked out of them. It's funny watching facts cause you to have a meltdown though. Such a weird concept but if it makes you feel better please continue your meltdown I love it!
Challenged and once again you failed to produce any, ANY, results.

We, the sane, all knew you couldn't... now it should have dawned on you as well. Dismissed...next... :2wave::peace

Challenged and once again you failed to produce any, ANY, results.

We, the sane, all knew you couldn't... now it should have dawned on you as well. Dismissed...next... :2wave::peace

See more personal attacks hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom