• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think Harry Reid is senile?

Do you think Harry Reid is senile?

• Total voters

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It seems every week Senator Reid is making some outrageous statement so I believe the question has to be asked?

It seems every week Senator Reid is making some outrageous statement so I believe the question has to be asked?

This is a statement, not a question, and based solely on opinion.

Only one comment per week, eh?

To be honest, he sometimes strikes me as someone who could be in early dementia/Alzheimer's. Something about his affect is not quite right--I am not sure if it is blunted or just plan flat.

As a self proclaimed expert on not quite right I don't think Reid has reached the Reagan threshold yet.

If outrageous statements are the benchmark I can think of a few old salts who would fit that definition of senile right here in this forum. :peace

What do you consider outrageous? Why do you insist on calling him names instead of debating those statements? If saying outrageous things is a sign of senility, wouldn't you need to worry?

Oh I think he's always been a crook and is now an old crook but I don't think he's senile. Though I'm pretty sure we'd be the last to get the news if he was, I don't think he can be diagnosed by the political statements he makes.

As a self proclaimed expert on not quite right I don't think Reid has reached the Reagan threshold yet.

If outrageous statements are the benchmark I can think of a few old salts who would fit that definition of senile right here in this forum. :peace

The difference is my left wing friend and as much as you lefties want it so...Reagan got sick in 1992 was out out of office in 1988.

The difference is my left wing friend and as much as you lefties want it so...Reagan got sick in 1992 was out out of office in 1988.

No my ill informed friend, senility doesn't strike in one blinding flash, it creeps in over the years. President Reagan looked dazed and confused as he tried to answer questions about briefings memos say he attended yet he claimed no memory of during the Iran/Contra debacle.

You don't just 'get sick' in three years... it isn't the flu... :roll:

What do you consider outrageous? Why do you insist on calling him names instead of debating those statements? If saying outrageous things is a sign of senility, wouldn't you need to worry?

Because his statements are so outrageous

1. He says and I paraphrase that all Conservative and Republican are racist

2. He made statements during the elections about Romney from unnamed sources and he never revealed them

3. He is a member of the Mormon Church who is for butchery in the womb.

No .. he's just severly ideologically compromised .. and that tends to get worse with age.

2. He made statements during the elections about Romney from unnamed sources and he never revealed them

Care to offer examples of your first point, and doesn't your third point kinda make you senile by your definition?

Care to offer examples of your first point, and doesn't your third point kinda make you senile by your definition?
You Your never going to find out listening to Al Sharpton and watching MSNBC all day redress.

You Your never going to find out listening to Al Sharpton and watching MSNBC all day redress.

I don't. Now will you answer the questions? Why do you always try so hard to avoid defending your outrageous statements?

I was on the verge of somewhat agreeing with you until you made statements even more outrageous and now I suspect you may be, well, senile.

Don't paraphrase - post EXACTLY what he said IN CONTEXT.

Don't lie about the Mormon church that your darling Romney is also a member of. They do NOT support abortion although I personally wish there were more abortions, not less.

I was on the verge of somewhat agreeing with you until you made statements even more outrageous and now I suspect you may be, well, senile.

Don't paraphrase - post EXACTLY what he said IN CONTEXT.

Don't lie about the Mormon church that your darling Romney is also a member of. They do NOT support abortion although I personally wish there were more abortions, not less.

Lets see her 1988-92 is four years not 3. Reid is a member of the Mormon church and loves the killing of babies in the womb....Do you know how many states Reagan carried in 1984...Next to Lincoln greatest president ever.

I don't. Now will you answer the questions? Why do you always try so hard to avoid defending your outrageous statements?

They are all true....Look them up. You really have to keep up Redress.

It is all over the news...He always plays the race card.

Lets see her 1988-92 is four years not 3. Reid is a member of the Mormon church and loves the killing of babies in the womb....Do you know how many states Reagan carried in 1984...Next to Lincoln greatest president ever.

Since your post has almost nothing to do with my post............................................................................senility IS a problem:roll:

Since your post has almost nothing to do with my post............................................................................senility IS a problem:roll:

Could be but then again I am Not a U.S. Senator...........Even someone as bias as you knows that.

If they are true and all over the news you should have no problem backing up your claim.

Like I said your not going to get the news from the Rev. ( the rev without a church). Sharpton has yet to even mention the 3 15 year old black thugs that beat up 13 year white kid on the school bus...Don't hold your breath on that one.

Like I said your not going to get the news from the Rev. ( the rev without a church). Sharpton has yet to even mention the 3 15 year old black thugs that beat up 13 year white kid on the school bus...Don't hold your breath on that one.

I do not watch or listen to Sharpton. That is just a red herring to divert from your inability to actually back up your claims. Again. So going to actually quote him?

I do not watch or listen to Sharpton. That is just a red herring to divert from your inability to actually back up your claims. Again. So going to actually quote him?

You know the dance by now, starts on one rant and slides through as much of his top 40 as he can remember this go-round. When his OP gets stopped cold it is onto another old fav, everybody denies listening to Sharpton but he still insists on beating his own off topic BS to death... :roll:

No idea how being pro-choice makes a person senile but it does in the good NP's eyes.

he doesn't back his play, he just slides onto another one.... just funny to see him off topicing his own rant. :doh

Harry Reid may be a lot of things, but he's also senile.

Back
Top Bottom