• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think maybe the right has it a little ass backwards[W:157]

Re: Do you think maybe the right has it a little ass backwards

Not sure what incident you are referring to, but one pathetic liberal showed up at a Trump rally in KKK garb. A punch in the face is just what he would deserve. Let that ***** liberal show up in that costume at a MLK gathering and see if he gets a different result.

The difference, of course, is that the KKK didn't support MLK, so there'd be no reason for a member to be at an MLK gathering.

(I'm totally being a baiter here)

The difference, of course, is that the KKK didn't support MLK, so there'd be no reason for a member to be at an MLK gathering.

(I'm totally being a baiter here)[/QUOTE.

Ironic considering that the Democrats were the party behind the KKK and the party that introduced the world to Jim Crow

Also a bit ironic considering MLK was a Republican

Last edited:

When has Trump ever blamed minorities for the problems America is facing?

He wants to build a wall on the Mexican border, for crissakes.

You think the trump supporters are really over the top? So because one person smacked another at a trump rally the trump supporters are over the top?

No, violence has been happening at a lot of rallies. And the people coming out of those rallies are just crazy. I don't know what news you get in the U.K., but it's all available on the internet.

I think the black communities have very real complaints towards immigrants as they push their wages down, causing them even more problems, Trump pointing this out isn't a bad thing, nor is Trump pointing out that there is an issue with Muslim populations in the west, with a complete and utter lack of integration, and whole areas that are no go areas of once fantastic cities. There is a real problem with immigration from Muslim countries.

Mexicans aren't taking jobs that blacks normally fill. We turn a blind eye toward Mexicans crossing the border because they do the crap agricultural jobs for peanuts. Nobody else is lining up to pick lettuce.

Please show me where Trump is spouting hate speech. Yes but this just shows you completely fail to understand Europe, immigration from Muslim countries is causing serious problems in Europe, there is a rise in the right wing precisely because people feel lost and are fed up of the left ignoring their concerns and apologising for Muslims and immigrants in general. The kind of places where there is a real surge in the Right wing are places like Poland and Hungary, where their people have been fighting since the dawn of time for their own countries, they are nationalistic by nature, and it's not so long ago when there was the iron curtain, so they see such mass immigration that they deem a threat to their country, is it any wonder there is a nationalistic uprising in the right?

I'm actually sympathetic to your problems - I have some friends in Europe that feel the same way. Mass immigration always leads to problems, at least in the short term. But violent nationalism isn't the answer.

What would you do if you were from Syria, or Iraq? Live in a tent in some refugee camp for years? Or would you go to the closest available civilized country? Keep in mind that nobody was leaving Iraq before the U.S. & U.K. invaded.

He wants to build a wall on the Mexican border, for crissakes.

Yes but that's not blaming minorities for their problems, it's blaming immigrants, but that's not hate speech either. Why is it wrong wanting to limit immigration?

No, violence has been happening at a lot of rallies. And the people coming out of those rallies are just crazy. I don't know what news you get in the U.K., but it's all available on the internet.

Yes, both ways, but often it's starting with the left protesters harassing the Trump supporters outside of the rally with hate speech. The most criminal is the progressives like the black lives matter tards, who vehemently attack people they're supposed to be supporting and trying to help for even just going to a Trump rally, let alone supporting him. I mean FFS look how badly people a treating this poor bloke who just wants to progress in life and not have to rely on the government:

The disrespect shown towards this man is insane just because he disagrees with their victim mentality, at least they didn't get violent, but it's still awful, I mean ffs they're negging him, some of the worse verbal abuse you can use.

Mexicans aren't taking jobs that blacks normally fill. We turn a blind eye toward Mexicans crossing the border because they do the crap agricultural jobs for peanuts. Nobody else is lining up to pick lettuce.

Erm, I thought black people did participate quite heavily in agriculture? And let's be honest, please, the Mexicans aren't just taking agricultural jobs? They're also taking many other jobs. And so what, even if it's only 1% of the black population that have lost their jobs to Mexicans, that's still 1% more competing for other low skilled jobs, so it's still affecting Black wages, suppressing them.

I'm actually sympathetic to your problems - I have some friends in Europe that feel the same way. Mass immigration always leads to problems, at least in the short term. But violent nationalism isn't the answer.

What would you do if you were from Syria, or Iraq? Live in a tent in some refugee camp for years? Or would you go to the closest available civilized country? Keep in mind that nobody was leaving Iraq before the U.S. & U.K. invaded.

No I agree violent nationalism shouldn't be the answer, but are you surprised? I mean ffs you've got an estimated 1,400 children abused by the Muslim sex abuse group in Rotherham, and the COUNCIL KNEW and the POLICE KNEW, and they COVERED IT UP, for fear of being called RACIST. And honestly, it's not even that bad here in the UK compared to the continent, but with **** like that can you trust the establishment to fix the problem, it's no wonder people are becoming violent. I mean ****, I live in Rochdale, a place where this **** was also pulled, and I think, '****, that could have been my sister, or my cousin, or my friends' and I tell you what it makes my blood boil, makes me sick and I totally understand why people are getting violent, I wanna get violent.

But at the same time I totally understand people wanting to leave these hell holes, but they've already found a civilized safe country by the time they reach Turkey, and their cultures are much more compatible. And yes totally agree, Tony Blair should be locked up for war crimes, what we did was totally unjustifiable and a lot of people need to put away for a LONG LONG time. You lot think some of your presidents have been bad but my god Tony Blair is the amongst most evil slimeyest scum on earth.

Yeah, there's no hate in your speech, either. :roll:

Am I supposed to speak warmly of a guy who shows up in a KKK suit with the sole intent of inciting a crowd?

This thread proves the point I always make in that both sides can come up with their own cherry picked graphs, charts, etc to prove their point. There is an endless supply of cherries on trees.

You don't have to say it, it is blatantly obvious to even the casual observer. Besides, you list your lean as "LIBertarian-left", which is utterly indistinguishable from your garden variety leftist. Not to mention, oxymoronic in the extreme.

Libertarianism is not inherently Right or Left-wing. It is the opposing lean to the Upward Authoritarianism...

Libertarianism is not inherently Right or Left-wing. It is the opposing lean to the Upward Authoritarianism...

Then why do "libertarain-left" leaning people constantly argue in favor of government authority? :shrug: Is that not "upward authoritarianism"?

The Right definitely has it ass backwards.

Only government creates wealth by allowing citizens to use it's resources
Only big government has the ability to decide what is safe to eat or drink
Only big government has the authority to decide what religions are valid
Only big government knows best for you. Actually, government should make all personal decisions for the individual. That would bring unification and harmony.
Only big government can use it's money to build and maintain infrastructure
Through adequate taxation, the People properly pay for all the benefits the government generously and mercifully shares with the people. The ideal economy would result from the government collecting 100% of your pay, then distributing it fairly among those who need. From each according to his ability, To those according to their needs.

These are all ideals we on the left know are best for you and everyone.
It is those ideals on which America was founded and rose to .....become an embarrassment and burden on the world

Then why do "libertarain-left" leaning people constantly argue in favor of government authority? :shrug: Is that not "upward authoritarianism"?

Where in this thread have I even remotely stated anything relating to government authority?

Where in this thread have I even remotely stated anything relating to government authority?

I'm talking "libertarian-left" in general. Not necessarily you specifically.

Because your party is now the hate party. It has been moved their purposely to get a massive population that are motivated by hate talk,something that will diminish, the further we get away from the Bush/regressive recession. You remember the almost total collapse of our economy and country by doing things the regressive way. Do you want the whole list of things that your party dislikes/hates. You know the things that you and your party thinks are our problems in this country, or what Fox tells you to think. I hope this was clear enough.

I don't like making sweeping generalizations about people, but it seems to me that liberalism as an ideology is more bitter, and less tolerant of all things respectable. So, in a sense, liberals are the ones that have it bass ackwards.

I don't like making sweeping generalizations about people, but it seems to me that liberalism as an ideology is more bitter, and less tolerant of all things respectable. So, in a sense, liberals are the ones that have it bass ackwards.

Define "all things respectable."

Define "all things respectable."

Good question mate. "Living a life with honor and integrity". How's that for a start?

Are libs even capable of honesty? National defense is not synonymous with "war-state". :roll:
Can regressives even think???? Of the last 106 American incursions less then a handful give or take were necessary , or wars that weren't lies like the Bush Liars war.So ya that makes us a war state, in fact I challenge you to find a country that can even come close to the number of wars we have been in since we became a country. So the ball is in your court , my friend.

Can regressives even think???? Of the last 106 American incursions less then a handful give or take were necessary , or wars that weren't lies like the Bush Liars war.So ya that makes us a war state, in fact I challenge you to find a country that can even come close to the number of wars we have been in since we became a country. So the ball is in your court , my friend.

What was the military doing in Bosnia and Mogadishu? Taking a vacation?

As for the number of wars thing, do we get to include the Colonial era? Because Britain fought everyone.

So what do you suggest we do, dismantle our military?

Can't you just feel the love?

Can't you just see all of the bridge building and reaching out to the other side?

Can't you see all the efforts to find common ground with those of a different political leaning?

Bernie and Hillary BOTH asked you guys to do that, but I am not seeing it with posts like this one.

Let me know when the " just like Hitler " posts start to rise up.

Same tired old song, different tempo.

Yeah. Tolerant loving bunch y'all are. Cooperative, understanding.

Oh, wait, nevermind...

So, we should abandon our allies?
That's a great name for you , we are the only country in the world that has a base in every corner of the world. Do a little research and find out which countries have bases anywhere, no one does it except us.. Then come back and tell me why we have those bases. Should be interesting. By the way not having a base in a country is not abandoning that country. You just plain silly.

Rant, rant blah blah, partisan blah blah. FAUX!!@1! Hate party blah blah. If you dialed partisanship to 11, this is almost exactly what it sounds like.

I'm conservative, I'm not a republican. I think for myself and the only time I watch Fox is to see the election and polling coverage as they happen. I don't watch it for anything else. You are making assumptions. I have news for you, both sides are out to screw somebody, neither side has cornered altruism, and both are a lot better at protecting their power than they are at governance.
Well there are three things needed to keep the regressive in existence, lies, distortions and paranoia, So your, they are all **** attitude,definitely fills the paranoia part.

We have interests to protect in the region.we are stationed. I wouldn't be opposed to scaling back a bit and cutting waste, fraud, and abuse.

No, libs cannot effectively use that argument, since conservatives far outpace libs in helping the poor out of our own pockets.
You don't have to tell anyone about who you regressives are anymore, everyone knows by the leaders of your party and what they say, Trump ,Cruz and Kasich. You have one hell of a ugly party.

You should join us in the dangerous world we live in today.
You so naive, it's almost quaint . We spend as much on the military as the rest of the world all together and 3 out of every 4 dollars spent on the military is by us and our Allies. What a ****ing joke. Get a clue buddy.

So basically, you are a Constitutionalist when it suits you. Dept. of Education, bad. Standing armies, good.
He's a child or acts like one.

Are you for real? The Left is filled with nothing BUT hate, or have you not seen any of the violence from the regressive left a trump rallies recently?
Anyone protesting at a Nazi rally are hero's not haters. Take any of what comes out of the last three regressive candidates mouths and show us how the Democrat candidates hatred is even in the same hate ballpark as you regressives.

You mean the fascists trying to restrict the free speech Trump has a right to, whether they agree with it or not?
God you people are ugly. Your hero's and leaders of your party gave it all away who you people really are. The picture isn't nice. But you own the three that are left and deserve them. UGLY!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom