• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DO YOU THINK THIS NEEDS A READ ?

The comming die off of species.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russian Military men, Putin, this is your near future !

Why do you keep posting stuff that has little or nothing to do with the environment and climate issues? Don't you think some people might actually respond if you posted this in a more appropriate part of the forum?

Why don't you post something worth a Read instead of just argue your what ?
U don't think burning stuff up doesn't affect the environment ?
This is a Do you think this worth a Read Thread. You don't like the kill off of Citizens in Ukraine ?
Maybe complain about Auto Deaths is a better worth a Read cause it affects the environment with Exhausts ?

Well maybe turn up the Oil Well Production in the USA Joe is worth a Read !

U know a Diesel Semi averaging 8 MPH uses 100 Gallons at $ 500 a day is that Worth a Read about the environment.

Last edited:
Its up to you if you wish to post something worth a Read. I could care less !

The foot thing is about getting used to walking at $5 a gallon !

Last edited:
So you say this doesn't affect the environment !

Of course they are also Nukes !

All Politicians want to always seem squeaky clean and have others do the dirty work. Protection is Paramount for whatever their addenda is. Its simply a no brainer. Do what I say, not what I do is such a D.F. knowledgement !

Maybe getting it that all these blown up Tank Columns are hazardous to the Ukranian countryside. Maybe some of those ammunitions contain Depleted Uranium or even Nuke shells in them. Many tankers have throat cancer. The Hell that Russia is doing to the Ukranian Country is a Topic all in itself about the Environment and the Guilt they will have to pay because they did it. War crimes are just a touch of what is happening there to the environment. 1000's of Humans just tossed into a shallow trench ! Need I continue about Environment and pure hell !

This was meant to be MPG not MPH. (U know a Diesel Semi averaging 8 MPG) = $500 or more a day in Fuel purchases.

It would appear that its the tinny lil life dying off From fertilizers and weed killers that's a huge problem in the Soil etc. It may be possible the only way to reverse it is by DeSalting of Sea water to use as irrigation by 100,000's of more plants. So far there are over 20,000 operating.

Last edited:
Another Aircraft by Boeing doing constant nose dives into the ground, Boeing is done as a Passenger Plane builder. Dumb Fx.
And in China of all places a place that is gonna take over passenger aircraft builds. JHC ! No way I will fly on a 7 model Boeing ! Heck Boeing can't even get a rocket to space successfully and that's the easiest part of flying ! Bunch of retard aeronautics ! All this happens after Boeing moves to Chicago, D. Arsses ! Boeing's going Dinosaur !

Can I be perfectly frank tonight ? Will My love or all of you be gone tomorrow. Maybe or Maybe not, it depends on a ruthless POC called Putin. I say give him a first strike and wait and see for 30 - 40 minutes. F'm ! What the hell most all live on the Original Earth is perished already. Who the F. Cares !

Maybe you are ok with be subservient to a superior being (a POC) [U know a MAFIA type planner] like the POC liar of a Mouth piece you all listen to every day one way or the other on some kind of social network ! who cares about mouth pieces anyway ! they are B.S.

It looks more and more likely Russia will use WMD in Ukraine !

I get it, you Putin Lovers keep thinking you can over throw the USA Constitution and take over, Well You CAn't and its over your dead bodies !

Not secret now !

Yea they do !

The Men defending Ukraine have an honest say here !

Maybe Earth Geological Understand as we know it and what Mountain Building means to Earths Future or Past ?

If you want to believe Prime time news, well thas your choice but they are owned by the ones who know how many are watching, the ones who put up the money, Yep the sponsor ! Many Decades ago Jimmy Dean had a great show but could not find sponsors. Yep they shut him down by not sponsoring a great show. Its like the news now, most of the hours you watch it its total lies of their own dream ! Putin, lying, SOB theft, Xi, lying theft, Kim, lying Sob Theft, Iran, lying theft, Syria, lying theft and on and on. Why can I not believe any of them ? Isn't it obvious they are nothing but liars. Sure I include the Donald and his fellow hard Repubs of the Right. Yea they are gonna swallow a lot of Saliva these times. Who cares their slimmy !

Back
Top Bottom