• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think you'll be in favor of the militarism paradigm for the rest of your life?

Do you think you'll be in favor of the militarism paradigm for the rest of your life?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Defeated? You're funny. Sorry, but most of your replies to me are just flat out angry trolling.
“Trolling” is what you do generally, and specifically what you’re doing with this stupid thread.
Are opinion pieces judged by their facts? Because, even though I didn't bother even glancing at it, I'm confident that a website called national interests dot org saying that 'the word militarism does not apply to the USG' is an opinion piece. It's like a petroleum website writing an opinion piece about regulations it doesn't like or something.

But, go ahead and 'make your case' (like you tried trolling me with, the other day).
Butt hurt whimpering.

Right.
You already told us the other day that you support killing people halfway around the world that never did anything to you as long as it adds to your own "comfort".

Thats was a fabulous display of values BTW. I'm still speechless in admiration. Thats fantastic "christian" stuff right there. :oops::sick:
Pardon me for wanting my son to have the same comforts in life I have.

Let me check how much I care if that offends your sensitive feelings…

“Trolling” is what you do generally, and specifically what you’re doing with this stupid thread.

Butt hurt whimpering.

Were you the captain of Old Ironysides?

If and when you're ready, feel free to make your case.

What do you suppose are the best alternatives?

A world government with an international system of law and order, and countries with only enough force for law enforcement; a world where all weapons of mass destruction are obsolete and no longer necessary, and the resources previously devoted to that get redirected to health care, medical research, food, hygiene, education, etc…

Man, humanity could really soar then!

Definition: the belief or desire of a government or people that a country should maintain a strong military capability and be prepared to use it aggressively to defend or promote national interests.

So to be a pacifist or non-militarist, one must support their nation’s military be too weak to defend their national interests?

Definition: the belief or desire of a government or people that a country should maintain a strong military capability and be prepared to use it aggressively to defend or promote national interests.

Hey Antiwar, here’s your definition of militarism. Do you still stand by it?

Are you going to keep lying and claim I haven’t given you your definition?

before i answer that i need to know if people who are mad/evil will continue to be in charge of countries in the future.

@Antiwar

Directly quoting you AGAIN. Do you have the honesty to actually address whether you stand by your above definition of militarism or not?

@Antiwar

Directly quoting you AGAIN. Do you have the honesty to actually address whether you stand by your above definition of militarism or not?

@Antiwar

Directly quoting my direct quote of you and tagging you in it so you can’t claim you didn’t see it. Now when you claim I haven’t quoted you, I can safely call you a liar to your face.

@Antiwar

@Antiwar

@Antiwar

Back
Top Bottom