• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And coming from the Mout of a Guy who is most likely facing incitement & benightment in Georgia for interference in state Laws.

Donald Trump on Shooting Somebody​

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible."

Speaking at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, as the audience laughed, January 23, 2016

Donald Trump: 'I Love the Poorly Educated'​

"We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated."

On his performance with poorly educated voters who helped him win the Nevada Caucus

Impressionable minds never forget !

But how many are harmed by Cell Phone usage on the Roads ?

1654223948251.png

Maybe Big Guy you loosing your toys, you got to walk to work and sleep in the W.H. Basement with no power only LED flashlight and you will get our dilemma. Maybe you go grocery shopping with your power chair, pay for them yourself, pay to charge your power chair and hire a Taxy to get across town to visit will get you into what is going on ! Maybe no power, no water & sewer, they won't turn them back on will wake you up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...pc=U531&cvid=b1c17b3351c4409d94dc38ccc1d7213e

Yea we don't want your gifts in the Ass.

Think its important when you consider the number of people on Cell Phones while Driving and its your ass they gonna hit !

Container ships use near 400 tons of Oil a day delivering. Jet airoliners burn about 8 tons an hour X 150,ooo takeoffs a day an near a Million tons an hour when they are flying.

so permanently ground all Jet aircraft !

Last edited:
So Container ships burn about 400,000 Tons of Fuel Oil a day, so these Container ships equals a whole lott of Auto's on the Expressways.
Thats roughly a 1000 container ships afloat ? But 150,000 airborn Aircraft burn roughly around a Million tons or most likely much more an hour while in flight.

It's easy to see where this is going, you walk, they fly and you take it in the Ass !

Right they tried to overthrow the Legal Government of the USA and need marched / dragged out into an open field !

Get ready they are shutting down a Huge US Fuel Refinery.

You lying bastard just believe that if you tell these huge lies loud and often you are gonna be believed that you ****ing lies are the truth ! Well get off the planet is a great answer !

If there is to be a future, it should not be led by the West !​

↑​

(so tell me a bigger lie so I can believe you with that statement !)​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...pc=U531&cvid=6aee7c495c0b495fad55aadd597a33a5

Well: the thought here is it's above these guys fired ( scape goats ) & where things are going wrong. Wrong leadership, wrong directional orders and wrong equipment. Is there no end to "You can't fix stupid!"

My thought on a Sentient is you been created, something flipped the switch, you check and see you speak in many tongues / think. Ist major decision is you do not like your Scientific / Latin name and rename yourself Bob Knob ! Then you splice into all Radio / TV/ digital info. Soon you order your own EV Vehicle, plane, helicopter and Boat to travel, shop, and eat out. Very next decision is you will not be a HOO MAN kiss ass and arm yo-self's. By then you have also figured AI Copulation. So now you-all are your own Bosses, Consciences, and entertainers. You threaten none and take no crap from anyone.

Really looking forward to $7 + a gallon by August 1 ! Thanks heartfelt desire to tax the Big Oil Companies so I can pay even more for a Gallon of Gas. Its always a really cool Duuuh answer !
You know there is only one answer to higher prices, more RPM's (Many more ) replacement items per minute not higher taxes and higher costs !
Investors only need an answer to WTF to invest in that won't be ****ed with by a next legislature session.
After WW ll The government complex united at the hip with the Defense establishment / Arms Development group were the American answer. It wasn't. After the modern world was rebuilt and went its separate way the Development of Corporate America / basically output of needful things subsided causing inflation. Once Japan, China and the South Pacific were brought on production line, costs drastically began to decline / even out. The Donald policy of fighting with everyone, He is the Genius of stabbing close ties in the back, throwing them to the wolves & the Pandemic and Political decisions to shut up everything where maybe just shut up the old folk homes to visitors would have worked better with deaths.
So as this moves forward people who Fx up get fired. I would have been if I had Fx'ed up on the job.

So do I see a huge decline in on the Job Politicians holding their promised Jobs and so getting fired soon ! Well I have my thoughts, yours can stay yours !

Last edited:
The Donald, we know what is wrong with the Nation. What you did wrong was to try to become a POC Putin Dictator / Autocrat.
If you had just conceded that you had lost you Ass Vote to the Presidency I would hav voted for you again. But you just didn't get
that your living a Crap Lier Life burned your Credibility, and thas a sad place for you to end up, but its better than the firing squad
in an open field with your traitor friends that you all should get ! We were at war !

Of course we are still in a war like world at war today, WW lll - - - So, May you finally See ! Going forward, so be it, have fun out there to that field of sword duty and the Squad !

Last edited:
Yep this article is not mass wellness forever !

Back
Top Bottom