• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My thought is Pence might be able to redirect the results if Biden had dropped dead and the Electorates might have to choose a VP. Most likely Might pass beyond The VP thru the Electorates Votes to nominate the Demo VP to the Presidency and not Pence's crap, so again The Donald needs to go to Jail time for a decent time out period !

The text reads as follows:

If the Vice President (Mike Pence) had “absolutely no right” to change the Presidential Election results in the Senate, despite fraud and many other irregularities, how come the Democrats and RINO Republicans, like Wacky Susan Collins, are desperately trying to pass legislation that will not allow the Vice President to change the results of the election? Actually, what they are saying, is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away. Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!
This is, of course, far from the first time Trump has attacked his own former VP for refusing to ignore the Constitution and federal law to throw out validly cast and certified votes in states that went to Joe Biden.

Just a few days ago during a Fox News appearance, Pence admitted that he and Trump had not spoken since last summer.

The Electoral Count Act of 1887 was cited in memos drafted by Trump advisers after he lost the 2020 election, claiming that Pence could summarily reject certified slates of electors from states that voted for Biden, and then either recognize “alternate slates” of electors from those states, or just refuse to include those states in the overall Electoral College count, and thereby give Trump the majority.

This law is presumably the subject of Trump’s complaint in his latest “Statement,” and despite Trump’s protestations to the contrary, it does not actually grant any powers that would have allowed Pence to have “change[d] the outcome” or “overturned the Election!” as Trump claims. Efforts are underway to revise the federal statute to be even more clear and affirmatively state that this sort of nonsense is not allowed.

Former Pence Homeland Security adviser Olivia Troye was scathing in her reaction to Trump’s latest attack on her former boss, noting that Trump was “boasting” that “the goal was to overturn the election” just one day after “touting at his rally that he’ll pardon Jan. 6 insurrectionists,” and saying that GOP candidates should have to “go on record” with whether or not they agreed with Trump.

"We sill check in later if further changes to the Rule of Law are tried."
I don't agree the Donald should get life in a Cell, just a time out until he thinks he can do a better job of being an american instead of an oaf !

Cant They just can't handle the fact that Finger in your face Repubs that do not buy The Donalds BS anti Constitutional crap are huge money makers in the political Re elect spectrum. Maybe it the Big Boy U lil boy and STFU syndrome we all know about ! Well; U know it is always been that way ! G. Bless em honest hard working see it and say what ya saw people and not tell big cover up lies ! Just maybe We know who went to the dark side Jan 6th. U no the fool me once but dang it fool me twice parable !
Just Maybe this US of A. has always had huge problems to solve and the problems moved on with time. So Huge Debt may now the Problem. But maybe inflation will rear its ugly head and drown all those fears + prove Liars are just repetitious crappers.

Last edited:
Uh Huh, this is how you screw stuff up !

Ok ! Shut down world travel completely, make all prove they have all the latest Vaccines before boarding and turn 150,000 takes off in to just a few. So do it equally. We know how the Virus spreads. 1 in 300 infects the entire flight of passengers and flight crew in those hours in the air. So Do something intelligent with that !

( QUOTE) ( ↓↓↓ This strikes me as clickbait. Trying to make a sensational story to drum up traffic.
I think if they change tactic they'll do better quit with the Doom and gloom.
Anytime I see WWF I think of wrestling. ↓↓↓)

WWF

Be a Hero for Wildlife | World Wildlife Fund

Back
Top Bottom