• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You Think Democrats will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

Do You Think Democrats will try to overthrow the presidential election with voter fraud?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's only seven states, which includes NY.

That is seven too many.

Ohio doesn't require an excuse, so you are good to go. If I shared your fear of Covid, I'd definitely be bitching at my legislature to allow no excuse absentee voting.

I am planning on doing it early and in person (because DeJoy is ****ing with our mail system), but if its crowded I will leave and try again. Also Ohio requires a mask in polling places, whereas not all grocery stores do.

However, because my job is one where I have been working from home well before the pandemic started, I am able to do this (try voting multiple times and doing so when I deem it safe), others are not so lucky and will need different accommodations that fit their lifestyle.

Absentee ballot. Every state has had them. For decades. California mailing 5 million live ballots to people they know are ineligible to vote is insane.

California is mailing ballots to registered voters. How do you know that California is mailing ballots to people it knows are ineligible? How does California know they are ineligible? Why would they do what you accuse them of?

California is mailing ballots to registered voters. How do you know that California is mailing ballots to people it knows are ineligible? How does California know they are ineligible? Why would they do what you accuse them of?

Because they have refused to purge their voter registration lists for more than 20 years.

LA County and State to Purge 1.5 Million Inactive Voters From Rolls – NBC Los Angeles
Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls | RealClearPolitics

I am planning on doing it early and in person (because DeJoy is ****ing with our mail system), but if its crowded I will leave and try again. Also Ohio requires a mask in polling places, whereas not all grocery stores do.
However, because my job is one where I have been working from home well before the pandemic started, I am able to do this (try voting multiple times and doing so when I deem it safe), others are not so lucky and will need different accommodations that fit their lifestyle.

I've never waited more than 15 minutes to vote. One change I did like that CA made last year is that I can fill out my ballot ahead of time and after they verify that I'm me, I just scan my prefilled ballot at the ballot booth. All my selections come up on the screen, so I know it's right, and the ballot serves as the paper trail.

I've never waited more than 15 minutes to vote. One change I did like that CA made last year is that I can fill out my ballot ahead of time and after they verify that I'm me, I just scan my prefilled ballot at the ballot booth. All my selections come up on the screen, so I know it's right, and the ballot serves as the paper trail.

I also think paper ballots are better, or at least voting machines that spit out paper that the person can then verify.

I have waited up to two hours. This is part of the reason I support Ohio extending the voting times for at least a month (which is practical given the later primary season this time around), but I do wish they would keep it open for 12 hours periods for let people of all work shifts have the opportunity to go.

Yes
Yes - with elaboration
No
No - with elaboration
Bwaahaahaahaahaa!

02F5CFDF-E1BB-43ED-AD7F-367C72F635FC.jpg

It wouldn’t surprise me. Anything for power.
They spied on the Trump campaign, spend 30 million on a false Russian hoax, tried to remove him from office for abuse of power, like no one else in Congress abuse their power including Obama and Biden.

The Dems are sick and tired of losing for four years. Everything they have tried has backfired.
Like Wiley Coyote failing at everything he tried to get the Road Runner.
All they have left is hatred for Trump because of their losing..
So now if they convince the voters that hating Trump is still a good strategy, they will do that.
If they can convince everyone that all Covid death and a weak economy because of the pandemic is all Trump's fault they will do that.
If they can convince voters that Trump is mounting a phony conspiracy to sabotage the USPS just before the election with no proof whatsoever, then they will do that.
The Dems are in a desperate fight for power. Winning is everything right now.
Their biggest weapon is not enthusiasm for Old Joe. It is hatred for Trump.

If democrats can cheat with voter fraud so can republicans, this is where things can get messy.

Now the big problem is going to be mail in voting, this can help democrats or horribly hurt them, reason being republicans seem to favor voting in person while democrats favor voting from their house. This raises a question of how dedicated are democrats to biden if they will not vote for him if they are required to leave their house.

But the bigger question is how many votes will be thrown out, so far I read somewhere today around 500k votes were already thrown out for either being late or improper or for other reasons during the primaries alone, and this does not count them combing through to check for other things. Now imagine this on a nationwide scale, if instead of 500k votes, it ends up being 3 or 4 million votes discarded for being late, or improper, or for whatever reason, that would be enough votes to throw an entire election without cheating, simply by following rules.

Hence democrats and republicans should be scared of large scale mail in votes, ballot stuffing is always a concern, but a greater concern is your vote gets rejected or never arrives to get counted, as the mail system was never intended to handle such, and states can not handle so much in terms of late ballots, and the election results can not be pushed back months because states wanted to implement a mail in system that would take years to get right midway through an election cycle without ever stopping to think about it.

Ar you suggesting that any fraud or clumsiness between the two parties could balance itself out in the end?

Apparently there is some virus going around. You know, the one Trump. referred to as a hoax.

Paranoia.

If people can wear masks; go outside; buy groceries; and meet other people with masks on; then they can go to a polling booth and deliver their votes.

Yes
Yes - with elaboration
No
No - with elaboration

They already have for almost 4 years now.

If people can wear masks; go outside; buy groceries; and meet other people with masks on; then they can go to a polling booth and deliver their votes.

That is for sure.

Well unless you have democratic leaders in charge of the polling process. Then during the peak of the pandemic in my area they crowded 6 wards into 1 building with only half the space we had for 1 ward. We always used a great big open garage that housed the fire trucks. Plenty of fresh air and social distancing was not an issue. But thanks to the left and the protesters they crammed us all into a tiny area so they could protect us from the peaceful protesters.

Of course all of us working the polls are republicans and we don't need protection. We have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves. For now anyway.

We won't be needing any fraud.

And if people can mail in votes, so much the better. You do know that grocery and other deliveries are up, don’t you?

Ok, now what? Is this some nefarious plot to make California vote democratic?

Yep. It certainly enhances the mayhem that ballot harvesting creates - many fold.

Yes, but they will be very slick about it. If they succeed, they'll be home free. No one will be held accountable.

So with the Dems win it means they cheated but you wont have any evidence to support your claim, Donald it that you?

Yes
Yes - with elaboration
No
No - with elaboration

more gas-lighting

we all know this is what Trump has planned

Trump appointee for Postmaster General Dejoy says mail in voting is perfectly safe and he's been voting by mail for years.

There's a difference between the absentee ballot process and the mail-in voting process, the former being more secure and reliable and the latter not so. Just have to look at the mess of the results from recent mail-in voting.

That is for sure.

Well unless you have democratic leaders in charge of the polling process. Then during the peak of the pandemic in my area they crowded 6 wards into 1 building with only half the space we had for 1 ward. We always used a great big open garage that housed the fire trucks. Plenty of fresh air and social distancing was not an issue. But thanks to the left and the protesters they crammed us all into a tiny area so they could protect us from the peaceful protesters.

Of course all of us working the polls are republicans and we don't need protection. We have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves. For now anyway.

You carry a firearm into a polling station and you will lose your freedom and your right to bear arms, just so you know.

There's a difference between the absentee ballot process and the mail-in voting process, the former being more secure and reliable and the latter not so. Just have to look at the mess of the results from recent mail-in voting.

there is no differance here in NY

Its all they talk about, not accepting the results, and postponing it too *checks notes* oh, wait -

The Democrats have established a well worn track record of not accepting election results which they don't like, degrading the electorate’s trust in the institution of elections and the institutions of the US federal government. Just have to look at what accusations Hillary cast about at her elections loss as well as Abrams and others.

Back
Top Bottom