• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with?

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Ryan5

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with? A lot of my friends think so from the girls they get to sleep with them. They say tattooed girls are easier to have sex with.

Be sure to be sensitive and caring in your vote. Try to think of what she wanted you to think about the tattoo not what you think, try not to be too judgemental and insensitive with your vote.

P3yuy3q.jpg

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with? A lot of my friends think so from the girls they get to sleep with them. They say tattooed girls are easier to have sex with.

Be sure to be sensitive and caring in your vote. Try to think of what she wanted you to think about the tattoo not what you think, try not to be too judgemental and insensitive with your vote.

P3yuy3q.jpg

When you say easier, do you mean aesthetically?

Er, I'd say yes "not generalizationally though". An openness to tattoos means an openness to someone else physically touching your body "sometimes in private areas". Perhaps there's some slight correlation between that and the willingness to partake in intercourse.

I wouldn't say that such things are universal, but I would say that overtly conspicuous tattoos can have a tendency to denote that a person is more likely to endorse counter-traditional attitudes. A greater openness towards sexual promiscuity would fall under this general category of behavior.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that such things are universal, but I would say that overtly conspicuous tattoos can have a tendency to denote that a person is more likely to endorse counter-traditional behaviors and attitudes. A greater openness towards sexual promiscuity would fall under this general category.

Are you including the male persuasion in your analysis?

Not the tattoos, but the Sons of Anarchy biker babe hair coloring sure does. :mrgreen:

Very good, reasonable, logical post. I agree.

I wouldn't say that such things are universal, but I would say that overtly conspicuous tattoos can have a tendency to denote that a person is more likely to endorse counter-traditional attitudes. A greater openness towards sexual promiscuity would fall under this general category of behavior.

Are you including the male persuasion in your analysis?

More or less. No offense to anyone, but I doubt that the sort of guy who's sporting "sleeves" on both arms and facial piercings galore is particularly selective when it comes to abstaining from social behaviors that others might find to be objectionable.

Extensive ink work can have a general tendency to indicate aggressively counter-cultural attitudes regardless of gender.

Last edited:
I voted no, but they don't call them "tramp stamps" for nothing. In my view, a tatt does not mean easy access, and easy sex for all comers. But, the tramp stamps probably do suggest someone with fewer inhibitions. So, if the question was are chicks with tatts less likely to be discerning? I'd answer yes, probably. And, if asked about someone with a tattoo being a virgin. I'd answer probably not.

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman means she's easier to have sex with?

as your question is written, in general, n,o of course not :shrug:
people are people

While i have to admit i dont know a lot of girls with visible tats depending on what that means.

I know one girl with a sleeve and two girls with a partial sleeve, none of them are easy and one of them has only been when 2 guys.

the other girls i can think of with various tats that i know of wrist, back of neck, ankle, foot, shoulder, upper boob, lower back, arm Id say their mix is equal to that of girls without these tats.

When you say easier, do you mean aesthetically?

No I mean easier as in seeing some 19 year old girl with an M on her hand with visible tattoos who can name every country singer and or rapper in existence waltzing around telling random guys to add her instagram account then hearing months later "oh yeah she's pregnant and getting child support from so and so".

That kind of easier.

Yes and not only that,,,,rougher than average sex. ;)

Seriously, both my daughters have tats and they're not that way in the least.

"Easy", as far as I can tell, just means a woman who has sex when she wants to, rather than viewing it as a transaction where trades her sexuality for something else.

I know many women with tattoos, will see a couple tonight at the bar we frequent. One is a bartender/manager. She is also premed with a bachelors in biology. Her sister is a marine biology major.
My wifes sister Vicky is a mother of 4 and just got her accounting degree, and tattooed.
Tattoo generalizations in 2013 are just plain stupid.

No I mean easier as in seeing some 19 year old girl with an M on her hand with visible tattoos who can name every country singer and or rapper in existence waltzing around telling random guys to add her instagram account then hearing months later "oh yeah she's pregnant and getting child support from so and so".

That kind of easier.

So tattoos equal easy? Does that mean Tommy Lee can name every country singer and/or rapper in existence?
Does it mean Mike Tyson waltzes around exhibiting his easiness?
Does it mean Kat Von D is easy?

No I don't But then again I do not like women with tattoos

As a tattooed woman, yes and no.

My experience with myself and also others is that a woman with visible tattoos is more likely to be unconventional. She kind of has to be, to endure the crap people say about her personal decision to wear her art.

That unconventional nature might include casting off ideas that wanting sex is "slutty." So if she goes out, and she feels like getting laid, she'll probably actually do it because she doesn't care what someone thinks.

On the other hand, if she DOESN'T feel like getting laid, and you pester her, she is also more likely to tell you off in absolutely no uncertain terms. She has even more experience with harassment than the typical woman (who already has a lot), and absolutely no patience for it.

So, is it easier to have sex with her? As long as she wants to, probably. If she doesn't, you should probably just give up now.

As far as what guys say about tattooed women being "easy," eh... Not sure how much of that I believe. Men tend to have very selective memories when it comes to recounting their partners. It's already proven that men inflate their number of partners. I wouldn't be surprised if the women with tattoos just stuck in their heads better because there was something physically unique about them. Also, a lot of people don't realize how many people really have tattoos. If they think it's rare, but they see them all the time, they might just assume they're "easier," when in reality they're underestimating their numbers.

Last edited:
Huh...I think visible tattoos on a woman are unattractive and only mean I am not going to try to have sex with her. Period. Since that was not an option I couldn't vote. Sowwie. :)

Ugh.. Forum devs need to develop polling abilities where you can exclude a certain sex from voting.

Alas. Still very much under a subtle systematic authoritarianism.

Tattoos are a glimps into what a person is.
If you dont like that glimps, its a good sign for you to move on.
But it has not a thing to do with what "type" of person that is.

I don't get the whole concept of having permanent pictures put on your body. I have a nephew who is now close to 40 and has tattoos all over his body. He started with this picture drawings 20 years ago. Well his body has changed. He lost some pounds and now the naked lady on his right arm needs a tummy tuck and underwires. The wizard on his right arm gazing into his crystal ball which once upon a time was round is now egg shaped and the wizard's face has grown very long. He had this vine like crap tattooed on one of his legs and today it looks wilted as if it had been shot with some Roundup.

The other day I was in line at the check out and this old gal had a wreath tattoo around her ankle. With her now varicose vains it was hard to determine the tattoo from the veins

I like to decorate my body but not with anything permanent, Jewelry works just fine.

My 'opinion' and viewpoint would be that of course she'd be 'easier'
and that because of my standpoint on sex far less desirable ;)

Not anymore

These days, tattoos are more of a fashion statement, not a cultural one.

A haircut or an outfit is a 'fashion statement' thanks heavens I'm not stuck wearing my shoulder length hair & bell bottom hip huggers from the 70's ;)

P3yuy3q.jpg

Girls? Who knows? A woman with tats probably also has a stilleto in her boot and a 38 in her pocket...

Back
Top Bottom