• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you think these statements by GZ are ok or normal in your opinion?

Do you think these statements by GZ are ok or normal in your opinion?

• Total voters
odd this thread hasnt gotten many responses, my guess is that people know those comments are unacceptable or at least very weird and theres no way to defend them.

It probably hasn't received too much attention because it's been an absolute PITA to get to the site recently.

On the topic, Zimmerman believes that he acted lawfully and that his use of force was justified. He has no reason to regret anything.

A guy in Zimmerman's position knows that he isn't going to win no matter what he says so he's got no reason to lie.

1.)It probably hasn't received too much attention because it's been an absolute PITA to get to the site recently.

2.) On the topic, Zimmerman believes that he acted lawfully and that his use of force was justified. He has no reason to regret anything.
3.) A guy in Zimmerman's position knows that he isn't going to win no matter what he says so he's got no reason to lie.

1.) I agree the server has been squirrel today but I posted it yesterday in the morning
2.) I dont agree with this at all but thats just my opinion. Acting legally doesnt mean theres no regret at all and he could certainly regret getting out of the car or the shooting etc
WHile he may very well not regret it, you could never say theres no reason, hell many people would regret killing a rapist. Just saying.
3.) again simply not true, he has plenty reason to lie BUT im not saying he is lying, just saying theres lots of reasons to lie

1.) reading isnt your strong suit is it? I didnt ask GZ anything i asked what people here think of his statements, thanks for proving yourself wrong! i appreciate it.
2.) nice try but that doenst make any sense the question was clearly for people here unless of course GZ reads here and posts under his real name and i dindt know
your mistake again
3.) nice try you didnt answer any questions i asked so there were no facts that supported you. AGain you hyperbolic rant is noted and i am still laughing at it.

Let me know when you like to be civil and offer a honest intelligent answer to the question, or continue to deflect, have your answers fail and get laughed at.

No thanks, because that has never been your intent here on DP, and I don't believe that you would want that now. So have fun with your fallacies, and strawmen.

1.)No thanks, because that has never been your intent here on DP, and I don't believe that you would want that now. So have fun with your fallacies, and strawmen.
thats what i thought, you are incapable

1.) of course a poster like you doesnt think that
2.) there have been factually ZERO fallacies and strawmen posted in this thread by me, thanks for further exposing yourself if you disagree by all means factually prove otherwise

I appreciate the fact that George belives in fate.

He can chalk it up to fate if the jury declares him Guilty.

thats what i thought, you are incapable

1.) of course a poster like you doesnt think that
2.) there have been factually ZERO fallacies and strawmen posted in this thread by me, thanks for further exposing yourself if you disagree by all means factually prove otherwise

You make my point with this post. Thank you.

You make my point with this post. Thank you.

yes i know, the point is you have no honest response and your dishonesty continues, your welcome. You next post wont have any honest response either.
you lose

Again let me know when you are ready to stay on topic and honestly and intelligently answer the questions

odd this thread hasnt gotten many responses, my guess is that people know those comments are unacceptable or at least very weird and theres no way to defend them.
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but your opinion poll has just as many comments as the other polls. I see over your avatar (I'm kind of a big deal)...sorry again - you ain't all that!:cool:

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but your opinion poll has just as many comments as the other polls. I see over your avatar (I'm kind of a big deal)...sorry again - you ain't all that!:cool:

???? no sorries needed you are simply wrong, sono bubble is bursted.
this makes no sense if you simply look at the date when the OP was posted and the date of the post you quoted.

My post is actually what inspired the new responses even though many of them were by biased people

also like my avatar and many of them in the past, they are from movies. so is the "im kind of a big deal", its from ron burgundy

but you are right, i could never be as big as ron burgundy ;)

Back
Top Bottom