• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think Trump will cheat and overthrow the election?

Do you think Trump will commit voter fraud?

• Total voters
Because that is untrue, false, and a lie. The electoral college itself is gerrymandering.

How does gerrymandering influence the electoral college? Please explain.

We've had no proof of such things against him in the past. So I have no reason to believe that he's going to try and do as such now and given recent events.

Then again if he wanted to do something about it this time around. The democrats have pretty much handed him the perfect excuse to step in and take control of the situation. Though they could just as easily use the chaos of the moment to cause as many delays as they like in turn.

Novembers going to weird.

The proof his is repeated willingness to accept help of foreign governments and his inaction concerning Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will he cheat, who knows? But he clearly is capable of it.

The proof his is repeated willingness to accept help of foreign governments and his inaction concerning Russian interference in the 2016 election. Will he cheat, who knows? But he clearly is capable of it.

While his opponent actively accepted foreign help and his predecessor did nothing to address this same interference?
Then again, the interference was nowhere near as widespread as the media pushed it as being and we learned that him just making an off handed comment, was not accepting foreign aid.

So where does that leave us now?

Yes's are an acknowledgment that Biden won't win.

Not at all! It means that when Trump loses he won't accept the results of the election and he'll fight the results. The opposite of what you wrote.

Why can't you people understand this? Gerrymandering has no effect on the electoral college.

It does indirectly because if the election is tied and it goes to the House to decide each state has one vote and if a state has more congresspeople due to gerrymandering that state would vote for their party. There are states where the Dems won the popular vote for the House gerrymandering allowed for the GOP to have more House reps elected.

It does indirectly because if the election is tied and it goes to the House to decide each state has one vote and if a state has more congresspeople due to gerrymandering that state would vote for their party. There are states where the Dems won the popular vote for the House gerrymandering allowed for the GOP to have more House reps elected.

gerrymandering has no impact on the number of house members that a state has. It only impacts the drawing of congressional district lines within a state.

Do You Think Trump will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

Yes
Yes - with elaboration
No
No - with elaboration

I voted yes. Trump already has a shady record of openly asking and bribing foreign powers. I do think he is trying to suppress the vote through USPS changes, and I think what he has done could be far damaging. I also believe the chaos Trump has created will lead to a chaotic night Nov 3rd. I will not be surprised if we don’t know who won. I will not be surprised if both sides contest, and it gets dragged out in court. Trump is more likely to contest, because of his open threats. Biden has reasonable cause if the vote is close, because of the destruction of the USPS.

In 2016, with help from a foreign government and a gerrymandered electoral college, he was handed the presidency despite losing the popular vote. And he still cried foul and accused others of cheating.

If he loses I don't see how anyone can think he even might not try to have the results overturned they are lying to them self.

I don’t think anybody thinks Trump has a chance to win the popular vote, which messed up.

Do You Think Trump will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

Yes
Yes - with elaboration
No
No - with elaboration

Yes - he’s already cheating.

No - it won’t work. He’s pretty dumb and bad at life.

I voted yes. Trump already has a shady record of openly asking and bribing foreign powers. I do think he is trying to suppress the vote through USPS changes, and I think what he has done could be far damaging. I also believe the chaos Trump has created will lead to a chaotic night Nov 3rd. I will not be surprised if we don’t know who won. I will not be surprised if both sides contest, and it gets dragged out in court. Trump is more likely to contest, because of his open threats. Biden has reasonable cause if the vote is close, because of the destruction of the USPS.

For all those reasons, Hillary advised Biden to not to concede.

If no one is elected by noon on Jan. 20...Pelosi automatically becomes president on Jan. 21. Apparently, Trump just found out about that a few days ago. He called it a "mad theory"...even though it's written in the 20th amendment. lol

If no one is elected by noon on Jan. 20...Pelosi automatically becomes president on Jan. 21. Apparently, Trump just found out about that a few days ago. He called it a "mad theory"...even though it's written in the 20th amendment. lol

Thank god he can’t take over the presidency in that case.

Do you think there would be a possibly of holding a second election if Pelosi were to take over in that case? I just wonder about the possibility of a redo if nobody trusts the first one. I don’t think a country has ever done such a thing. We usually try to sort out the ballots and the madness, and then live with the results

While his opponent actively accepted foreign help and his predecessor did nothing to address this same interference?
Then again, the interference was nowhere near as widespread as the media pushed it as being and we learned that him just making an off handed comment, was not accepting foreign aid.

So where does that leave us now?

His opponent accepted help from a foreign government? What on earth are you talking about. Are you trying to conflate the dossier here? They are not even remotely comparable. Moreover, its not the issue. Trump is.

Again, Trump is a well documented cheat. He has already pleaded nolo-contrendre to two frauds; he has cheated on his wives on numerous occasions; he is an unindicted co-conspirator in an elect fraud case; has, according to more than 1000 former US prosecutors, committed acts of obstruction of justice that rise beyond the level of federal prosecution; there are current, active investigations in the late stages by the AG of the State of NY and the Manhattan DA alleging bank fraud and insurance fraud, that will likely lead to charges; and, right before our eyes, he has, just this week committed blatant violations of the Hatch Act.

The question was will Donald Trump cheat in the election? Well the Hatch Act violations suggest he already has. His well-documented complete lack of integrity tells us all with no ambiguity, he would do so without hesitation.

You are arguing the indefensible here, pal. Just admit it. This is something Trump is quite capable of.

Last edited:
His opponent accepted help from a foreign government? What on earth are you talking about. Are you trying to conflate the dossier here? They are not even remotely comparable. Moreover, its not the issue. Trump is.

Again, Trump is a well documented cheat. He has already pleaded nolo-contrendre to two frauds; he has cheated on his wives on numerous occasions; he is an unindicted co-conspirator in an elect fraud case; has, according to more than 1000 former US prosecutors, committed acts of obstruction of justice that rise beyond the level of federal prosecution; there are current, active investigations in the late stages by the AG of the State of NY and the Manhattan DA alleging bank fraud and insurance fraud, that will likely lead to charges; and, right before our eyes, he has, just this week committed blatant violations of the Hatch Act.

The question was will Donald Trump cheat in the election? Well the Hatch Act violations suggest he already has. His well-documented complete lack of integrity tells us all with no ambiguity, he would do so without hesitation.

You are arguing the indefensible here, pal. Just admit it. This is something Trump is quite capable of.

I wonder if any of you can actually hear the crap that you repeatedly spew, over and over.
I also never said foreign government. So that's where reading a post with your eyes and not your emotions gets you.
You also do not seem to understand the full breadth, or implication of pleading nolo-contrendre, even in the case of fraud. I also don't care for his actions pertaining to his own marriages.

On everything else, all you can do is allege that he did something and throw shade. Because it's not like continually alleging that he did something, has actually gotten you anywhere with Trump. And even now the Hatch Act is going to be a severe stretch to prove and even if they do. The democrats are most likely going to screw themselves over in that same turn, by opening new precedent for themselves to be cut by that same sword.

We have not seen any indication that he is going to, or even willing to cheat in this election and all you're doing is throwing around hyperbolic claims. Just so you can pad your egos against him managing to win this time around as well.

And if all you can say in the end is that my argument is indefensible. Then it only shows that you can argue on the level of a child.

Back
Top Bottom