• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think the COVID-19 pandemic and George Floyd protests could give rise to terrorism?

I hope they know you're an ally.

Anyone can look at my posts and tell that I am not an ally to the republican deep state that is committing federal crimes on a daily basis.

We'll know more on November 4th...

And if Trump loses we'll really get an idea about domestic terrorism from Nov. 4th to Jan. 20th..

He will be calling out his base to do everything they can to whip up trouble. And as we know the far right is very violent, the FBI says they are more of a danger then foreign terrorists....

It's a cult run by a crazy person.. Anything is possible.

Out of curiosity, do you feel that the folks currently rioting, looting, burning, murdering and destroying are Trump supporters?

The terrorists are ALEC, Trump, the big banks, medical insurance industry, Mitt Romney leveraged buyouts = sending USA jobs off shore, the GOP in general and Fox News

The folks on your list are the ones burning, looting, rioting, murdering and vandalizing our cities?

But you curiously have nothing to say about Trump actively destroying democracy!

I realize that this lie is the mantra of folks who are gripped by the delusion you espouse.

Do you have any examples from the real world that support this delusion?

What is destroying the USA with the help of the above:

Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws*
The United States of ALEC: Bill Moyers on the Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws | Democracy Now!

The very Anti American right wing GOP has declared:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation*

--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer

--- War On Medicare

--- War On Medicaid*

--- War on public education and Higher Education
--- War On Social Security Insurance*

--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics*

--- War against women

--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits*

--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION*

--- War on strict assault weapons regulations

--- War On National Monuments/Parks*

--- War on the press*

--- War on the USA Postal Service*

--- War On Environmental Cleanliness

--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change

Climate | Union of Concerned Scientists

You are suffering a propaganda based misconception of reality.

What you cite is idiotically delusionary. It's astonishing to me that such idiocy exists.

RW terrorism that was already on the rise. That's a fact. More people and LEO are killed by the RW than any other faction. Facts are stubborn things.

From what propaganda source are you drawing your "facts"?

Nah, that's you just parroting years and years of brainwashing by Fox.

Trump is the one who retweeted a video saying the 'only good Democrat is a dead Democrat'..

If he loses the far right terrorists will get violent.. They will goose step in line with whatever their Fuhrer says.

You are spreading lies told by liars to deceive the weak minded.

Nope.. FBI flat out says RW terrorism is a bigger threat, bigger even than foreign terrorist groups.

But you believing that is dependent on the day, is today a day you Trumpsters believe the FBI? Or not? It's confusing.. Check with Trump and Fox and get back to us..

Are you seriously asserting that Right Wing terror groups are killing more people than Black on Black Crime?

What's wrong with you guys?

1. I am 83.

2. I hope that both the right and left will defer a civil war for a little while longer.

3. It would be so cruel to us senior citizens to have to survive during a civil war.

4. This COVID-19 lockdown has devastated us old-timers enough.

5. What's going on now scares me. I think back to the people living in 1920s Germany and their total ignorance of what would happen to their country in the 1930s.

6. It appears that the United States is NOT an exceptional nation after all!

The United States IS an exceptional nation.

The insurgency by the Marxists into our education system has relentlessly contorted the minds of our young. Stylish morons with an uncritical ignorance of history and the consequence of actions.

It's really quite sad.

I realize that this lie is the mantra of folks who are gripped by the delusion you espouse.

He's already admitted it!

Trump Admits to Defunding USPS to Stop Mail-In Votes | NowThis - YouTube

So right there, in his own words, Trump admits that he will try to stop the function of the Constitutionally protected USPS from functioning properly to insure that the American people can vote, and have it counted. If you think that is not an attempt to destroy democracy, you can't be helped.

He's already admitted it!

So right there, in his own words, Trump admits that he will try to stop the function of the Constitutionally protected USPS from functioning properly to insure that the American people can vote, and have it counted. If you think that is not an attempt to destroy democracy, you can't be helped.

Where'd ya go code?
Can't support your delusion?

Are you seriously asserting that Right Wing terror groups are killing more people than Black on Black Crime?

What's wrong with you guys?

Most weekends Chicago kills blacks in great numbers. One city , one weekend.

The bigger concern is the criminal terrorism from the Whitey House on democracy.

Ding-bat blue city mayors who willingly allow the destruction of their own cities. They prostrate before BLM a marxist terror group who has won over the feeble minded leftist white kids.
In the streets rioting on behalf of Floyd ..a drug addict felon who overdosed .

Could give rise to terrorism?

How about "already has given rise to terrorism".

Through incessant fear-mongering and gross exaggeration, the American people have already been terrorized, and many are still in that state of mind, completely frightened.

They have been set upon each other. They have been locked down, businesses lost, friends and acquaintances no longer trusted, scared silly over a virus one might not even realize one is infected with.

Apocalypse Covid, as portrayed by the media, has indeed terrorized large parts of the populace. In many, the fear and terror can be seen in their eyes.

Ding-bat blue city mayors who willingly allow the destruction of their own cities. They prostrate before BLM a marxist terror group who has won over the feeble minded leftist white kids.

Nowhere near as dangerous as you make out in comparison to the criminal, anti-American behavior coming from Trump and his "administration" of criminals. The worst response in the world to the Covid-19 pandemic with the worst numbers in deaths and cases. They are also actively seeking to deny millions of Americans to have their vote count in the 2020 Presidential Election. It's bad, very bad.

New Cases of COVID-19 In World Countries - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

No.

But it does sound like a good propaganda seed to spread to justify a planned crackdown on the protests.

We all know y'all believe everything your media says.

Even when it's the opposite of what they said yesterday.

Did you drop out of school before graduation or did you attend a church-based school? Whichever is the case, you obviously failed English class.

It isn't Right wingers burning Seattle, Portland, Chicago and New York City.

You can't lie your way out of this one.

You’re right. I can’t lie my way out. So, here is the truth, the facts, to back up what I say:

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years
Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian

In the last 10 yrs, right-wing extremists accounted for 76% of all deaths by terrorism in the US:
Report: U.S. Right-Wing Extremists Killed 330 People In Last Decade | HuffPost

White and far-right extremists kill more cops:
Access Denied

What link can you give me to provide evidence of facts to back up your own word, or are you just lying again?

You’re right. I can’t lie my way out. So, here is the truth, the facts, to back up what I say:

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years
Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years | US news | The Guardian

In the last 10 yrs, right-wing extremists accounted for 76% of all deaths by terrorism in the US:
Report: U.S. Right-Wing Extremists Killed 330 People In Last Decade | HuffPost

White and far-right extremists kill more cops:
Access Denied

What link can you give me to provide evidence of facts to back up your own word, or are you just lying again?

Oh, so violence is ok as long as no one dies? :lamo

Is that your standard now?

The question was spurred by an opinion column I read this morning

The opinion writer is not completely negative and he does express hope that Americans will come together in these tumultuous times.

From another thread, the words of one of those who can only accept a rather limited vision of the future, a belief that only total compliance with their views can save America - no debate - Their way or the highway.
Some define terrorism as coming from a source outside of America.

But I think terrorism can rightly be defined with a domestic source.

The Googled Dictionary definition of terrorism is "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims".

Though the COVID-19 handling and anti-mask, anti-shutdown protests aren't likely to cause any terrorism, even if Biden wins and he somehow oversteps and shuts down the entire American economy, I don't think that would create terrorism, but it may create a revolt, but a revolt doesn't qualify as terrorism, as shutting down the entire economy indefinitely is unconstitutional and the Second Amendment gives us the right to arm against the government in such violation. There would be no intimidation there, and not against civilians at all, but against an over-reaching Constitution-violating government.

And so far the COVID-19 handling and anti-mask, anti-shutdown protests have been nearly all peaceable assemblies, completely without targeting of civilians, and without the use of intimidation or violence.

But Marxist BLM riots already fit the description of organized crime (in our streets) and domestic terrorism (in our cities).

This form of BLM's domestic terrorism began by saying "systemic racism" is a "10" on a 1-10 scale when it's really not even close to that, more like a "1" if anything. Then after working up easy-to-seduce Gen. Zers for a few years via BLM's "cancel culture" they had primed them and their falsely "White guilted" parents to receive the false message that George Floyd's death was a racist action, which, of course, there's no evidence for, and then continue with the false message that "police target Black people" which, again, statistics show simply isn't true.

By ramping up easy-to-seduce people with false messages they knew these emotionally ramped up people would never fact-check with reason, they then, in typical terrorist cult fashion, compelled them to commit bullying, rioting, looting, assaulting and murder in our cities streets, in true terrorist fashion.

For clearly Marxist BLM is already employing for the past three months, "unlawful intimidation" in their mob bullying and rioting in our cities' streets, "unlawful violence" in their looting, assaulting, and murdering in our cities' streets, especially "against civilians" whose businesses they looted and burned and owners and defenders they assaulted and murdered, and definitely "in the pursuit of political aims" as Marxist BLM has made it crystal clear that they want to destabilize the U.S. government, hoping in the chaos they can make political inroads for their extremist Marxist agenda.

Beyond any rational conjecture, Marxist BLM is already a terrorist group and has been that for some time with their political-based intimidation of civilians via their "cancel culture" at universities and institutions, in the form of mob fiat false declarations of "racism" or the ludicrous "microaggressions" against targeted civilians to "cancel" them out of their jobs and careers.

It is crystal clear that BLM qualifies as a terrorist organization.

Back
Top Bottom