• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you think George Washington is sexy?

Is George Washington hot and sexy?

• Yes, he even makes James Dean look ugly.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, he wears too much silk and it looks like he's wearing pajamas.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Who cares? He'll always have Martha. All she needs if plastic surgery.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
Ok, this is the thread where you tell me if I'm sexy or not.

Am I hot or am I just NOT? Here's a quick bio on me:

I have long grey hair, sometimes I wear a wig. Sometimes I put my hair in a ponytail. I have wooden teeth but they're made out of Norwegian wood, cherry color. I wear tight silk stockings, wooden soled black shoes, tight silk breeches, a form fitting silk shirt with lots of ruffles, a tight silk waist coat, and a silk overcoat.

NOW: Am I hot...or WHAT ????

Last edited:
Necrophilia's the new black, baby.

George_Washington said:
Ok, this is the thread where you tell me if I'm sexy or not.

Am I hot or am I just NOT? Here's a quick bio on me:

I have long grey hair, sometimes I wear a wig. Sometimes I put my hair in a ponytail. I have wooden teeth but they're made out of Norwegian wood, cherry color. I wear tight silk stockings, wooden soled black shoes, tight silk breeches, a form fitting silk shirt with lots of ruffles, a tight silk waist coat, and a silk overcoat.

NOW: Am I hot...or WHAT ????

GW is soooooooooo hott, Give it up for GW everyone!!! Woot Woot!!!

Back
Top Bottom