• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
and for all we know a long history of promiscuity, STD's drug use and lord knows what else but that would all be pure conjecture, would it not?

and for all we know a long history of promiscuity, STD's drug use and lord knows what else but that would all be pure conjecture, would it not?

Yes, that would be pure conjecture, unless you know this from personal experience?:cool:

I basically see a woman with tats as a low down slut. I mean the woman I posted is just.. pathetic on so many levels. Her tattoos represent 'Immaturity Insecurity Timestamps' essentially. It's like wearing an "I was an insecure moron and here's how you know" sign for the rest of your life.

Based off every single mother I've seen, which is to say I see single mothers as basically poor judgement incarnate in the flesh, I'd have to say I've seen zero tattooless single mothers so that has to say something about women who get tattoos.

I mean I seriously would bet a substantial amount of money that you could not walk into a room of single mothers under age 25 and find one that didn't have a tattoo. And I'm not a betting man.

Last edited:
No. I think she is/was just misguided.

I also don't find tattoos attractive for the most part.

But there are tattoos and tattoos. There are tattoos that mean nothing. Those that mean something for 2 people and those that really do mean something.
Tattoos that mean nothing: all them chinesse tattoos, dolphins, skulls, rosses, I 'heart' mommy, inspirational, religious etc.

Those that mean something for 2 people: that's what you and your significant other think it's so great that you 2 should tattoo it. While it defies the purpose of having something that means something just for you two because by tattooing it, you are announcing to the world that it's not longer private, hey... bad mentality is not a substitute for romance.

Tattoos that really do mean something: So if you ever happen to travel in Eastern Europe or the Balkans... mainly in the slavic countries, if you happen to cross by people who have a black star tattoos on their knee or their neck-shoulder part, stay away from them. Those are tattoos that really do mean something. They are the only ones that have any real meaning.

It would indeed be pure conjecture Juanita as I wouldn't get within ten miles of a woman like that :doh

I basically see a woman with tats as a low down slut. I mean the woman I posted is just.. pathetic on so many levels. Her tattoos represent 'Immaturity Insecurity Timestamps' essentially. It's like wearing an "I was an insecure moron and here's how you know" sign for the rest of your life.

Based off every single mother I've seen, which is to say I see single mothers as basically poor judgement incarnate in the flesh, I'd have to say I've seen zero tattooless single mothers so that has to say something about women who get tattoos.

I mean I seriously would bet a substantial amount of money that you could not walk into a room of single mothers under age 25 and find one that didn't have a tattoo. And I'm not a betting man.

Oh my. Your OP requested that posters be sensitive and caring and not be judgemental in their responses. What a pity you don't apply those same standards to yourself.

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with? A lot of my friends think so from the girls they get to sleep with them. They say tattooed girls are easier to have sex with.

Be sure to be sensitive and caring in your vote. Try to think of what she wanted you to think about the tattoo not what you think, try not to be too judgemental and insensitive with your vote.

Oh my. Your OP requested that posters be sensitive and caring and not be judgemental in their responses. What a pity you don't apply those same standards to yourself.

Are you kidding?

Obviously the opening posts Sarcasm was lost on you..

Pity someone who 'Insecurity TimeStamps' their own body........ Pffft.

Gee, you sound like a pleasant, well-adjusted dude.

I'll never understand what makes people carry around such a high level of emotion about other people's aesthetic choices that they feel compelled to start a thread just so they can set themselves up with an opportunity to go on some kind of insane screed. What a petty way to live.

Gee, you sound like a pleasant, well-adjusted dude.

I'll never understand what makes people carry around such a high level of emotion about other people's aesthetic choices that they feel compelled to start a thread just so they can set themselves up with an opportunity to go on some kind of insane screed. What a petty way to live.

Well you do acknowledge you are in that said thread, clearly disturbed that a guy named Ryan has a low, whorish view of women with tattoos, do you not? I mean, we can both at least conclude that, on some level, this bothers you, and, yet, not only does it bother you but the fact that this 'Ryan' guy might be replicated many times over and represent a popular sentiment is what really has you here, in this thread.

Tatt's have become so common I'm not sure they "mean" anything much these days.

I decided to be a rebel and not get any.... :)

Well you do acknowledge you are in that said thread, clearly disturbed that a guy named Ryan has a low, whorish view of women with tattoos, do you not? I mean, we can both at least conclude that, on some level, this bothers you, and, yet, not only does it bother you but the fact that this 'Ryan' guy might be replicated many times over and represent a popular sentiment is what really has you here, in this thread.

Nice try at psychoanalysing, but sorry, you're a bit off-base. Social issues are kind of my "thing." It's most of what I post here. And I've been on DP long enough that I don't avoid a thread just because someone's going mental in it. That's every thread on this forum. You're not special enough to bother me.

Nice try at psychoanalysing, but sorry, you're a bit off-base. Social issues are kind of my "thing." It's most of what I post here. And I've been on DP long enough that I don't avoid a thread just because someone's going mental in it. That's every thread on this forum. You're not special enough to bother me.

Oh you're very upset.

Do You think visible Tattoos on a woman mean she's easier to have sex with? A lot of my friends think so from the girls they get to sleep with them. They say tattooed girls are easier to have sex with.

Be sure to be sensitive and caring in your vote. Try to think of what she wanted you to think about the tattoo not what you think, try not to be too judgemental and insensitive with your vote.

P3yuy3q.jpg

women wearing mini skirt are easier to have sex with too

women who say " hello" to any man are easier to have sex with too

women who say " no " are easy too

easy isn't always better
and sleazy never is :rolleyes:

No. I think she is/was just misguided.

I also don't find tattoos attractive for the most part.

But there are tattoos and tattoos. There are tattoos that mean nothing. Those that mean something for 2 people and those that really do mean something.
Tattoos that mean nothing: all them chinesse tattoos, dolphins, skulls, rosses, I 'heart' mommy, inspirational, religious etc.

Those that mean something for 2 people: that's what you and your significant other think it's so great that you 2 should tattoo it. While it defies the purpose of having something that means something just for you two because by tattooing it, you are announcing to the world that it's not longer private, hey... bad mentality is not a substitute for romance.

Tattoos that really do mean something: So if you ever happen to travel in Eastern Europe or the Balkans... mainly in the slavic countries, if you happen to cross by people who have a black star tattoos on their knee or their neck-shoulder part, stay away from them. Those are tattoos that really do mean something. They are the only ones that have any real meaning.

This is true. I actually am attracted to a woman who has a culturally accurate, classily placed tattoo. That's the catch though. No Western tattoos truly mean anything for statistically speaking almost everyone who has one.

We have 'Conservative Tough Guys' Anglo people walking around with Native American tribal tattoos.. (Can you say contradictory?)
We have African, Hispanic, Native American and Anglo people walking around with some corporate created rap songs lyrics tattooed on them that were written to earn a corporation money, far from the nonsense the lyrics espouse.
Females walking around with star tattoos (point of that?) IS this star worship? Something tells me they never thought even that far..

The woman I posted. She's a complete moron. Perfect example. She has a Maori Tribal tattoo on her yet she is clearly not a Maori ethnically which means her tattoo has no true meaning to anything. She saw it. Her meager intelligence found it alluring and she got it. I don't see the 'deep double meaning'. She saw a pretty bright design and labeled herself with it. It isn't her culture and it's probably insulting to said culture that it's supposed to represent. It's equivalent to a 6 year old girl seeing a pretty color paint and smearing it on herself and her mother having to spray it off. Only these are adults and they can't spray it off.. That's a purely logical view of tattoos.

Last edited:
har yeah the black star tattoo on the knee, now there's a significant mark

il9ikn.jpg

This is true. I actually am attracted to a woman who has a culturally accurate, classily placed tattoo. That's the catch though. No tattoos truly mean anything for statistically speaking almost everyone who has one.

The only tattoos that matter are the ones that really matter and send a message loud and clear. And it's not a 'western' problem, it's the same all over the world.

What good is a sign or label if it doesn't convey a message?
A woman that is all tatted up is sending a message alright ;)

P3yuy3q.jpg

If I'm being honest? Whether wrong or right my perception isn't so much that women with visible tattoos are easier to have sex with, it's that I tend to think they have more sex in general.

Using the image as an example I don't see how the ink would make anything easier. That being said, certain tattoos might be of some help. Stuff like "Pinch Here" and "Don't Forget About This" as well as little diagrams regarding exactly what to do when would certainly be of some assistance. Perhaps if little targets were tattooed in various areas it might make things easier.

If I'm being honest? Whether wrong or right my perception isn't so much that women with visible tattoos are easier to have sex with, it's that I tend to think they have more sex in general.

Na, not true at all.

This is true. I actually am attracted to a woman who has a culturally accurate, classily placed tattoo. That's the catch though. No Western tattoos truly mean anything for statistically speaking almost everyone who has one.

We have 'Conservative Tough Guys' Anglo people walking around with Native American tribal tattoos.. (Can you say contradictory?)
We have African, Hispanic, Native American and Anglo people walking around with some corporate created rap songs lyrics tattooed on them that were written to earn a corporation money, far from the nonsense the lyrics espouse.
Females walking around with star tattoos (point of that?) IS this star worship? Something tells me they never thought even that far..

The woman I posted. She's a complete moron. Perfect example. She has a Maori Tribal tattoo on her yet she is clearly not a Maori ethnically which means her tattoo has no true meaning to anything. She saw it. Her meager intelligence found it alluring and she got it. I don't see the 'deep double meaning'. She saw a pretty bright design and labeled herself with it. It isn't her culture and it's probably insulting to said culture that it's supposed to represent. It's equivalent to a 6 year old girl seeing a pretty color paint and smearing it on herself and her mother having to spray it off. Only these are adults and they can't spray it off.. That's a purely logical view of tattoos.
This is where you are wrong.
Blending of traditional tattoo with modern tattoo sometimes produces very beautiful art.
I have a polynesian wing design with elements of a drawing done by my neice that passed away last year.
I also have a japanese fan design on top of both shoulders, one side is above a japanese hannya mask that is being tattooed in the drawing by a skelletal arm and flaming skull.
I am not japanese. Nor am I polynesian. And having read enough about other cultures tattoo and body markings, I know there is no disrespect or insult to them.
Only the Maori facial tattoos are not supposed to be duplicated as they show rank in the tribe.
I also have a sparkplug firing off of a piston on my left arm surrounded by flame and over a checkerd flag design.
But then I build race cars and have raced for over 30 years.

Back
Top Bottom