• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I'm sick and tired of the Constant Hate'ism / Trumpism / Putin'ism / Irani's / N.K. Kim' isms / & sure Saudi indecencies also and of some Autocratic dream of their Perfectionism of life due them schemes of Dictatorship / Destruction of Living Buildings / life rights to peaceful coexistence norms of most all society ! all the while talk from them of how much better I am gonna be off ! Yep its a ot of about them mostly and just a total lie of actual facts ! Sure ad Xi's crap of hate and gread in S. China seas and world wide. Ask ourselves why do they do it ? Its simple zonal control of the World !
Militarism is actually what they preach. Their right to harm you and me !

Sure the Ultra Liberals offer me mostly the same shit ! Instead of being independent I am supposed to Cower to their economic wishes.

Last edited:
Most Likely the "Gangs of New York" with Leonardo DiCaprio says what's what & the messages the Putin, Xi, Kim, Iran, Syria and most likely Trumpism sends us !

The Quote is, its not the voters that make the results, its the Counters that make the results, so keep on counting until we win ! Sound familiar with what is being tried in Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia etc. And you know Putin didn't win anything, stole it. Men with guts stop em from their all or nothing biggest gut has it thefts ! So now we got to get ready for the Putin messing with elections again in 2024. Why not cut his Cables ? You might say that without strings he has no Balls !

Last edited:
Cool, Mitch. It’s reassuring to know the modern Republican Party isn’t sweating a conspiratorial cocktail-lounge act masquerading as a former president traipsing around the country demanding everyone – EVERYONE, I TELL YOU! – acknowledge the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him, which, I’ll remind everyone for the 3,457th time, it most definitely was not.

An the day was just gonna be a bunch of good time fun !

So the Fed blows up all the dams on a River in California to give Salmon free run on all the Streams when they could build salmon walks. So now they tell you can't drink California water cause they ain't got any. Ok how about your right to life ? Sure they don't want nay body moving there ! Monterey is an example of that ! Doesn't fish hatcheries seem a wiser choice to populate Salmon. They don't care where they lay their eggs and fertilize as long as it seems right to them.

Banning Combustion engine new car sales in 2026 in Cal. Oh boy this is gonna go to the Supreme Court for sure. Where does States rights interfere with the right to live a happy life. Like banning a motor is gonna save the world from greed and mans desire to self destruct thru war ! Well; it won't do a dang thing to stop it !

Think this is a Putin go **** yourself !

The B52 can most likely launch 4 nation killer Hypersonic missiles ! Yea !

Yep Carpet bombing a Civilization is exactly what Putinz Russian life is about !

Sure its a world wide crap of the advantaged millions 0f bucks will get cha !
and sure every one of them that get them use them for pleasure
and don't give a crap about you ! Their offers to moneys for needful are just
tax evasions that benifit themselves not you ! count on it !

So: Musk has done a good thing with Space X getting reusable first stage lift offs. But !
Now he wants to control Twitter. So how does that not also show the same crap that Putin also does.
Its the Same crap, just another name for the shit.
Its like when he wanted to stop a kid from exporting what he was doing,
when he was flying his private jet around. its always this way ! Sure the
freedom to chase ***** is private !

Knowing your wife just told you that you are nothing but a broken down undertaker may make this chip worthwhile !

Of course I need to know I got another me in the House, or 2 and 3 more of them car, office, coffee shop. Purr-fect ! Where is my Colt !

Of course Boeing is a complete waist. Just launch 4 Space X Heavies and do a super job instead of keeping on keeping on feeding $ 10's of Billions to a poc Boeing that just doesn't know what it is doing. They are fired ! Total theft of Tax Payer $$$'s to a outfit that crashes itself !

Of course reading this is total bull shit about war and how to fight it ! What a load of Crap !

Saw today 1.1 million Solar units in operation, 420 GW of power produced, 320,000 Tons of Coal not burned and 730 sheep grazing the Solar farm Sites. Now thas the power of employment ! ,...:cool:...
How many birds died?

Maybe, just Maybe ?

Human Nature = a Putin. Most likely never actually worked hard at a job in his life. Most likely trained to screw, hurt, outsmart and outwit others. =
a Despot thinking he can do, get away with, hurt, kill, destroy all peoples lives he wants to. So what does that Equation actually mean.

!st strike type kind of Thinker. =

A change of plans for all who are in his Circle of engagement. So that means what exactly ? So figure it out !

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with the dollar amounts stated in the below Article ?

Of course the same bunch that scream gun safety, gun confiscation, gun control, destroy the @nd amendment also blew away people on a movie set and will soon be screaming the same gun control crap to the media. The should be economically destroyed for what they did there on that movie set. Money always gets its rights to be creeps ! Killers and Dictators ! When everyone involved in a murder on a TV set / Movie set, gets life in prison thats the right judgement of the Jury. Not B.S. A firearm is handed to a person, it fires and kills someone, everyone involved, thru the complete thing should meet criminal charges and be locked up. 'The same ones who hate the right to self defense should meet criminal charges when they murder. No matter why they stupidly do it, it was not an accident. Modern firearms do not just go off. They are designed to have blocks of the firing of the cartridge. no finger no fire.

Last edited:
Today marked the proof that Russia is started WW3 basically the same way Hitler did WW2. NK started Korean war etc. Greed of real estate thinking they can claim that they are endangered as an excuse to wreck havoc (their own personal Chaos on decent people.) They say they just got to attack another country south of Ukraine because they got to protect themselves. The hurt is gonna get intent is a thought around em !

Mmmm give some time to re- read it. That's what I thought. Shit most likely is coming to south Florida soon ! I don't live there, could care less about what most likely gonna happen ! It will take a bit, but Wait for It ! Will the Supreme court swat this one as unconstitutional ?

So lets see your on your bicycle and you ride around a while and return of your Bike where you started some time hours ago. Time passed and you became one with your place again. You didn't go back in time you just changed. Change is a matter of observing. Did the tree falling in the Forest make a sound when there were no observers ? Most likely Ants felt it. Think you can go back in time or forward any way from now, today and you do not exist in either direction. Sure you can change the speed of time due to your speed and gravity influences but you live at the same pace no matter. Small particles traveling at the speed of light most likely have no knowledge of it and someone observes them well the observer had only an instant in time. Sure if you want to plunge into a black hole you won't exist, be just part of its mass ripped apart into subatomic no movement of particle soup / gravity and time has probably been locked in there with the rest o you only changing with more soup stirred into the mess ! Most likely that soup is compressed so tight it won't really matter to you. U don't exist, everything about you is now a really dense mess of something so dense it isn't really important to ya ! Maybe you will last forever in that block of hell. Maybe you will like it being locked in a mass of hell for all of Eternity. Hell May be a Black Hole, makes sense to me !

Last edited:
Yeah this is how it is with a modern politician on the Stands who knows they can just forget and walk out !

All in the name of Goodness ! Do you see anything strangely wrong here !

Back
Top Bottom