• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Cohen talking about how Crazy The Donald is ! Check out his book and interviews to listen to this Attorney of The Donalds for over 10 years. Wow !

What's happening ? In the Heartland well Repubs are voting for this Redistricting law.

Does that seem to be a huge differential in population in districts . ...😎😎

So put what's left of the car in at the end of the year ! Start a real tradition, what really happens to them !

Before I list the Below I just want to say that my belief is the Parents need to decide what is best for their home. The Virus mainly is an aged hurtful subject.
That having been said, people with physical problems are apt to get very sick no mater the age and are most likely most at risk. Still A cold Virus is a cold unless ?
My thought is the everyday politician should have more to do no mater his office. I also believe the Judiciary should have more to do.
Our Dr. Offices should be able to decide the best recommendations for the individual families and make it known ! They use the best recommendations available.
Politicians or Judges really know crap about health, they just listen to somewhat fuzzy facts and fuzzy logic ! Mostly is a thought to reason out !
Yep get the public health out of everyday Political Discussion and back in the Dr. Offices. Politics has no business here !
Of course I listened to the Donalds nearly weekly political meetings with the press and including the Dr. Fossi's Recommendations ! If your work closed you did too !

Last edited:

The article mentions other potable water recourses identification and uses also.

Worst 1/2 time Super Bowl ever !

Mmmm ! Ground effects are back in F 1 Racing ! Yea!

The Donald may have a lot of New York Nerve but he isn't living there is he. So A lot of lying nerve means what. Stand up, tell big lies ! & what is that but a big liar. Putin, liar, Xi, Liar. Kim, Liar need I go on. The difference in a big liar and a lil liar is how tall they tell it's constant trail of lies. So you want to believe tall lying Bull Shit, well thas your choice ! How many Dirty dishes got to hit you in the face ? Ask yourself ?

Back
Top Bottom