• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off to..

Is it normal to have gender identity issues and to have your genitalia chopped off?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off to pretend to be something your not a clear sign of being sane?

Are you hiding something Rage?

Re: Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off

It's not "normal" No. But neither is having $300 million dollars.

Mods!!! Kill this...he's just looking for a fight to prove his manhood....:roll:

Re: Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off

jamesrage said:
Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off to pretend to be something your not a clear sign of being sane?

What a stupid question. No, it's not "normal." People who undergo gender reassignment surgery undoubtedly have some psychological issues. But are they menaces to society who can't be trusted around children? No. It's an unusual condition, but it's not harmful to anyone.

So unless you want to ban every teacher who takes a couple Xanax before class, I suggest you stop running your mouth. Why did you feel that this deserved another thread?

C'mon admit it, you're a shemale.

Kandahar said:
What a stupid question. No, it's not "normal." People who undergo gender reassignment surgery undoubtedly have some psychological issues.

snip..

So unless you want to ban every teacher who takes a couple Xanax before class, I suggest you stop running your mouth. Why did you feel that this deserved another thread?

Apparently some think it is normal for someone to have gender indentity issues and to have their genitalia chopped off to pretend to be something they are not.

ngdawg said:
Mods!!! Kill this...he's just looking for a fight to prove his manhood....:roll:

Does the truth hurt?

You tell me...you're the one standing there holding your junk like someone's gonna chop it off ya:2rofll:

jamesrage said:
Apparently some think it is normal for someone to have gender indentity issues and to have their genitalia chopped off to pretend to be something they are not.

Really. Which person here has said that it's normal?

Why the hell did this deserve a second thread? You must be intrigued/aroused by the idea of changing your gender.

Oh man, this is going to end up in the basement in a hurry. :lol:

Poll's broken. If you're trying to find out if people think being transgendered is a mental disorder, you should simply ask.

I don't know what the answer is, but I think my very own parents must have had some real strange issues.

I mean, I was just a tiny baby when they had somebody chop off some of my genitalia............

Kandahar said:
Really. Which person here has said that it's normal?

Read the thread about a teacher who thinks he is a woman.

Why the hell did this deserve a second thread?.

Becasue some people seem to think it is perfectly normal to have their genitalia permatly removed to pretend to members of the opposite sex.So I felt the issue of insanity should be debated.

jamesrage said:
Read the thread about a teacher who thinks he is a woman.

I did. I'm still waiting for an answer to who thinks this is normal. Just give me the names of all the people who have made that claim.

jamesrage said:
Becasue some people seem to think it is perfectly normal to have their genitalia permatly removed to pretend to members of the opposite sex.So I felt the issue of insanity should be debated.

Except you aren't asking about insanity in the poll. You're asking if it's normal. And regardless, there was no need to start a second thread about exactly the same topic (except, of course, to explore your own fascination with this idea).

P.S. It's difficult to take your opinion on this seriously when you have such an ignorant quote in your signature.

Korimyr the Rat said:
Poll's broken. If you're trying to find out if people think being transgendered is a mental disorder, you should simply ask.

What does being transgendered involve?
Being confused about your gender and having your genitalia physically permatly removed to pretend to be a female.

Kandahar said:
Except you aren't asking about insanity in the poll. You're asking if it's normal. .

I would think that the issue of insanity would have been implied in such a poll.For example if I ask the question"Is it normal to stab people in the throat with a knife for personal amusemnt?"It would imply the issue of insanity in that question.

I did. I'm still waiting for an answer to who thinks this is normal.
Just give me the names of all the people who have made that claim.

16 people voted yes in that other thread.That means they think that such a thing is perfectly normal and sane.

Huh? No, that's not what the poll asked or implied....it asked should she be allowed back. For all the typing that goes on here, does anyone actually READ what is said? Or do y'all just like seeing your names on a screen?

I dont think you'll be able to find an answer.

But for personal stuff like this I go to the Bill of Rights...

So If a woman feels like she should have been born male then she/he has the right do it IF they meet the guide lines for a gender change. From what I've seen in just a google search it can take years to do.

Gardener said:
I don't know what the answer is, but I think my very own parents must have had some real strange issues.

I mean, I was just a tiny baby when they had somebody chop off some of my genitalia............

Yeah maybe there should be a circumcision thread 'cause I don't know if you're joking or being sarcastic but I do find the socially acceptable genital mutilation that many parents force upon their male infants in the US to be sort of sick and misguided.

Jamesrage said:
Is it normal to have gender identity issues and to have your genitalia chopped off?
Yes, confusion over gender identity is fairly common, and not just among gays, lesbians, and homophobes who create polls asking about gender identity issues. Lots of regular, heterosexual men and woman have "issues" with the gender definitions imposed by our society. Guys who are nurturing, passive and compassionate, and gals who are aggressive, indifferent and ruthless could be said to have gender "issues." And as Gardener pointed out, lots of guys have had pieces of their genitalia lopped off.

ngdawg said:
Huh? No, that's not what the poll asked or implied....it asked should she be allowed back. For all the typing that goes on here, does anyone actually READ what is said? Or do y'all just like seeing your names on a screen?

But all those who answered yes in that other poll apparenty think it is normal to have your genitalia chopped off to pretend to be a female.I think someone has to be majorly screwed up in the head to do something like that.

Befuddled_Stoner said:
Yes, confusion over gender identity is fairly common, and not just among gays, lesbians, and homophobes who create polls asking about gender identity issues.

Do you have any unbiased sources to back this assertion of yours up?

And as Gardener pointed out, lots of guys have had pieces of their genitalia lopped off.

There is a huge difference between "pieces" and "all of it".
Alot of people have body peircings,does that mean it should be okay for them to go to a doctor to have a post hole digger shoved right through them?

Mod note:

Moved to the basement

/Mod note

shuamort said:
Mod note:

Moved to the basement

/Mod note

Did some ***** bitch and moan for this thread to be moved?

jamesrage said:
Did some ***** bitch and moan for this thread to be moved?

Hmmm...well now that we are in the basement...jamesrage, you are fu.cking moron who deserves to be mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms. No one with your cerebral dysfunction should be permitted to do anything more. It is obvious you have some sort of issue and obsession with the idea of genetalia being chopped off...but thats your problem, not everyone on this forum.

Go run along to the broom closet...light some candles around your Michael Savage head shot, and rub one out while Mikey looks down at you with those eyes that drive you wild. Then go get some fu.cking help, dipshit.

jallman said:
Hmmm...well now that we are in the basement...jamesrage, you are fu.cking moron who deserves to be mopping floors and cleaning bathrooms. No one with your cerebral dysfunction should be permitted to do anything more. It is obvious you have some sort of issue and obsession with the idea of genetalia being chopped off...but thats your problem, not everyone on this forum.

Go run along to the broom closet...light some candles around your Michael Savage head shot, and rub one out while Mikey looks down at you with those eyes that drive you wild. Then go get some fu.cking help, dipshit.

Yeah that really hurts my feelings coming from some moron who thinks it is normal for a man to ****ed in the *** and in the mouth like a little bitch.

Back
Top Bottom