• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruz for Potus. Lets really screw em !

We Know, Oh Boy ! You go to any Court and Who Pays the Judge. It ain't the Lawyer !

I'm gonna put chips in your brain so you never forget !
I'm gonna buy social media so I can control or know what you think and who you are !
I'm gonna send you to mars cause you will most likely die there !
Use copious amounts of water to put out the electric car fires !
Now who said or did it ?

Remember Steve Jobs & Apple's smart phone & most likely the most dangerous thing ever to exist
in your life in the hands of someone else on the expressway, texting, driving or talking on it .

“This is a return in the West from a 30-year Cold War hangover—a strategic slumber—to the realization that the world is a horrible place where people will try to kill you, and the more you can defend yourself, the better,” said William Alberque, Director of Strategy, Technology and Arms Control at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, a research institute in London.

Nothing really ever changes, only knocking Russia back to the Stone Ages give it time to change and be a decent country wanting to live peacefully the rest of the Sorta Democratic Swazi back and forth Commercial and Community World wants to have happen.

This is why you cannot believe what you read on the internet without fact checking. 700 K. is 435 miles. Maybe the total carry time can be added to its range but B.S.

I'm just gonna guess here but ?

Is the main threat to Democracy Apathy.
Apathy is what the press seems to be reporting a lot on, reports the hate and lies and Deceit ! & That it take forever to investigate obvious Unlawful happenings. Are those Juries rigged with Political obstacles like the almighty Invested foreign dollars ?
Is it really Apathy of the Voters who vote for the politicians they like and believe ?
Is there really a question about the Voter not caring !
Or is it The press making it seem that The Voter Does not Care about Democracy ! I put it to you which is it ? Do you give a shit or not ? Is your community "worth" a shit or not ? Do you want to live with forever increasing uncontrollable inflationary although well hidden under rules of acquisition / accusation "costs of Values or Not and Taxes or Not." Its so much a give away an a toss up know. I ask you what's your position. Do you, " I Care " or do you, "I do not give a Shit !"

You know it ! How true has it got to be ! its just simple Human Fact ! The will of the People ! Our Constitution !

It's the call of Honor of belief in the Constitution of these USA that's what is and is ! /the Donals has spoken and is a POC !

all it takes is one person !

There is no way "The Lil Donald" didn't know what's going on ! Hunting one animal illegally or 4, it don't mater its a Felony !
Most all hunters understand that a failed hunt is much more often occurring than a Kill. Its like all outdoor sports you play fair or you cheat. Most all those Safari's hunts were fixed.

Last edited:
All of us could pay attention to this !

Can I let the Pricks bias speak for itself? Sure ! Stand there ! When will we stop making taxpayers pay for every Dumb ass idea ?
When will we stop believing Billionaires press crap and 100% of the time lies. How do free men and women respond with courage ?

Back
Top Bottom