• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep there are cowards and non cowards, the Cowards sweat and loose sleep while the men have one life to loose. So Cowards talk just give it up to the powers that be and the men say nay and die just one life while the cowards die every evening.

Kiss - ass - ger is just a big old fat ass cowardgsses

These sick pieces of shit need to get dropped and
sent to hell much quicker than the Police arriving at the scent can respond.
The fact is all of us are at risk every where we collect from the mentals out there.
Sure the Psy's say they naturally have an answer. But think for a Hour or two. you may see that the fact is the Mind of Minor's
is all so ****ed up with constant dreamy sex dreams of hotties and believing Thay are just a looser due to babes telling them their so same that they no longer care what stupid crap they do to who ever they hate ! Sure its of corse total sense and Social shit too !
what they do. Face it a bunch of really sick -- O's !

Guys like Biden will tell you disarm but the fact is wake up to threat. Stop the wild ass gaming and smart phone travel shit first.
The most dangerous thing to all of our lives is the Smart phone and responding to its crap on the by ways of America. You have no
safety because all of them around you, behind you in front of you & forever are on their phone, messaging responding, reading their screens the car has and etc. forever ! Hell has happened, especially on the Expressways of the America we love so much and adore !

Last edited:
Why not let the Lil Crappy ships do the job with the Coast Guard ?

Having owned firearms since 18 years of age I see a valid argument. Shotguns and Bolt Action rifles seem agreeable hunting firearms for all of age Citizens. I do agree that Semi automatic Rifles / hand cannons should be Aged to 21 years of age to all eligible Citizens. The old saying that some Teenagers do not know what they do or understand the consequences at that young age applies. Maybe All Generals know teenagers make some of the best soldiers cause thy haven't realized it fully yet. The home grown terrorist has its own Mind Control problem. Why ! Maybe some of it is the Games they play ?

Still I believe the Smart phone is a far more dangerous predicament for modern life travelers than anything else.

Well; lets see, Dictators and Autocracies make far to many mistakes with the constant power struggles and purges of their top government guys. So can we all just accept the Constant Big Lie ? No we can get ! So the Human race Plods along. Will getting Chipped make a difference or will most become crazy ! Is Armageddon around the corner ? Well ya can't live forever and bets are off about 1 million years from now. Odds are the Theory of entangled stuff will be Galaxies away by then and Quantum Computing will know stuff Billions of years in the Future. Bit Coins, electronic money, the theory of everything, having been based on 0 value of anything you own will be past !

Ya got Petro intelligence and Green Foolery. So Far Green is still mostly Micky Mouse most everywhere in the World. Same with De-salt drinking potable water. All are needed badly and mostly falling on its face. War is insuring. Same old Same old all over again !

Only thing going to change is the amount of people around burning up stuff !

Of course the Fed is the worst Continental Terrorist we have ! All ya got to do is pull up Nuke Pollution and other !

World Lithium production last year was 600,000 tons. Each Ford F150 Lightening battery weighs up near a Ton. Prices skyrocketing up.
Word on the street is production increases won't actually happen until after 2030 ! Liars can figure ! Facts are Facts ! The EV Future World Economy is a great grey cloud of Distorted Micro Management !

Can I inject here that the world Earth has always been Chaos. To think its a safe place is a total Foolery belief.
Maybe thinking you know the weather is the easiest way its gonna Kick your ass really good and proper ! Most
likely none of our decedents will be around when the Continents reconstitute into mostly one large one again. The
Oceans changes will mean very little to our missing descendants and **** Roaches will most likely be eating our Land fill crap and Natural gas will be seepages everywhere ! Most likely Vulcanism will darken the skies for Decades at a time and Fallout will constantly be raining down. Then ya got the planet buster asteroid thats got its sites on Earth. Wham, splat, got cha ! Blap !

Well its obvious the World, our Political system and those who have jobs in specific fields are Nutz !

I'm gonna leave the women alone to decide their families ! These old ****s need to go to bed and shut the **** up !
AH lets see, Womens Right supersede some archaic and stupid laws of 200 or less years ago ! Women have rights that are easily dignified and under the law un-changeable.

I can't contribute on Green's mental condition, but I can obviously speak with caution about the mental state of Killers. They are ****ed up ! Maybe some of us have been accosted by people in parking lots or other areas and they seemed to be ****ed up too. How prepped are you to deal with ****ed up people? Are you Cement down on self defense and family is not a democracy ? (!)

Kids get stupid ideas and do stupid things, not that he killed mostly Latino / Mexican named children and Teachers in Texas really is the reason. But the Teen Ager / Young adult can do really stupid things ! Why, because he just wants to be famous and is a looser ?

Yep !

You would think these smart asses would have sense enough not to be driving around on Public streets ! But you see its what I say, not what I do that drives their car !

Accelerated Brown outs as the Summer and Humidity heats up ! Shaky ?

Back
Top Bottom