• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Point is Brass rounds cook off in heated chambers. Fact is proof of documents is Polymers insulate the chamber from heat thus it remains cooler with number of rounds fired. Its proven. The Defense department has the Data. Texas plant has the contract to continue the forward design for ammunition. Thia iS ABOUT HAND gun and rifle ammo not Naval big guns that are all obsolete. Most of those really big guns fired more rounds in practice than ever in real needful use. So a battleship with really large main guns mostly never fired 100 rounds in one day per gun ever. We all know that they had bags of accelerant not brass Cartridges. ...:cool:

Last edited:

Subpoenas for the Trump family​

In fact, it was a civil investigation by James’s predecessor that led to the 2018 dissolution of the Trump Foundation, billed as the charitable arm of the Trump Organization, based on a “shocking pattern of illegality.”

So: This from a Football QB, who is not the best at his job ever, not even close,
just a QB whose welcomed around Green bay too long !
Maybe, that future will coincide with the present !
So; did he carefully speak nothing but hate for the fact that the US is not what he thinks it should be,
but what voters want.

Yea I think the Biden leaves a lot to be desired. I hope a youngster can replace him in 3 years approximately. Joe isn't my guy. Are we closer to crap happening, of course.
But the donald tried to do things violently instead of peacefully turning the ship of state over after he lost. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Nother example of Senility ! (7o and out for all public elected or appointed officials) No exceptions !

Once again you see German and Russian connection at the Hip. Pre WW2 German training of Luftwaffe piolets were in Russian soil. The German AF was mostly Russian soil until after WW2 was about to begin first starting in spain and then Austria / Poland / France to really push an attack on Britian and the real ww2 . I get it, Germany needs Russian NG.

Sorry you can't attract em ! Ha Ha ! ...(y) Must remember it all started under the Donalds Watch. So just blame him for no jobs !

t’s an average American salary. What could it be? $800,000?​

It costs over $100,000 a year to attend the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. I don’t know what you get for that money exactly but insights into the everyday economy clearly aren’t on the syllabus. Nina Strohminger, an assistant professor at Wharton School recently asked her students how much they reckoned the average American makes a year. A quarter of the class, she reported in a viral tweet, thought it was over six figures; one student thought it was $800,000. The real figure? Around $53,838, according to figures from the Social Security Administration (SSA) last year.

Now, clearly, this is just an informal poll broadcast on Twitter; it’s not a peer-reviewed scientific study. Still, it touched a nerve with a lot of people because it’s a reflection of the fact that the super-rich seem to live on a completely different planet than everyone else. According to data from the New York Times the average family income of a Penn student is $195,500; 19% of its students come from the top 1% of earners while only 3.3% come from the bottom 20%. Wharton is the alma matter of people like Ivanka Trump and her father. Wharton is a place, to risk being somewhat over simplistic, that largely takes in people from rich families – these people then go on to become politicians and titans of industry and make even more money.

If this poll just demonstrated that a few overprivileged students are incredibly out of touch that would be one thing. However, the myopia represented at Wharton is mirrored in society as a whole. As a Harvard professor noted in the Twitter thread, research shows that what you think others make depends on how much you make yourself. People tend to massively underestimate the gap between the rich and the poor.

Want another example of this lifestyle-induced myopia? Last year, the New York Times asked the eight New York mayoral candidates how much they thought the median sales price for a home in Brooklyn was. Raymond J McGuire, an investment banker, reckoned “it’s got to be somewhere in the $80,000 to $90,000 range, if not higher”. Shaun Donovan, housing secretary under Barack Obama and housing commissioner under the former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, guessed it “at around $100,000”. The real answer? $900,000.

We know vibration is a part of warm and all things in the universe have a vibration. So are we so crazy to actually believe some rock that is hit by another rock due to Orbital speed means they thought that out. I think Not. Crazy is that thought of Vibration. It may be that the Harmony of Vibration in the known Universe Vibrates together wanting a great deal of space as the answer.

Yep that conclusion makes sense. Space please F.UG.'s 🖕..........🤣

Think the Scientists are adding the lil grubbs / soil life/molds/mushrooms in the soil that digest stuff turning it into plant nutrients dying off most likely due to insecticides and fertilizers.

What is NeoCoV - the new COVID variant?​

In the paper, published on the bioRxiv website and yet to be peer-reviewed, the scientist further clarified, NeoCov is related to the Middle East respiratory syndrome or MERS-coronavirus.

The NeoCov virus is discovered in a bat population in South Africa and is currently spreading only among animals, the scientists said and further warned that it has now been found that NeoCoV and PDF-2180-CoV use some types of angiotensin-converting enzyme, including bat ACE2 and human ACE2 for entry.

“Just one mutation is enough for the virus to be able to infiltrate human cells."

The MERS-CoV virus is similar to SARS-CoV-2 in terms of symptoms like fever, cough and shortness of breath and was prevalent in the middle-eastern countries in 2012 and 2015. Many people died due to the infection.

How deadly the virus can be?​

The research said MERS-CoV belongs to the lineage C of Beta-CoV (Merbecoviruses), which poses a great threat considering its high case-fatality rate of approximately 35%.

“Our study demonstrates the first case of ACE2 usage in MERS-related viruses, shedding light on a potential bio-safety threat of the human emergence of an ACE2 using “MERS-CoV-2" with both high fatality and transmission rate," the scientists wrote in the study.

According to Chinese researchers, NeoCoV carries the potential combination of MERS-high CoV’s mortality rate (one in every three infected person dies) and the current SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus’s high transmission rate.

There is no excuse for Bridge collapses on I States with people driving over them. I saw holes in the steel spars under a I State bridge in 1975. Any inspection that shows holes in the spars under the Pavement is saying this bridge will collapse. This is a State inspection problem. Is better to close, get financing and build another bridge is my thoughts. Bridges and Sale and Collapse is a given, no Brainer ! There were Buses and cars on that span. FD Dmaus !

1000's have got to get fired out of governments is my thought on this !

Back
Top Bottom