• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you think Harry Reid is senile?

Do you think Harry Reid is senile?

• Total voters
The difference is my left wing friend and as much as you lefties want it so...Reagan got sick in 1992 was out out of office in 1988.

There is no way to know for certain. Somebody I used to know who worked in and about the upper fringes of the government during that period (though the person themselves was not a name anybody would recognize--a behind the scenes fellow) said that he was pretty sure Reagan was in decline while in the WH and that he was told that had a lot to do with the deal that was allegedly struck to avoid his impeachment over Iran-Contra. Just grapevine stuff but I have no reason to doubt the guy because he loved Reagan.

The difference is my left wing friend and as much as you lefties want it so...Reagan got sick in 1992 was out out of office in 1988.

No. Alzheimer's is not that cut and dried. He was having episodes for years before diagnosis.

Lets see her 1988-92 is four years not 3. Reid is a member of the Mormon church and loves the killing of babies in the womb....Do you know how many states Reagan carried in 1984...Next to Lincoln greatest president ever.

No. You make the crazy statement, then you prove it with verifiable citations. That's how that works.

Me: Hello Mr Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle.

Mr. Pot: Is he black?

Me: Why would that matter? He's a very nice person.

Mr. Pot: OK, if you insist.

Mr. Kettle: Hello, Mr. Pot. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Mr. Pot: BLACK!!!!!

Mr. Kettle: Is he always like this, Tucker?

Mr. Pot: BLACK!!!!!!!

Me: It's not his fault, Mr. Kettle. They gave him some crazy drugs or something when he was in the Navy and now he's all ****ed up. He's really a sweet old bastard when you get to know him, though.

Mr. Pot: Bllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Kettle: He seems crazier than a ****house rat to me, but I'll give him a chance if you insist.

It seems every week Senator Reid is making some outrageous statement so I believe the question has to be asked?

Perhaps but his lunacy pales compared to that of Maxine Waters (D-CA).

When south-central Los Angeles erupted in riots - in which 58 were killed - after the Rodney King verdict in 1992, Waters gained national attention "when she helped deliver relief supplies in Watts and demanded the resumption of vital services."[24][25] Waters described the riots as a rebellion, saying "If you call it a riot it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable."[26] In her view, the violence, was “a spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice.” In regards to the looting of Korean-owned stores by local black residents, she said: “There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes...They are not crooks.”

Maxine Waters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never mind that 80% of the "farm bill" is SNAP (food stamps):

“Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether it’s their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back.”

Top 10 Outrageous Maxine Waters Quotes | Human Events

I'd never heard of Maxine Waters before, but I like the cut of her jib. Speaking truth to power will always make you powerful enemies.

No. You make the crazy statement, then you prove it with verifiable citations. That's how that works.

Reid is a devout Mormon Reagan carried 49 states in 1984....Those are facts beyond refute...If you need them proved to you then you are in bad shape.

I'd never heard of Maxine Waters before, but I like the cut of her jib. Speaking truth to power will always make you powerful enemies.

She is one of the biggest racusts and leftwingers in the congress.

I do not watch or listen to Sharpton. That is just a red herring to divert from your inability to actually back up your claims. Again. So going to actually quote him?

If none of you lefties listen to him then how does he stay on the air?:confused:

If none of you lefties listen to him then how does he stay on the air?:confused:

If you never back up your claims, how are people supposed to take you seriously?

If you never back up your claims, how are people supposed to take you seriously?

What is to back up....Don't you believe Reid is a Mormon? Don't you believe Regan won 49 states in 1994? What planet are you from?

What is to back up....Don't you believe Reid is a Mormon? Don't you believe Regan won 49 states in 1994? What planet are you from?

Did you forget your claims already? Here they are:

Because his statements are so outrageous

1. He says and I paraphrase that all Conservative and Republican are racist

2. He made statements during the elections about Romney from unnamed sources and he never revealed them

3. He is a member of the Mormon Church who is for butchery in the womb.

The first one would be the big one.

She is one of the biggest racusts and leftwingers in the congress.

One of the biggest left-wingers in Congress? That's not saying an awful lot, now is it? I'm sorry, I don't know what a racust is.

One of the biggest left-wingers in Congress? That's not saying an awful lot, now is it? I'm sorry, I don't know what a racust is.

He meant racist. You know how he can tell she is racist? She is black.

He is not senile but he is a waste of space..;.

He is no more senile than Mitch McConnell, or John Mccain...

Perhaps but his lunacy pales compared to that of Maxine Waters (D-CA).

Maxine Waters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never mind that 80% of the "farm bill" is SNAP (food stamps):

Top 10 Outrageous Maxine Waters Quotes | Human Events

In regards to the looting of Korean-owned stores by local black residents, she said: “There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes...They are not crooks.”

Wut? Then what is her definition of "crook"?

Maxine Waters is a crook. Google her husband's affiliation with OneUnited Bank.

Maybe, he sure makes little sense at times.

Btw, do I think Reagan was senile at some point during his Presidency...yup.

(Now watch the Reps go nuts. Making fun of their semi-God Reagan is blasphemy to them).

Btw, I am neither rep nor dem.

Hey, you know what might be a good idea? Bumping up year old threads for no reason!

I wanted to see what was 51 pages ago...

Back
Top Bottom