• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are Monkey Pox cases related to Air Travel & Minorities ?

The Donalds Committee is getting very restless !

Listened to Putins end of Unipolar war speach. So A liar tells the same pack of lies all day long,
every day of the week and It becomes believable. They live by that philosophical code of no remorse.
An you get hit in the back of the head if ya don't go along with them. Many people who don't have
a great future will go along with them just to get a better future thru their own crap beliefs.

Remember the Stay The Course, message.

Or the, "We are down to one light and little heat !"

Or the; "I'm not a Crook ! "
"I just wanna know what he knew and when he knew it!"

I like the; "Do what you can do for your Country !"

LBJ's; "Mr. Humphrey we got one good year left !"

But; The Donald's, most likely the Consummate Liars, "you ****ed up and your fired!"

But the Best is; "Mr. Gorbachev tare down that Wall !"

Another Liars twist on what he alone has caused his country.

Of course a good hold on the family purse strings is a wise choice and especially with the world in chaos !

Paying attention to Elon tells me the south is screwed now !

Last edited:
Wait For it !................................
"Farmer Fuel / Tractor Gas in Pennsylvania is roughly 75% more expensive than a year ago, the outlet reported."

Hope your Freezer doesn't need filling this weekend !

In 1920 if you had $67.50 in the bank it (roughly ='s $1,127 in 2022 dollars).
Can we imagine what 2022 dollars will equal in 2030 ? So 1920 = $67.00 = in 2030 $$'s

Another read to never forget !

Have we forgot who was meeting with the ringleaders of the assault on the Congress of the USA before the thing began that day ?

Back
Top Bottom