• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think Hilary Clinton is showing early signs of dementia/emotional instability?

Do you think Hilary Clinton is showing early signs of dementia/emotional instability?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like candy

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

DA60

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Since I asked it about Trump...seems only fair...

Re: Do you think Hilary Clinton is showing early signs of dementia/emotional instabil

She isn't, but people who start ludicrous attack threads on the other hand...

Re: Do you think Hilary Clinton is showing early signs of dementia/emotional instabil

She isn't, but people who start ludicrous attack threads on the other hand...

Hey...I started the same one about Trump earlier.

So I show no biased in my 'attacks'.

:)

Have a nice day.

I choose "I like candy" but that doesn't describe my full view on the subject

Hey...I started the same one about Trump earlier.

So I show no biased in my 'attacks'.

:)

Have a nice day.

Trump displays more erratic behaviour for sure, but making such a thread on him would be a similarly attacking thread. Why do feel the need to equate personalities you dislike with mental illness? It seems quite a childish way to behave IMHO.

I choose "I like candy" but that doesn't describe my full view on the subject

Talk about two nationalities being divided by a common language! I didn't understand a word of that clip. I could tell the words were English, but as to what any of them meant... :confused:

Since I asked it about Trump...seems only fair...

No.Not unless being a lying sack of **** is a early sign of dementia.

Trump displays more erratic behaviour for sure, but making such a thread on him would be a similarly attacking thread. Why do feel the need to equate personalities you dislike with mental illness? It seems quite a childish way to behave IMHO.

So your attacks aren't childish?

Trump's success is the result of sending worthless, politically correct politicians to Washington for a long time.

Clinton is a sleazebag and apparently always has been, even before she became a Clinton.

John Labovitz apologized to me for the fact that months ago he and Hillary had lied to me [to conceal rules changes and dilatory tactics]. Labovitz said, ‘That came from Yale.’ I said, ‘You mean Burke Marshall’ [Senator Ted Kennedy’s chief political strategist, with whom Hillary regularly consulted in violation of House rules.] Labovitz said, ‘Yes.’ His apology was significant to me, not because it was a revelation but because of his contrition.

Hillary had also made other ethically flawed procedural recommendations, arguing that the Judiciary Committee should: not hold any hearings with—or take depositions of—any live witnesses; not conduct any original investigation of Watergate, bribery, tax evasion, or any other possible impeachable offense of President Nixon; and should rely solely on documentary evidence compiled by other committees and by the Justice Department’s special Watergate prosecutor.

Only a few far-left Democrats supported Hillary’s recommendations. A majority of the committee agreed to allow President Nixon to be represented by counsel and to hold hearings with live witnesses. Hillary then advocated that the official rules of the House be amended to deny members of the committee the right to question witnesses. This recommendation was voted down by the full House. The committee also rejected her proposal that we leave the drafting of the articles of impeachment to her and her fellow impeachment-inquiry staffers.

Hillary’s Crocodile Tears in Connecticut

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065955880 said:
So your attacks aren't childish?

Trump's success is the result of sending worthless, politically correct politicians to Washington for a long time.

Clinton is a sleazebag and apparently always has been, even before she became a Clinton.

Hillary’s Crocodile Tears in Connecticut

Hmmm, nice hit piece from a front organisation for shady right-wing business interests. Compelling. :roll:

Having criticised attack pieces on Clinton and Trump, I don't feel committed to either cause. Unlike you. I do think Clinton's quite shady, and certainly a corporate shill for big business. Trump's a demagogue and fraudster on a massive scale. I don't envy your electorate one iota for the choices they face in November. I guess I lean toward Clinton only because Trump might well start World Wars III and IV within the space of a single term.

I love Reese's Pieces. And no, she's not showing signs of dementia. She's just a lying skank.

Back
Top Bottom