• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you think Americans are too arrogant?

Do you think Americans are too arrogant?

• Yes!

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No way!

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
empathy and sympathy have nothing to do with understanding others views

and we are not forcing our way of government around the world, we are giving people the choice to rule themselves in the way they want.
I truly doubt any country we liberate will have a similar government to us
other than the people were involved in creating it, and the people vote

and once again, it looks like the New Kids On The Block are left to clean up the messes of other countries, ie. Britains, Frances, etc....
It is their Empires that has the Muslims against us. The fact that America is the leader and the strongest of the Western World, is why we are the target of their rage and hatred
theres my

Of course, after Britain, the US was heavily involved for national interest in the region as well. IN the last century, our presence there isn't out of benevolence (an extremely naiive thing to believe). IT is purely for oil and strategic interest. its the same reason Britain was there and France was there. This presence is what got Muslims to hate us. Muslims for example hate the Saudi Government with a passion. They see us supportin them. They hate us. Do i blame them? No. If I lived in a dictatorship, and was surrounded by muslim extremist leaders, and then saw the US (who propogatess freedom and democracy) supporting this dictatorship, I would ahte the US as well.

Surenderer said:
Yes they are pertinet to society unlike the white slavemasters you evidently idolize....Sorry Stuperman but the minorites you so easily dismiss are the backbone of America

Relax, and I don't "idolize" slavemasters. Backbone of America? Let me ask you this: who were the ones looting their very own neighborhoods in LA, bludgening the oppositte race, and who were the ones looting, raping,and robbing in New Orleans?

kal-el said:
Relax, and I don't "idolize" slavemasters. Backbone of America? Let me ask you this: who were the ones looting their very own neighborhoods in LA, bludgening the oppositte race, and who were the ones looting, raping,and robbing in New Orleans?

One story that bothered me was one of which a small group maybe 4 or less of English and Australian whites had to be POLICE ESCOURTED out of the Superdome because thier lives were being threatened just because they were white.
I'll see if I can find a link to support it, but...
If your a white guy who has ever been in a room full of blacks you always notice how you suddenly get treated a lot less respectul than if there was a racially diverse crowd.

kal-el said:

Dont know but it has since been reported that most of that was made up...Are you saying that all Blacks do this?Are you saying that Whites are above that sort of behavior?.......Are you really sure that you dont idolize those Slavemasters?

Caine said:
One story that bothered me was one of which a small group maybe 4 or less of English and Australian whites had to be POLICE ESCOURTED out of the Superdome because thier lives were being threatened just because they were white.
I'll see if I can find a link to support it, but...
If your a white guy who has ever been in a room full of blacks you always notice how you suddenly get treated a lot less respectul than if there was a racially diverse crowd.

Ya but a black in a room full of whites can surely "feel the love"(as the whites grab their purses):roll:

Surenderer said:
Ya but a black in a room full of whites can surely "feel the love"(as the whites grab their purses):roll:

Umm...you may be talking about specific cases of racist southerners.

Im talking about in general.

DeeJayH said:
empathy and sympathy have nothing to do with understanding others views

and we are not forcing our way of government around the world, we are giving people the choice to rule themselves in the way they want.
I truly doubt any country we liberate will have a similar government to us
other than the people were involved in creating it, and the people vote

and once again, it looks like the New Kids On The Block are left to clean up the messes of other countries, ie. Britains, Frances, etc....
It is their Empires that has the Muslims against us. The fact that America is the leader and the strongest of the Western World, is why we are the target of their rage and hatred
theres my

Surenderer said:
Dont know but it has since been reported that most of that was made up...Are you saying that all Blacks do this?Are you saying that Whites are above that sort of behavior?.......Are you really sure that you dont idolize those Slavemasters?

Of course all blacks don't behave like that. But it disgusts me how the majority think that we owe them something. Reparations or something. If anything, they should be thanking us for bringing them over here from that disgusting, murky, primitive, tribe-like continent they call Africa.

Surenderer said:
Yes they are pertinet to society unlike the white slavemasters you evidently idolize....Sorry Stuperman but the minorites you so easily dismiss are the backbone of America

Please explain this to me....

kal-el said:
Of course all blacks don't behave like that. But it disgusts me how the majority think that we owe them something. Reparations or something. If anything, they should be thanking us for bringing them over here from that disgusting, murky, primitive, tribe-like continent they call Africa.[/QUOTE]

Allrighty then Im now done talking to you.......

oh and stuperman was a typo believe it or not....sorry

peace

Last edited:
Calm2Chaos said:
Please explain this to me....

Enslaved African labor was necessary for the survival of European colonial economies in the Americas from the 16th through the 19th centuries......But this is off topic and you can open another thread in which I will gladly tell you of the Black contribution to this society

peace

Caine said:
Umm...you may be talking about specific cases of racist southerners.

Im talking about in general.

No I'm not (unfortunatly)

Surenderer said:
No I'm not (unfortunatly)

So you were to think that if a black woman were sitting in a room in, lets say, San Francisco, in a room full of queer white men, they would steal her purse and run off somewhere?

Get real dude.
That was an ignorant claim.

Caine said:
So you were to think that if a black woman were sitting in a room in, lets say, San Francisco, in a room full of queer white men, they would steal her purse and run off somewhere?

Get real dude.
That was an ignorant claim.

Whats ignorant is you using extremes like that......unless you are saying that a white woman would have something to fear sitting in a room full of gay Black men....is that what you are saying?....Dont talk to me about racism untill you are Black and have to listen to an Affirmative Action lecture every year telling you that White people are required by law to treat you like an equal (skillfully making yourself the yardstick to be measured by)

WE ARE THE GREATEST COUNTRY, FILLED WITH SOME OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE, TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

That's your biggest mistake. I have nothing to say anymore.

Boys you lads are okay its the ****ing ENGLISH is the probs, u take it from me, most of the American people are sound,just like the SCOTTISH and
the IRISH Salt of the EARTH.

ALL THE BEST TO U ALL

Regards mikeey

Just like i say the PROVOS cant stand them as well.

there u are
so dont worry

mikeey

About time we got back on topic. Jack knows it, Mike knows it, US and UK kicks all asses. FACE!

But we're cirtainly not arrogent about it.

iamjack said:
About time we got back on topic. Jack knows it, Mike knows it, US and UK kicks all asses. FACE!

But we're cirtainly not arrogent about it.

And that isn't arrogant?
Its hypocritical of you to even post that.

Congratulations, Caine! You've won Jack's Most Obvious Poster Championship!

Dude I was being ironic. It's like a guy can't make make a joke without putting a stupid smile animation next to it.

iamjack said:
Congratulations, Caine! You've won Jack's Most Obvious Poster Championship!

Dude I was being ironic. It's like a guy can't make make a joke without putting a stupid smile animation next to it.

Sarcasm is hard to tell without tone of voice.

We are the lone super power left in the world.........With this title comes some arrogance.......It is unavoidable...........

Navy Pride said:
We are the lone super power left in the world.........With this title comes some arrogance.......It is unavoidable...........

And Unnecessary

Did you just admit something can be unavoidable and unessesary at the same time? Wow, I'll have to create a whole new Championship of Ineptitude for that.

Back
Top Bottom