• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You Think Democrats will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

Do You Think Democrats will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they have such a long histoty why is it that only a few republicans were charged with voter fraud in 2016 and 2018?

Every claim of rampant democratic voter fraud by republicans has turned out to be nothing but bull**** partisan propaganda.

Perhaps you forget the Trumpian fiasco of his Election Integrity Commission. I know facts just don't cut it as good as a partisan bull**** bumpersticker.

Presidential_Advisory_Commission_on_Election_Integrity

My post was focused on what Democrats do. But seems you want around of whataboutism and are also claiming that there are no cases of Democrat's committing voter fraud. No, you know that's not true.

A Michigan City Clerk Has Been Charged With Altering Ballots
A Michigan City Clerk Has Been Charged With Altering Ballots
  • falsifying returns or records
  • forgery of a public record
  • misconduct in office
  • and multiple counts of using a computer to commit a crime
Democrat.

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey
By Paul LeBlanc, CNN
City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey - CNNPolitics
Democrats.

www.northjersey.com › story › news › crime › 2019/04/29
The mayor of Elmwood Park was arrested Monday after authorities say he interfered in the 2017 mayoral ...Apr 29, 2019

Elmwood Park NJ Mayor Frank Caramagna arrested: Readers ...
[url]www.northjersey.com
› elmwood-park › 2019/04/30 › el...
[/URL]... reacted to news that Elmwood Park Mayor Frank Caramagna was arrested after authorities say he ...Apr 30, 2019

Elmwood Park Mayor Resigns, Charged With Voting ... - Patch
patch.com › new-jersey › mahwah › elmwood-park-ma...
Apr 29, 2019 - Authorities said he filled out parts of vote by mail ballot and election certification forms. ... Elmwood Park Mayor Francesco Caramagna was arrested Monday, one day after he resigned as mayor, after authorities said he "interfered with the ... he interfered with vote by mail ballots in the 2017 mayoral election.

NJ mayor arrested on election tampering charges
[url]www.app.com
› story › news › politics › 2019/04/29 › nj...
[/URL]The mayor of Elmwood Park was arrested Monday after authorities say he interfered in the 2017 mayoral ...Apr 29, 2019

So, yes, Democrats are in fact committing voter fraud. I'll grant you is that they aren't the only ones, and further, any voter fraud is illegal, bad, a crime, and needs to be charged, regardless of who is committing the voter fraud nor on behalf of which political party.

Just because you choose to ignore reality doesn't mean reality doesn't exist. An increase in turnout has far more to do with people disgust with man you worship and is a testament to their dedication get overcome the suppression that the big orange retard and his racist supporters put in their way.

1. Seems to me that it is you who is ignoring reality, I've just posted facts for you and you ignore them. Says more about you than it does about me :shrug:
  2. I worship no man
  3. You don't like Trump. Fine. I really don't care if you do or don't, calling him names isn't going to get a rise out of me (see #2), only shows that Trump's living your head rent free. :shrug:
  4. Accusing anyone of being a racist, that's just the left's most favored and lame attack narrative, over used so often it's lost it's effect
  5. Most Trump supporters aren't racist, sure some might be, but largely they are not

1. Seems to me that it is you who is ignoring reality, I've just posted facts for you and you ignore them. Says more about you than it does about me :shrug:
  2. I worship no man
  3. You don't like Trump. Fine. I really don't care if you do or don't, calling him names isn't going to get a rise out of me (see #2), only shows that Trump's living your head rent free. :shrug:
  4. Accusing anyone of being a racist, that's just the left's most favored and lame attack narrative, over used so often it's lost it's effect
  5. Most Trump supporters aren't racist, sure some might be, but largely they are not

Counting lies doesn't make them more impressive.

Counting lies doesn't make them more impressive.
Just calling raised points 'lies' doesn't substantiate anything and doesn't convince thinking and reasoning people of anything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom